Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-22-2005, 9:31 PM Reply   
Hey i was wonderin what wake schools were on shasta and if you know of any can you post a link?
I am staying at a cabin on fathers day week this summer im stocked i want to go to a school so post some links if you hvae 'em?
Old    murrayair            02-22-2005, 9:43 PM Reply   
There is one there called "Ensane". I think their website is www.ensanewakeboarding.com. Never tried it, though.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-23-2005, 6:22 AM Reply   
Ensane isn't on the lake any more. Not sure if Ian is still doing it, but you can contact him from the website above to see about meeting you at Shasta. He is a great instructor. I went to Ensane two years in a row.
Old     (w4k3b04rd3r19)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-23-2005, 10:48 AM Reply   
Yeah they are they just moved to a private lake. There is also Sterns and that is pretty much it
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-23-2005, 7:50 PM Reply   
my buddy works at shasta as an instructor if you are serious and want more info i can call him for you, so let me know you can privat message me or just post here
Old    wakechick            02-24-2005, 7:46 AM Reply   
Steiner's Ski School is on Shasta, my brother, Greg Tuman, is going to be running it this summer. I don't know if this number is current, but you can always try it: 530-275-6774. They don't have an official website as far as I know. Unless things have changed since I was there last, the school is located at Holiday Harbor.
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-24-2005, 1:05 PM Reply   
Ian Kirk is really cool. Drop him a line, I am sure he can help you out. He is real down to earth as well. I wonder if Carla is still around, she was cool as well. Good luck
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-24-2005, 5:17 PM Reply   
Hey Bonnie,

I was looking at the site a few days ago looks cool and i am preaty sure i am going to go for a 1 hour session. We are going to be there june 17-21 at a cabin on silverthorn! When is a good time to make reservations? Could you get me a discounted price! No prob if you cant but 'ey worth a try!

Late-
Zack
Old    wakechick            02-25-2005, 11:56 AM Reply   
Zack, I wish I could get you a discounted price, but unfortunately I don't have anything to do with the school (I live in Georgia) and I'm not sure if my brother has the ability to give discounts. Sorry! It was definitely worth a try :-)
I'd say you will probably want to make your reservation about month or so in advance, since you will be there in the summer which is of course the busiest time of year.