Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (sdub)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-12-2010, 10:05 AM Reply   
I have been trying to sell my wifes '05 Nissan 350Z since the beginning of summer. Have it in local paper and Autotrader online. Only one call on it and one sight unseen low ball email offer which I did not even respond to.

I dont get it. We are listed at $17,900 which is the lowest listing by $2k. The car has only 27k miles, is clean as can be, always garged and even garaged at her work which is only 2 miles from the house. Its a Touring roadster w/ automatic w/ manual mode. Plus a non-smoking car ( which is impossible to find in the midwest where everybody smokes )

She works for the largest rent a car company on the planet so we can always have it sold at auction, but I was hoping to get a few thousand more than wholesale.

What should I be doing? We want this thing sold.