Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (kevinbreweratx)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-22-2013, 10:20 AM Reply   
Just finished another bit of an edit for national surf day on lake austin in texas, hope you enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCpc0gagsww
Old     (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-22-2013, 8:08 PM Reply   
Awesome Vid... I haven't been down to the 360 in a couple of years... Are they still clampin down on wake size on LA?
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-22-2013, 8:42 PM Reply   
Nice riding! Hope to see you out there, we ride lake austin just about every weekend. We're in the 99 vlx it's off white with blue stripe and back tower.
Old     (kevinbreweratx)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-22-2013, 10:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrie141 View Post
Nice riding! Hope to see you out there, we ride lake austin just about every weekend. We're in the 99 vlx it's off white with blue stripe and back tower.
For sure, I'm usually on a blue supra or a white tigé, hope I see y'all out there
Old     (kevinbreweratx)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-22-2013, 10:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pad1Tai View Post
Awesome Vid... I haven't been down to the 360 in a couple of years... Are they still clampin down on wake size on LA?
Not that I've seen, wakes have been bigger then ever
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-23-2013, 5:59 AM Reply   
I didn't know it was national surf day, but we were out on Lake Austin as well. Not the same skill level as the person above, but fun non the less. We were riding a behemoth soft top in these videos, but I've got an inland surfer on the way!

Old     (kevinbreweratx)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-23-2013, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrie141 View Post
I didn't know it was national surf day, but we were out on Lake Austin as well. Not the same skill level as the person above, but fun non the less. We were riding a behemoth soft top in these videos, but I've got an inland surfer on the way!

Eh having fun is all that matters! That board looks like a blast to cruise on! Hope to see you out there sometime!
Old     (SacSurfer)      Join Date: May 2012       06-23-2013, 3:22 PM Reply   
What board are you riding in the 1st video? Is that Chase's liquid force?
Old     (kevinbreweratx)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-23-2013, 4:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacSurfer View Post
What board are you riding in the 1st video? Is that Chase's liquid force?
Yea it's the sixer the whole video. I'm running it as a quad currently
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-26-2013, 3:41 PM Reply   
Here's mine from today. I've been surfing about 3 weeks and today was my first set on my new Inland Surfer Tako board. This thing is great!