Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (coyotesexual)      Join Date: Dec 2007       04-06-2010, 5:19 PM Reply   
http://telepromptedanthems.com/2010/...o-name-update/

Someone can embed it if they want to.
Old     (ridetillurdead26)      Join Date: Nov 2006       04-07-2010, 7:32 AM Reply   
Great riding! I'm sure someone in here will get on their life vest high horse, but I enjoyed watching it. Where do you guys ride at? It looked pretty nice.
Old     (coyotesexual)      Join Date: Dec 2007       04-07-2010, 8:08 AM Reply   
Thanks man! Yeah we were all wearing vests except for Sam in the full suit, but you're right, he probably should've been wearing one. We ride on the Cape Fear River outside of Wilmington, NC. Its a pretty good spot, believe it or not, that day was on the windier side. Glad you enjoyed the video, we plan on putting up quite a few this year.
Old     (bremsen)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-07-2010, 8:28 AM Reply   
The CF was my favorite spot when I was going to UNCW. Brings back memories. East Side Rides used to hold their events there as well. It was never hard find a nice protected spot.
Old     (TelepromptedAnthems)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-07-2010, 9:06 AM Reply   
Hahaha East Side Rides, those were the days. I haven't heard that name in a while.

Yeah, Wilmington is pretty much the most bad ass place ever. Go Seahawks!
Old     (MasonH)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-07-2010, 7:33 PM Reply   
Nice! I also watched the No Name loser's video and was awesome too!
Old     (highrock)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-07-2010, 7:49 PM Reply   
Nice video Nick!
Old     (tp83)      Join Date: Nov 2007       04-08-2010, 5:00 AM Reply   
Awesome vid man, great riding! Whats the song?
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-08-2010, 6:44 AM Reply   
nice work and great riding!
Old     (tom_paz)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-08-2010, 2:18 PM Reply   
nice vid and sick riding. nick has got some dirrrty style.
Old     (TelepromptedAnthems)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-08-2010, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_paz View Post
nick has got some dirrrty style.
Backed 100%
Old     (coyotesexual)      Join Date: Dec 2007       04-08-2010, 2:30 PM Reply   
Shaun, I'm pretty sure you were just sitting across from me in Randall Library, haha. Thanks for the video comments man, and thanks everybody else for your comments about the video! Mason, glad you liked No Name Losers! The name of the song is "Oh I Can Get High" by Hood Internet. And thanks a lot Tom, thats a really big compliment and means a lot dude!