Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2010, 10:38 AM Reply   
I guess that's the difference between us Rod. I actually want to know and engage your point of view. I humbly suggest you slow down even just a little and I think your posts will become 10x clearer. It's not nearly so much a matter of spelling as it is missing words and punctuation.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2010, 10:38 AM Reply   
Uh, Rod - I think you are misunderstanding my post. The many on this board that take them as real and recognize them as real are correct, because there are millions upon millions of Christians who do believe the things on that list.

What you are saying that this post really is not a joke? I thought a joke consisted of material that was funny or at a minimum material that had some content to it that was clearly over the top that no one really believed it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2010, 10:40 AM Reply   
Are you trying to say that reality can't be humorous?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2010, 10:43 AM Reply   
When God was putting Eve together in front of Adam, He made her right breast and Adam said, “Hey, WOW! Do that again!”
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2010, 10:46 AM Reply   
A Baptist man and a Methodist man are peeing off a bridge. The Baptist remarks, “Gosh, this water is COLD!” The Methodist, after a pause, replies, “Yeah, and DEEP.”

(can you tell I grew up Methodist)
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2010, 10:49 AM Reply   
Wes. I engage in the debates and conversations because I want to understand what is around me too. That is why I do not say anything is an absolute. I have learned enough in my life to know there are no absolutes when we are talking the mind of men. If you want to know about my thoughts regarding christianity. There are only roughly 3 concepts from a book of 750,000 words. I know how those three concepts affected my life and somehow guided me to where I am today. The rest of the 750,000 words? Those have been debated by man for generations. Let them.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2010, 10:53 AM Reply   
Reality is funny as heck. The difference is, you don't to a KKK rally and tell black and Jew jokes. They think you are telling the truth.

Besides, I know you methodist joke is a joke. Everyone knows that methodist men are not men enough to pee standing up.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2010, 10:54 AM Reply   
Rod, enough with the George Bush bashing already!
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2010, 10:59 AM Reply   
Why not. Obama is still using that crutch.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2010, 11:00 AM Reply   
I know you strive to be like Obama in all things, but you should both give it a rest already...
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2010, 11:02 AM Reply   
Yes. Just like Obama, I too am trying to become a black man.

(Message edited by deltahoosier on February 02, 2010)
Old    swass            02-02-2010, 11:18 AM Reply   
Paul,

On second read, my attempt at alliteration sounds a bit condescending. That wasn't my intent. My apologies.
Old     (bg__dereks_mom)      Join Date: Aug 2009       02-02-2010, 11:29 AM Reply   
Wow, are you guys still at it? Don't you have some work to do or something? Just kidding. I am actually finding the more humorous part of this thread the back & forth between you two. I have been spending more time on here lately because my house is torn apart for remodeling. So WW has been keeping me entertained for the last week. The work around here should be done by the end of the week. So if you guys can keep it up until then that would be great. Thanks
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2010, 11:39 AM Reply   
I work strange hours. It is ether argue with Wes or do the laundry. I change my underwear once a week wether I need to or not so I think the laundry is fine.
Old     (bg__dereks_mom)      Join Date: Aug 2009       02-02-2010, 12:05 PM Reply   
LOL! There you go, Delta. Thats what I'm talking about. Made my day. Just put in a load of laundry myself. So I'm good to go for awhile. Where did Wes go anyway?
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-02-2010, 12:16 PM Reply   
Delta if you turn them inside out I found you can go 2 weeks between washing. And yes, Poser has been keeping a keen eye on this thread but has elected to stay out of it for now.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2010, 12:18 PM Reply   
Sorry Becky, p90x time!
Old     (bg__dereks_mom)      Join Date: Aug 2009       02-02-2010, 12:22 PM Reply   
Oh good to have you back, Wes. OK now that we all took care of a little necessary business you guys can proceed.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-02-2010, 12:25 PM Reply   
Hey Wes, How is that knee doing?
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-02-2010, 12:38 PM Reply   
So, I have a theory that Wes and Delta are clearly in love, they just aren't aware of it yet. Think about how sad the other one would be if one of them vanished from the site.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2010, 12:38 PM Reply   
It can make it through plyo now. It feels good for the most part. Quad is still pretty small compared to the left but gaining steadily. Just week 2 of p90x - up till now was doing very basic stuff at a little minigym nearby.

Q. How do we know that Adam and Eve were Mennonites?

A. Who else would be alone in a garden with a naked chick and be tempted by a piece of friggin fruit?
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-02-2010, 12:49 PM Reply   
^^^^^^ hahaha

Glad to hear you're doing better.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-02-2010, 1:04 PM Reply   
I tried reading through this and here is what I got

OH MY GOD I'M ANGRY!
Old     (sjmedic)      Join Date: May 2004       02-02-2010, 2:09 PM Reply   
"The Spoon" has struck again! Where are you Joe? Where is the voice of reason!?!?!?!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-02-2010, 2:15 PM Reply   
there is a local group by my place of work that is starting a new religion. they have assembled about 500 people from the community that want to create a religion, so as to help change the belief stucture. They are mixing a selection of religions and stories to try and find a happy medium between all religions. The founder is some local yocal that is very wealthy. I only hear bits and peaces from some of the people that live in the area. Sounds like they are making progress. If it works, maybe we will see the "shakers"/ sun worshipers/christians/jews/,muslims/scientologist and many others converting to a new religion. Maybe it will have great tax bennifits. i idea is to not offend just one group, but to offend all groups in a general manor, its part of the apath concept. there is a wave of people starting this project. its call open sourcing religion. if you google create a religion you can find all kinds of funny religious humor about this. There are groups also making there own bibles, i guess if they focus on children and the uneducated they can have a following that grows like cristian based religions. If it gets big enough maybe cristianity may become viewed as cultic.... hahaha
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2010, 5:26 PM Reply   
So Christians are either children or uneducated? Interesting, do tell.

The religion they are making was done some time ago. It is called Free Masonry.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2010, 5:47 PM Reply   
Sounds more like Bahai
Old     (sjmedic)      Join Date: May 2004       02-02-2010, 8:10 PM Reply   
Kwanzaa anyone? We saw how long THAT lasted. LOL
Old     (sjmedic)      Join Date: May 2004       02-02-2010, 8:13 PM Reply   
Christianity has been around for awhile. I dont believe that any malcontents or anti-Christians here on wakeworld really have much influence.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-02-2010, 8:39 PM Reply   
Yes our war on Kwanzaa was incredibly successful but the war on Christmas hasn't really made any headway.
Old     (baldboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-02-2010, 11:33 PM Reply   
When it comes to spelling and grammar, I'll let Swass be the judge of that!
Old     (sjmedic)      Join Date: May 2004       02-03-2010, 6:39 AM Reply   
"WAR" on Kwanzaa! I think It died from malnourishment.
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-03-2010, 7:01 AM Reply   
Maybe dougr can do the press releases for this "new religion"?

His spelling and grammar will be enough to offend just about everybody.

Calling christians uneducated, and then writing a post that an english teacher would probably consider incomprehensible.
Old     (bg__dereks_mom)      Join Date: Aug 2009       02-03-2010, 7:38 AM Reply   
I'll be the first to admit it. I know my spelling and grammar totally suck.