Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old     (jro)      Join Date: Sep 2002       07-03-2003, 7:01 AM Reply   
If you had this system, you wouldn't need ballast....or eardrums!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/07/02/popsci.stereo.kill/index.html
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-03-2003, 12:13 PM Reply   
Wow, what a serious total complete waste of money
Old     (ndh2o)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-03-2003, 12:13 PM Reply   
One of my buddies here in NC just set a new world record two(?) weeks ago in the biggest pro class there is. Same deal as described in the article. He gets all gear free, and like 30+ batteries. It's crazy.
Old    whitechocolate            07-03-2003, 3:07 PM Reply   
I dont understand the desire for this either. There cars are tuned to play tone's not music 70 HZ for 3 second blurb's and thats it it's over go home. They dont even have mids or tweets in there cars I think the things they learn in this hobby transfer into real stereo stuff that you and I use. Just like in F-1 and Drag racing some of the tec makes it into our car's
Old    hlboatsnboards            07-06-2003, 7:14 PM Reply   
I don't quite understand the desire either, but I am sure that there are millions out there that don't understand why we wreck our bodies and spends 50K on wakeboarding which normally can only be done part of the year.

Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       07-06-2003, 7:46 PM Reply   
A guy I know has a 32 thousand dollar stereo in his boat,the reason,because he can.
Good enough for me.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-07-2003, 9:48 AM Reply   

Rich - is the boat from Sonoma County by Chance

Mike@wakon.com