Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-17-2003, 3:55 PM Reply   
So who will be joining us and all the pros for the good times at the Wakesports/WakeWorld Golf Classic? I think this is really going to be a good time!

I've just been informed that we will have three brand new boats on hand to possibly give away in our Hole-In-One contests. Paradise Marine will be providing a Malibu Wakesetter, California Skier will be providing an X-Series MasterCraft and Action Boats will be providing a Centurion!

We're super stoked to be able to offer our golfers these great opportunities. Keep an eye on the official website (http://www.wakesports.com/golf.htm) for more announcements.

Spots are filling fast, so be sure to get your threesome or foursome together and go to the website to sign up. You can also sign up as an individual golfer or just join us for the after-golf dinner and entertainment.

Let's start a roll call to see who is planning to attend.
Old     (wakepaula)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-17-2003, 4:59 PM Reply   
DARN! I wish I could go. I would so go, because I know I would win that hole-in-one contest!(I'm lucky that way)
Have fun everybody!:-)
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-17-2003, 5:39 PM Reply   
I wish I could be there too.
Paula where are you going again
Old     (sdrider)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-17-2003, 5:46 PM Reply   
Kris, see Paula's post "Blythe this weekend, anybody?"
Old     (erikcarter)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-18-2003, 9:42 AM Reply   
I'm thinking about it.
Old    bobbymucic            06-18-2003, 10:04 AM Reply   
I will be doing it..I'm just waiting to see if any other of my golf buddies are interested before I sing on as individual. Erik..want to pair up?

Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-18-2003, 12:06 PM Reply   
Erik, how the heck are ya? How was your trip?? Inquiring minds want to know.
Old    lukeh2owalker            06-18-2003, 12:30 PM Reply   
i'm getting a threesome together as you speak my brother. just waiting to hear back from one. my b day is the 24th of july so it shall be fun. good job picking the charity. are you filling the spots fast?
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-18-2003, 12:35 PM Reply   
Bobby, I may be interested in joining you if you have a spot in your group. I can't get any of these slackers in San Diego to participate.
Old    bobbymucic            06-18-2003, 2:05 PM Reply   
Andre...my group so far sounds like you and me..
I guess we just need one more, and we can golf with a pro..
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       06-18-2003, 2:25 PM Reply   
I would be there, but I'm going to Oregon that weekend.
Old     (erikcarter)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-18-2003, 6:03 PM Reply   
Bobby, Lets golf. Brandon, it was a sick trip. Im still recovering. We should ride soon!
Old    bobbymucic            06-20-2003, 6:12 AM Reply   
Erik and Andre,

I am down, and found another who is interested and already has the time off of work.
Did you guys want to play with pros?
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-20-2003, 6:39 AM Reply   
Erik, go ahead and take the spot and you guys hook up with a pro. I am super busy with work these days and, although that day is currently open on my schedule, am a little concerned something will come up resulting in me having to skip out.