Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (saskrider)      Join Date: Apr 2009       05-21-2013, 9:16 PM Reply   
My experience with Tim and the Performance Boat Candy products has been awesome. He was very helpful through the whole process and answered all of my questions (there were a lot), sent me a tester all the way up to Canada for free to make sure it was the product I needed and was going to get the results I wanted. Very good guy and I can't thank him enough.

Here are the before and after pics of my boat. I used all 4 steps with a Porter Cable Dual Action Polisher. Crystal Cut Extreme Compound with an orange pad, Crystal Cut Compound with an orange pad, Crystal Cut Polish with a white pad and Crystal Gloss wax with a black pad.
Attached Images

Old     (rznhales)      Join Date: May 2012       05-31-2013, 11:42 AM Reply   
Sask, boat looks great! I'm getting ready to order some product as well, if you dont mind me asking how much product did it take to do the entire boat? I'm looking to order extreme cut, crystal polish and the wax.
Old     (jpaul)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-31-2013, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rznhales View Post
Sask, boat looks great! I'm getting ready to order some product as well, if you dont mind me asking how much product did it take to do the entire boat? I'm looking to order extreme cut, crystal polish and the wax.
I just did mine, one bottle of each is more than enough. Only thing different i wish i had done is order an extra bottle of wax and a gal of speed gloss. I'm a cheep ass but i'm glad i spent the money on this product.
Old     (scottb7)      Join Date: Oct 2012       06-02-2013, 5:37 PM Reply   
I just got out my $6 armor all wash and wax detailer with carnuba wax. worked great. removed water spots. applied in direct sunlight no problem. wipe on wipe off. buy what you want...or save your money and buy this...it made an awesome shine and works great on the glass.
Old     (saskrider)      Join Date: Apr 2009       06-02-2013, 7:29 PM Reply   
@rznhales, exactly what JP said above, one bottle will of each is lots, l still have over half a bottle of each. I ordered gallons of the speed gloss and vinyl clean and conditioner for the year so I dont run out. The stuff is great
Old     (PBC)      Join Date: Jul 2012       06-03-2013, 9:21 AM Reply   
These pics came to us today from one of our Canadian customers after using our products and we thought we would share. It's a 2008 Tige RZ4 after using our Crystal Cut Polish, Crystal Gloss Wax, Vinyl Clean, and Vinyl Condition.
Attached Images

Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-27-2013, 4:58 PM Reply   
One pass with Boat Candy polish. You can see the bottle on the ground
Attached Images

Old     (scottb7)      Join Date: Oct 2012       07-27-2013, 6:21 PM Reply   
Yeah whatever. Here is all you need! Actually you just need the one on the right. Removes water spots by itself.

For the days when you can’t give your car a full wash or wax, Armor All has developed the revolutionary Ultra Shine Wash & Wax Detailer. Our breakthrough technology lifts away dirt, water spots, dust and more while leaving an extraordinary shine. This patented formula is fortified with real carnauba wax and a unique polymer combination to meet the most exacting detailing standards.

Restores water beading and delivers incredible Armor AllŪ shine
Enhances the rich color of your vehicle
Can be applied on wet OR dry surfaces and in direct sunlight
Safe for use on glass
Attached Images

Last edited by scottb7; 07-27-2013 at 6:24 PM.
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-27-2013, 10:26 PM Reply   
Whatever. The Candy crystal cut polish applied with a dewalt rotary buffer and a foam pad will do way more than both of those products combined. Have you read the instructions on the Meguiars water spot remover? You might as well buff the entire boat.....There are a lot easier to use 'water spot' remover products...

Last edited by lionel; 07-27-2013 at 10:28 PM.