Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old    jdr            04-07-2003, 7:36 AM Reply   
I read so many posts bashing on dealers, I wanted to give some well deserved applause for Texas Mastercraft in Irving, TX.

While out on the water Friday afternoon, a mounting bolt on the alternator bracket broke, which caused the alternator to sheer off two other bolts and breaking the alternator housing. We called TXMC to see what they could do. They asked us to bring the boat in and they would get it out ASAP. I explained to them that we had a party scheduled back out at the river on Saturday afternoon. Understanding the situation, they gave me the security code to their entrance gate so we could bring the boat in that night after hours. Their head mechanic came in early Saturday morning to start on the boat, by that afternoon the boat is back on the water! WE WERE AMAZED!!! And this service was performed on a boat that was not even purchased there!

For anyone living in North Texas and considering purchasing a boat, I would HIGHLY recommend the guys @ Texas Mastercraft.
Old     (raider40)      Join Date: Oct 2001       04-07-2003, 8:13 AM Reply   
Jay - I will have to second your opinion of TXMC. I did not buy my 02 XStar from them but they have treated me like I did since I moved to Dallas in August. I've had the boat in several times and the work is always done quickly at a fair price and they go out of their way to help you.

The next MC I buy will definitely be from these guys.