Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-07-2007, 3:41 PM Reply   
Hey Ed:

It was good to finally meet you last week. I'll be on the lake, probably around German Creek, this Sunday. Hope to see you there.

By the way, you have a Very nice boat! I look forward to riding behind it sometime.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-07-2007, 7:34 PM Reply   
David -

What's up pal? Hope you haven't winterized the bu yet. How's the IBEX treating you? Come and see us.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-08-2007, 5:58 AM Reply   
Hey Nate:

I probably won't winterize the bu, until sometime in October. I'll go out as long as possible...that's what the hot water shower & heater are for

THe IBEX is an awesome board! I'll finally get to really ride it the next few times I go out. Been soo busy pulling everyone else.

I'll drop by sometime to see you guys.

Later
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-08-2007, 7:48 PM Reply   
hey guys, had the twins thurs morning! 2 boys wife and babys are doing great! Will b coming home tommorow . sorry i missed the ride today cbk hope to bring top sat morn mabey go out then if you guys go out will holler this week. see ya
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-08-2007, 8:08 PM Reply   
Rodney, Congratulations! to you and your wife on the birth of the twin boys. Hope to see you around German Creek sometime.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-09-2007, 8:19 AM Reply   
Rodney - Wow buddy! I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Congrats man....you know what a blessing children are. Can't wait to see them. I will have the RONIX crew start working on a couple 49 models so we can get those boys out next week. What size bindings should we go for? Hope to see you soon. We'll be leaving for Surf Expo on Thursday morning....gosh, it's going to so boring seeing all the new stuff for 08 and hanging out in Orlando.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-09-2007, 7:07 PM Reply   
Hey, guys!! First, thanks CBK for the great day out!! I really loved the wake!! I also want to thank you all for taking care of my issues. We missed you Nate, I have one good set a year and you were not there.

Rod, we are all so happy for you guys. We miss you believe it or not, no one to pick at. But on a serious note I don't think those boys look like me as everyone else says.

David, awesome boat!!!! Love the,,,, heck everything. Sorry I did not ride, but I like to have a clear head when I ride. I definitely want to ride behind that boat. That wake is sick. Those kids are doing great!! Your son doesn't look like the same kid we saw ride 2 years ago. Give me a yell (423)307-2028

Brad, where you at man. Been thinking about you guys. Tell Melanie that I said hi. Take care
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-09-2007, 7:28 PM Reply   
hey david i had to work today got a quick pull from shawn though, did half way decent. hey nate wish you could have gotten out there with us yesterday you missed one heck of a wreck fest on my part, maybe it was good you were not able to be there i was pretty disapointed in how i rode. ill try and give you our nic a call tommorrow have a few questions. thanks for hooking me up with the new ibex also the 139 feels like a sports car compared to the 144. and its still in one piece.
hey marvin i stoped by and say rodneys new wake rippers and i was afraid to say it but they do look just like little marvins bald and everything. it was spooky seeing 2 little marvins. heck 2 little rodneys is a scary thought also. i think your lucky though people havnt mistook them for me our shawn. buy the way we cant wait to babysit for you!!!!!!! well have them right in no time.
again thanks a lot nate, nic, and pat. let nic no i appreciate his pattience with me yesterday. thanks also marvin for all your laughs and your company yesterday one day ill grow up to ride just like you.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-10-2007, 10:26 AM Reply   
Hey Marvin, it was good to finally see all of you again. It's too bad it was toward the end of summer. I'm already counting the days till next year. Hopefully, we'll get more rain and the lakes will be fuller. I'll be in touch.

Hey Ed, Sorry we missed you Sunday. Maybe we'll meet up again next time out.

Team CBK, you guys need to come to Cherokee more often...where the action is I know you'll have an awesome time at the Surf Expo.

Have a great week everyone!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-11-2007, 6:36 AM Reply   
Guys, sorry I missed Saturday too. I was really looking forward to it, but time wasn't on my side that day.

Marvin - I hear you are the man on the ol' Roam. I need to see it sometime man!

Well, only two days left until we have to go to Florida......Why did I sign up for this?
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-11-2007, 7:28 AM Reply   
Hi Guys, what is the water temps right now? I might be coming up to visit in the next few weeks and was hoping to get a pull. Nate, look us up if you'd like a pull when your here. I'm only 1 hour from Orlando and live on a private man-made lake. We ride behind a 220 and 06 X-Star both of which are slammed. I know it's not a Centurion but they'll have to do. Craig
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-11-2007, 7:52 AM Reply   
Craig - Thanks for the invite. You won't hear any of us complaining about any boat.....They're all nice! What part of Florida are you in?
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-11-2007, 12:19 PM Reply   
Due east of Orlando, Melbourne/Palm Bay area. 1 hour from Orlando Airport.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-11-2007, 3:24 PM Reply   
Craig, how have you been? Hey the water temp on Cherokee is in the high 80s to low 90s. The water is WAY low right now but if you know where you are running at it is no problem.
Nate, hope you guys have a blast!! Not like you all do not know how to have fun or anything like that. Talked to Pat this evening about those lessons for Ray's boys, he said when you get back we can hit him up. Later guys.
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-12-2007, 6:21 AM Reply   
Been real busy, not riding but once or twice a week. Looking forward to spending a few days on Cherokee
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-12-2007, 12:29 PM Reply   
hey craig i havnt meet you yet but i would say if you run with marvin any at all your a good guy. any way while you are up here if you want a pull our just a good day of fun an the lake pm me our just get up with marvin and well get it tookin care of. hope to get to meet you. im not rockin one of nates centurion boats yet but mine still does a good job of making for a great time on the lake.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-12-2007, 7:02 PM Reply   
Geeeez.....Only a few hours left and we'll be heading out to O town..... Everyone have a great weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather that is in the forecast.
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-13-2007, 6:25 AM Reply   
edpaz, I'll let you know if I make it up that way. We own a piece of Lakefront property and hope to build up there in the next few years. Anyways, hope to see you soon
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-13-2007, 5:21 PM Reply   
hey craig what end of cherokee is your lot on? when you get ready get with us up here there are a few contractors i would stay away from up here and a couple of really good ones when you get close get with us and well help you out. im sure rodney and marvin with what they do for a living can for sure help you out. anyway hope you get up here hit us up any time of year to as long as its above 40 degrees you will find me out there on saturdays.
hey marvin we going to get out there this week end im itching to ride your roam if you dont care. i didnt get any skating done with you last weekend either daniel will be out saturday also and he has already asked if you will be there to skate with.
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-17-2007, 4:37 AM Reply   
edpaz, were on the north end in Mooreburg. Anyways, I hope to make it up there soon. My wife and I may end up there sometime next month. Send me a list of the good contractors.
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-17-2007, 4:38 AM Reply   
edpaz, were on the north end in Mooresburg. Anyways, I hope to make it up there soon. My wife and I may end up there sometime next month. Send me a list of the good contractors.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-17-2007, 1:23 PM Reply   
hey david great seing you out there sunday. your son impressed the heck out of me. was really happy to pull him around he has got a ton of potential. any way had a blast out there hope to see you out there again soon when you get your boat winterized make sure you get out there with us during the winter.
hey rodney was really happy you got out there for a quick ride i dont have to worry about anybody throwing of on my boat when you are there you and shawn are to busy going after blood on each other to bother woth me. it funny as can be. after the hard time i gave shawn i hope no so much as smudge show up on mine our ill hear it for weeks.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-17-2007, 5:08 PM Reply   
Hey Ed, Thanks again for pulling Brandon. He loved your wake and wants to start riding behind my boat now, with full ballast. We look forward to getting together with all of you again in the future.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-17-2007, 6:53 PM Reply   
David, I was really impressed with Brandon's riding. He has progressed so much over the last year. I didn't know he was riding with out the ballast full, he looked right at home behind Ed's boat. Tell him next year it's on!!!! Comp time!!!!

Ed, thanks so much for letting me tag along!!! The last few times out have been great. I have needed 'em really bad, I was getting kinda stale in my riding. It seems like I have a new fire about riding now, and for that I thank you very much. By the way, you rode GREAT Sunday. Good to see everyone really pushing it, but also having such a good time. I think I was taking myself a little to serious for a while.

Rod, glad you made it out!!! Also a GREAT ride. Good to see you grabbing that dang board!!! Time to bone it out.
I hope everyone has a great rest of the week...Later
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-18-2007, 4:56 PM Reply   
hey david, brandon is definetly ready for a big wake he really needs to stay with it and i would say the sky is the limits. just how far he wants to take it and with pats help no telling how far he could take it. im going to try and get pat to come down and help me a little the weekend of the 29th if he want to go let me no im going to try and talk marvin our shawn to go to drive the boat so he can concentrate on watching and teaching brandon is more than welcome to get in on it.
hey marvin i can go to the lake with daniel our somebody else but i have a lot morefun with you shawn our rodney than anybody else and i try alot harder when you are there also heck you got me on a roam and look what i cant wait to ride next weekend. i no i bother you all by calling all the time wanting you to go to the lake and im a little selfish because i want your help but i will say i gotten alot better this year despite the knee problems because of you guys so thank you.
hey nate and nic hope you all had a good time in FL i talked to pat and he said it was great. try to get up there next week our so.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-18-2007, 7:22 PM Reply   
Hey Ed, Pat came down and rode with us on Cherokee, about a month ago. He helped Brandon alot with his tantrum. I appreciate the offer in letting Brandon go along when you have Pat come down. I'll be out of town on the 28th & 29th, however, if you happen to be out the 30th, just let me know.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-18-2007, 7:26 PM Reply   
Does anyone know what has happened to Bradley? I haven't heard from him since early Summer.

Surely he didn't burn himself out wakeboarding?!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-19-2007, 1:47 PM Reply   
What's up guys? Just getting caught up from being out for a few days. Orlando was a huge hit. We got to see tons of new stuff and talked to nearly every rider you can think of.

David - Brad is doing well, he has a job with Crutchfield and is working alot so he hasn't had tim to really get out.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-19-2007, 8:18 PM Reply   
HEY HEY HEY!!! I am alive!!! Wow, gotta admit it has been a long time since I have been able to make a post on here, but not burnt out at all! Actually just going through alot of withdrawl. I got this new job at Crutchfield and it is back to the real world after being laid off for 5 months!! Anyway it looks like everyone is doing really well by reading the post. I'll try and start checking on a daily basis again. I hope to get out a couple more times this year, and I am dreading that cold season approaching. It is killing me not to be able to ride like I would like to but maybe soon!! Looks like I just need to move closer to SOHO or Cherokee to ride more!! Hola back now ya here
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-24-2007, 2:04 PM Reply   
hey brad good to see your good we have been having alot of fun out here you need to get up with use and get in on whats left of some warm weather before its gone i would say not much left. ill probably be heading up johnson city way the week end of the 6th. see if i can get up with nic and the bunce at cbk and check out billy over at performance.
hey marvin and rodney thanks for all the fun we had saturday. ive not had that much fun and laughed as hard as i did all summer long. dont tell shawn but i think he rode the heck out of that rome. one day ill grow up to ride like you guys im trying though, my body is telling me so today anyway.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-24-2007, 7:18 PM Reply   
Hey Brad, It's good to hear from you. I hope your new job at Crutchfield is going fine. We'll look for you on Cherokee in the future.

Marvin, Ed & Shawn, sorry we missed you guys on Cherokee this past Sunday. I may be going out this coming Sunday one more time, before winterizing the Bu....then I'll be calling you guys for a ride sometime.

The following link is a video clip we shot of Brandon this past Sunday. Sorry the quality isn't the greatest, but you'll get the idea.

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z234/dluttr/?action=view&current=P9231280.flv

Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-25-2007, 5:24 AM Reply   
hey david i see brandon is still getting the job done. you didnt miss to much sunday me and shauw went out kind of early and it was windy still had a blast but conditions were pretty bad. shawn is getting his winterized on the 19th so give me a call anytime mine will be good to go all winter. im going to push pretty hard this winter so hopefully i keep learning ive been on a role here lately. ill probably be calling everybody over the winter to find somebody to drive the boat even if they dont want to get in the water. im sure i will provide the comic relief. tell Brandon hello.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-25-2007, 6:56 AM Reply   
David -

Brandon looks like he is really feelin' it! It's great to see progression.

Hope everyone is still enjoying this weather....I can't stand the word "winterize"...eeeehhh it just runs chills all over me.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-25-2007, 7:51 AM Reply   
Hey Ed, We were on German Creek Sunday from 3:00 -5:30 and the water conditions were good, so the wind must have died down. Anyhow, We should be out there this coming Sunday afternoon for possibly the last run on my boat, until 08. I'd be happy to drive for you some this winter...just let me know. We'll certainly be in touch.

Hello Nate, I hate winter and winterizing too, but unfortunately, it's getting to be that timeAnyhow, we'll be by to visit you guys again in the future. We're looking forward to getting Pat back out with us.

Have a good one!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-26-2007, 12:34 PM Reply   
winter ha im going to laugh in the face of winter this year. you just may need to remind me i said this in january.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-26-2007, 8:26 PM Reply   
ED - Oh....I will definitely remember that one. Maybe you would like a little preview of riding in January.
Upload
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-27-2007, 9:32 AM Reply   
im there nate already got the drysuit out hanging in the garage. i am scared to take anytime off during the winter i dont want to lose what ive learned. and heck even if it just for an hour our so it will still be a blast and well worth the numb toes and icecream head. im serious though i will get out there with ya all anytime you want to invite me up there. anytime me and shawn are out you all are more than welcome to come down. are we going to get together on the 6th?
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-27-2007, 10:25 AM Reply   
You guys will have to come down and ride with us in good old sunny Florida. Usually our water doesn't get any colder than the low 60's!
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-29-2007, 5:35 AM Reply   
Pat is looking at his girlfriend!!!!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-29-2007, 6:03 AM Reply   
can you blame him i see your at work marvin. im getting ready to wake shawn up. im pretty well wore out but im ready to get to the lake. uriel is looking at a malibu in michigan.
hey nate i tried to call you most of the day friday and get ahold of pat and see what you had that uriel might like. i try you again today anyway see you about lunch marvin.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-29-2007, 12:51 PM Reply   
That is hilarious Marvin about the comment about Pat!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-29-2007, 7:13 PM Reply   
Marv - Hilarious!!!!!!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-30-2007, 8:16 PM Reply   
Well great day on the water today on S.Holston. Pat never ceases to amaze me. Today he started throwing raley's. He attempted this 4 times and all 4 were HUGE. Never completely landed it but within the week or next time out will be landing it for sure!!

I got my Ronix Frontier 142 up for sale also. Just selling the board if anyone is interested. I haven't got a set price yet but hola at me and we will work something out.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-01-2007, 1:34 PM Reply   
hey brad why ya selling the frontier thought you loved it? hey nate cant wait until this weekend. i no its going to be a blast i asked nic if he needed me to bring by boat if we needed another one knowing the answer and he didnt disapoint... im hoping i dont have to work sunday so i can stick around for a while sunday but we will see im working on but wont no until friday for sure.
hey marvin thanks for the good time on the water and pulling me and shawn i had ablast back there with him and we usually havnt had anybody in boat this summer that i wanted to drive boat with both of us back there. anyway im stocked about this weekend pat wants us to meet them up there around 1200 i need to stop by billys to bring back that ronix valt handle, and i want to look at that 230 they got in. so is 830 going to be to early for ya? ill pick ya up as early as you want to go ill be pretty excited so as early as you want will work for me ill be wide awake about 0600 with my board on in the bath tub getting ready....
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-01-2007, 6:12 PM Reply   
Well I like the Frontier Ed but looking at getting an 08 model board!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-01-2007, 8:44 PM Reply   
are you getting something different our another frontier. check out the ibex im sure that pat and the bunch has feeled you in on it but my 2cents is its great finally found a board that i like every thing about it for me anyway its the perfect mix of it all. i will say i was not expecting that out of the board after riding parks older board but nothing like the old boards.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-02-2007, 2:08 PM Reply   
yeah, I love the look of the ibex and will probably try it out. I may end up going with the Mana.

Hey Rod, hows them babies doin? You getting much sleep???
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-02-2007, 6:19 PM Reply   
Brad - The MANA it is! Just my .02. You got Saturday off yet? I hear that a bug is going around
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-02-2007, 7:43 PM Reply   
cough cough cough hey nate i think ive got it bummer guess work is out of the question this weekend.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-02-2007, 8:17 PM Reply   
Thanks for coughing on everyone,,,, now I have it!!!! cough cough.... See you guys Saturday!!!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-03-2007, 12:28 PM Reply   
ya i think it extremely contagious our how ever you spell that word. it sucks that shaun seems to be amuned to it.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-03-2007, 7:44 PM Reply   
Hello Everyone,

It's supposed to be nice and sunny this weekend, therefore, I'm holding off winterizing my boat until later. I know many of you will be on SoHo this coming Saturday. I need to go up there sometime....unfortunately, it may not be this year. I'll be on Cherokee Sunday afternoon.

Hope to see some of you there!

Have a great time on the water, whichever lake you're on!
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-03-2007, 7:58 PM Reply   
Nate, What's the scoop on saturdays ride? I would like to bring my boat out and catch you guys somewhere.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-03-2007, 8:03 PM Reply   
David, I think Ed, Rodney, and I are going to SoHo this Saturday. We are planning on coming home on Sunday.

MIKE O, I hope you make it out Saturday I would like to meet you.

Nate, can't wait!!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-04-2007, 3:55 PM Reply   
ya mike get out there they have already banned me from bringing my boat. im thinking its going to be all about big centurions saturday so i need some back up from you. but seriously i would like to get behind your 210 and i cant wait to crash my brains out behind nics typhoon. maybe one day i will grow up and be able to handle there wakes. maybe we will see you sunday dave dont no what the plan is going to be when we get up there kind of depends on my work and what marvin wants to do.if we do end up comeing home early on sunday i might try and get a pull from you if i dont have to work give me a call.
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-04-2007, 4:31 PM Reply   
hey guys ,,really pumped up for sat. cant wait!! talked to nate today ,going to take my boat up to soho if we need it we will use it . on the other side wife and boys are doing real good. robbi not getting any sleep im just losing about an hour.....mike you and brad come up sat and ride ,your more than welcome to get tugged all day long talk later rod
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-06-2007, 4:58 AM Reply   
hey nate im up here on pats boat how pissed is he going to be if i get his dead but up with pots and pans this morning. im so darn exited about today i couldnt sleep much anyway i guess i see everybody soon. cant wait also it not to late if you need me to run back to the house and get another boat down here...hahah i talked to shaun already this morning and he said if we needed a real boat we where welcome to go get his also but thats another story i guess.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-06-2007, 6:31 AM Reply   
Yeah...I have been up for a while too. See you guys in a bit. It looks like the weather for today is going to be more like a day in July! Time for everybody to man up and go BIG!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-06-2007, 8:19 AM Reply   
Well, this really sucks on my end. I hate I got to work today, but there was no way that I was going to be able to get off work. And still being in my 90 days I really couldn't call in with the cough...cough...!!!

Hope everyone has an awesome time. Lets see some pics posted on here after the day!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-07-2007, 6:24 AM Reply   
hey nate i want to say thank you i had more fun yesterday than i have had in years. also thanks for the help getting them binding taken care of they are so much better then the 07s and most of all they stayed in one piece. i think every body rode great i felt like i came along pretty well and heck marvin broke his board so you no he was killing it. we decided not to get pat up with pots and pans this morning.
hey rodney thanks for dragin my but around were going to have to get up here more often.
hey nate iff you dont care let nic and pat no monday thanks alot i guess i cant say thankyou enough i hope you all no me and marvin both appreciate it a bunch. cant wait until next time.
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-07-2007, 8:47 AM Reply   
I will have to second ed comments! Sat. was an awesome day, just wish we had gotten there earlier. Nate the Avalanche was an awesome ride and we appreciated the tow. Go Vols!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-07-2007, 11:28 AM Reply   
All I can say is daaaayyyyyyuuummm....That was arguably the best day I have ever spent on the lake. Nothing beats it...NOTHING! Thanks to all of you guys who made it out, it is definitely something we have to do again. For those of you who couldn't make it, I hate that you missed it but you gotta make it the next time. It's awesome having everyone together pushing each other to go a little bit harder and try something new, I don't think I have ever had that much adrenaline pumping through me at one time especially after riding all day and going for one last sesh at the end. Pat may have thrown one of the biggest raley's I've seen, it was sick. Great day guys and can't wait to do it again....Is it really OCTOBER?
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-07-2007, 6:31 PM Reply   
its rocktober and go big weekends
hey mike great looking boat the pictures dont do it justice wish i would have had a chance to ride it. it was alot of fun watching you ride behind nates boat from nic's boat you made it look easy.
hope you had a good time down on cherokee david me and marvin didnt get home in time to get out there with you.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-07-2007, 7:28 PM Reply   
Hey Ed, Glad to hear everyone had a great time on SoHo this weekend. Wish we had been there...maybe someday.

Brandon just rode a few minutes, then we cruised the lake and called it a day. I'm looking forward to having Brandon drive next year (when he gets certified), so I can get out more. In the meantime, I may be calling you, Marvin or Shawn for a pull sometime.

Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-08-2007, 6:40 PM Reply   
David - Good to see you today and thanks for coming by...Sorry we had to bolt outta there, but I gather that you understood.After getting to the lake and riding I think I should of just not gone...Just one of those days where it's just not gonna happen. Tried two scarecrows and missed them both, one with a good ol heel side edge that would make your grandmother cry and then just a normal toeside wake jump that had me for dinner! Thats ok though, we'll just get on the horse and do it again.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-08-2007, 6:51 PM Reply   
Still waiting on some pics from Sat. Nate, I know you got some!!!
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-08-2007, 7:25 PM Reply   
Hey Nate, It was good to stop by and see you guys again and catch up. Sorry your scarecrows didn't go well. Bet you had some of the wipeouts we watched on the video at your store

Anyhow, we look forward to getting with all you guys in 08. I'll be in touch.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-09-2007, 10:14 AM Reply   
hey david we will be upset if you dont call us for a pull.
hey nate i hope there is no video of me floating around crashing my brains out. as strong as you rode saturday i was thinking you and pat just dont wreck i would have to see you crash to believe it.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-10-2007, 11:37 AM Reply   
Bump......How about a pic?

This one is from this boring trip we had to take out to Washington...I think the place is called RADAR.

Upload
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-10-2007, 12:47 PM Reply   
ahhhhhhhhhhh, you suck!!!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-10-2007, 5:20 PM Reply   
Geeez Brad...Why so bitter? You coming over tomorrow?
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-11-2007, 9:01 PM Reply   
hey david i think everybody is backing out this weekend but me and shaun will have my boat out sat and sunday morning if you all want to come along give me a call ill try and give you a call saturday. anybody else want to come out get with me our shaun it is supost to be cool but that should mean better water for us. keeping everybody else at the house...
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-12-2007, 6:47 AM Reply   
^^^^^^^^^^^^Anyone remember the commercial that said "This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs"? Disclaimer...I am in no way shape or fashion implying that any person is using illegal substances...It's just what came to mind thinking about getting in the water this weekend.

ED you guys ROCK. I just can't stand the cold weather it just really gets to me. I guess I'll just be the SCROOGE from now until May..
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-12-2007, 11:23 AM Reply   
Hey Ed, Thanks for the invitation. My wife is out of town this weekend and I promised my daughter I'd spend some time with her... Brandon & I will be sure to catch you and Shaun in the future.

Hey Nate, I know what you mean about cold weather/water. I don't do it either. I'm definitely a summer person and looking forward to May also. However, I'm looking forward to watching Marvin, Shaun & Ed ride in the cold.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-12-2007, 12:30 PM Reply   
Yeah David...I'll be glad to watch anyone who wants to go!
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-12-2007, 3:42 PM Reply   
hey guys water was like glass today- would have loved to be on it. hey cbk have to deliver to bristol tommorrow will stop by on my way back. cmon guys this is still good weather get out and ride in it ....put you a sweater on
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-12-2007, 5:38 PM Reply   
I know, I know....Pretty sure that the forecast for next Thursday near 80, I can handle that and probably will.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-13-2007, 1:23 PM Reply   
This time of year is why we have wetsuits and drysuits!!! Suck it up and RIDE!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-13-2007, 4:04 PM Reply   
Gosh Brad...We need to get you to the lake fast and get some of that built up anger out.

Hope you guys (Ed, Shaun) had a good day of riding.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-13-2007, 6:23 PM Reply   
yeah I know man, we gonna hit it on Thursday??? You need to call and get a rush on one of the MANA's for me if we do