Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old    whitechocolate            06-09-2004, 9:19 PM Reply   
I was wondering when someone was going to come out with somthing like this. I think its a great Idea. $299. Its alot cheeper than trying to build a boat system that will never sound as good as this will.

http://www.drivendistribution.com/p_wakeman.html

Old    ihatetubers            06-09-2004, 9:41 PM Reply   
now that hat is just plain bad ass but its kinda costy, i borrowedmy little brothers waterproof cd player and got a little cd case holder and rigged it to my vest then i got some cheapo clip headphones and sandwhich bagyd em and cliped em to my ears while i ride, but i like wake man thing alot better
Old     (mwgwin)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-10-2004, 10:20 PM Reply   
I bought the Aquapac from www.waterproofcases.net. Case was $50 and earphones $25 but you can put your own MP3 player in it and it sounds great. I strap it around my waist under my vest. Just remove the MP3 player when you are done for the day because the condensation will ruin it.
Old    hyperryd            06-11-2004, 5:32 AM Reply   
I would hate to hit the water with headphones in my ears. Ouch!!
Old     (mwgwin)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-11-2004, 8:33 AM Reply   
Ive probably had over 50 runs with the earphones this summer and havent noticed any difference on wipeouts. The most annoying part is that they fall out just about every time and I have to fish around the water to get them back in. They do not hurt at all.