Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old    bigwake5            07-27-2005, 12:38 PM Reply   
05 transits or 05 alphas

what im lookin for in a binding is comfort support and it has to be easy to get in and out off also do you know any where were i could buy any of these cheap
Old     (jeffreyala)      Join Date: Dec 2004       07-27-2005, 3:55 PM Reply   
I would take transits over alphas. Look around here in the classifieds or on ebay?
Old     (jeffreyala)      Join Date: Dec 2004       07-27-2005, 3:56 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/243218.html?1122502783

Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       07-27-2005, 6:34 PM Reply   
I'd say the transits have way more support than the alphas, but as far as comfort and ease of in and out, they are the same. The transit has a higher wrap, and you can crank down the toe rubber and upper ankle rubber individually so you can get a tighter grip over the alphas and more support... I think 06 alpha has 2 strings now instead of 1... interested to see the difference now...

anywho, go transit, you won't be disappointed what so ever
Old    wickedwake            07-27-2005, 7:04 PM Reply   
Well for the 05's the Transit's are way more comfy. Not sure about 06 though. 05 Transits rock. 06 is fugly
Old    wakeboarder408            07-28-2005, 12:05 AM Reply   
Hayden, you could try Cope and Mcphetres in Santa Clara, CA. I got the 05' Transits Limited Ed for $199 out the door. Im not sure if the sale is still going on and if there's anything left but its worth a call. I had a post on here last week after i bought them to passed out the word and some people called the store and had them shipped. You can also get the LF Team Limited Ed for $199 too. Here's the #. (408)248-7844. And just to let you know, the first pair i picked up i had to exchange it cuz the right binding was crushing my 2 small toes and the right part of my foot. Then the second pair rip on the inner right foot where the overlay gets attach to the binding from 1 run for about 15 minutes so i brought it back and they gave ne another new pair.