Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (poon)      Join Date: Dec 2001       10-18-2005, 3:06 PM Reply   
We are doing an interview with JD. If you would like to ask JD a question post them here. We will add as many as we can. Thanks all!
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-18-2005, 3:16 PM Reply   
What made you decide to mainly ride the 3DS with Era bindings?!
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-18-2005, 3:41 PM Reply   
JD... you have grown up wakeboarding and have many accomplishments, what do you think of guys that have just got into the sport and killing it like my buddy Aaron Rathy?
Old     (hoosairboy)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-18-2005, 7:07 PM Reply   
What does JD stand for?
How much do you wakeskate?
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-18-2005, 7:32 PM Reply   
Aaron Rathy was a trick skier, that makes a huge difference.

Has there been a rail that he has refused to hit due to it being to gnarly?
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-18-2005, 7:47 PM Reply   
true true.... ok maybe forget my Q
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       10-20-2005, 9:11 AM Reply   
JD taught me my first tantrum this summer at a Knoxville clinic...and he's the first pro I ever saw ride in person...simply amazing.

I was wondering how the work on his signature board was coming. I'm pretty sure he has one in the works, and would like some info on the characteristics/specs.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-20-2005, 9:17 AM Reply   
JD is kind of a step down after interviewing me don't you think?
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-20-2005, 10:09 AM Reply   
We aqre doing a full blown section of him in DS2. He spent a week out here shooting with us.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-20-2005, 10:10 AM Reply   
Arun, I got TONS of great photos of JD
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-20-2005, 10:28 AM Reply   
Jason,
I ran into to JD (and Aaron) @ the Sac airport after he got done filming with you for DS2. We got to sit in the lovely LAX airport waiting for our flights. He and Aaron were on their way to Austailia for the comps. What great guys. We talked for some time. He even agreed to a picture (see profile pic). We talked about him opening a camp @ his new home in Florida soon. So be sure to ask about that and his new house.
Old     (poon)      Join Date: Dec 2001       10-27-2005, 7:05 PM Reply   
Thanks for the Q's that have been posted. Your name will be added as the individual asking the question. If anyone has any other questions that they would like to ask JD, fire away.

Buffalow: Are the shots mostly the delta... At Dark Friday I remember you telling me about one with a sunset which sounds like a super sic shot. I am sure you got a ton of sic ones though.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-27-2005, 7:26 PM Reply   
Arun, He might have some good storys about the HL moterhome trip through Idaho, Oregon & Washington. My son rides for HL and was on that trip with JD and had some good storys to tell when he got home, Moterhome breaking down, Boat running out of oil, flat tires on the boat trailer and the moterhome in the middle of the night 50 miles from the nearest town. Alex & JD were chill having a good time playing x-Box, but I think HL'S Scott Sims was a little stressed.
Old    mendo247            10-27-2005, 7:34 PM Reply   
ive been leaving him all kinds of messages on his voicemail inviting him to come riding with me and my crew but he never calls me back.. can you ask him why or atleast make sure he has my correct number?