Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (nickbinkoski)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-21-2005, 1:43 AM Reply   
your girl talks you up - Ali McCoy (bkside_ali) - if you're that good we should ride
Old     (grimlock)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-21-2005, 6:16 AM Reply   
If your talking about Travis Rowe, I think that's what his name is and he rides for the local mastercraft dealer down there, then ya the kid is a pretty good rider, especially with raley variations. Haven't seen him do any mobe type tricks, but he goes pretty big and seems to have a good style, only seen him ride in comps. So he may have a few more tricks up his sleave that he's not consistant enough on to throw in comps though.
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-21-2005, 9:36 AM Reply   
whoa big nick...had a few drinks last nite?
Old     (nickbinkoski)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-21-2005, 11:13 AM Reply   
thanks russ, i'll go back down to the dealer cause i was there before and they said they did not sponsor anyone (go figure). what's up john - think we should take an evening set so you can dial in your backroll and move on to the front, what'cha say
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-21-2005, 4:52 PM Reply   
is there any place else to ride in vegas other than lake mead?
Old    munson            08-22-2005, 8:59 AM Reply   
Hey Nick, If you listen to 107.5 I have heard 3 or 4 mastercraft commercials where they're trying to get people to demo boats and boards and meet Travis Rowe. In the commercial they say he has won 3 tourneys in the past month. By the way, I'm pretty sure he rides at the wall around 6 a.m.
Old     (nickbinkoski)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-22-2005, 6:08 PM Reply   
thanks - i'm on it
Old    joeyvegas            09-03-2005, 3:22 PM Reply   
Lets clear it up..... We ride at the wall almost every morning at around 530a (in the green xstar). True, Rowe is big on the raley tricks, but also has a few others laying around. We have a comp set up at mead on the 24th of Sept. Stop by the shop and for an entry app. Finally, we do sponser through the shop. We just purchased a $250K bus and go to all of the events on the west coast and some back east (just got back from Fl and WI nationals). Bring down a video and we will get you set up on the team.
Old     (bucnoles)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-03-2005, 8:21 PM Reply   
Just don't expect good service from the dealership. Must be to busy going to comps.
Old    blind5            09-04-2005, 9:12 AM Reply   
That's a bad ass bus. the one with the green vegas graphics right? Looks really good
Old     (azwakekid)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-04-2005, 11:09 AM Reply   
my sister dated travis.. haha
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       09-04-2005, 3:03 PM Reply   
We saw him at Nationals last week and I believe he was heading home after that. Good kid and a good rider.
Old    trowe08            09-09-2005, 3:53 PM Reply   
Travis is my bro. We love to watch him ride. I know he can throw the moby dick pretty good and others that he learned from Watson and Bonifay this past week. We wish you the best Trav!