Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (crfdude86)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-02-2012, 3:29 PM Reply   
Will the Bullet 770HPNEO SS (http://www.bulletspeakers.com/index....&product_id=59) fit directly into my 2006 Mastercraft X2 speaker cans and how much of an improvement are they over stock? I want something that I can hear better while riding and like the look of the oem cans so I want to keep those. Thanks, Brian.
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-02-2012, 4:32 PM Reply   
Your link was broken for some reason:

http://www.bulletspeakers.com/index....&product_id=59

Was MC using the JL 7.7" in 06? If not, I don't think they will fit but I could be wrong. I have a buddy who has a 04 XSTAR that had some clarion components in the factory cans. We pulled them out and installed the Wet Sounds XS-650's. They fit perfectly and sound great. They are not a HLCD so they will prob not do it for you by themselves. He has 4 of them and a Wet Sounds Pro485. That set up wouldn't be much more than the Bullet speakers (can't tell if they are $699ea or a pair, especially if you found a PRO485 used, though you would need more amplification.
Old     (crfdude86)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-02-2012, 10:35 PM Reply   
So the size of the cans changed in 07?