Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (imoore)      Join Date: Oct 2010       12-03-2018, 4:40 PM Reply   
I replaced my old anchor light with an LED bulb and I found these links to be super useful. I was always replacing my standard bulb but now this LED one lasts like 50,000 hours!!! Install was super easy I think everyone should look into upgrading.

Scandvik Warm White LED T10 Wedge Replacement Bulb

Attwood 5580A7 LED Waketower All Around Light – 2 Mile
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-08-2018, 11:13 AM Reply   
Ok it’s just plane rude to not reply on this video. This guy went threw the trouble of making and editing this video and no one has said anything Shame on your W/W community! I’m now going to say some nice things below as a way of rewarding the hard work it took to make this video.

(IMoore)
Your Mechanical Skills in this video are very impressive. You are a insparation to us all. Thank you for having the mental and physical endurance to see this huge LED bulb change project threw & to share it with us all. Could you please make more “how to video’s” . The tires on my trailer are low and I could use some tips on how to Air them up.

Thank You in Advance
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       12-08-2018, 7:18 PM Reply   
He just posted a link to a how-to video you dolt. Also here are some t10 bulbs for 1/10 the price of the ones posted above.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-10-2018, 2:59 PM Reply   
NICE! now we are getting some where. Discussion! I Like that I had to look up what a DOLT was/Is LOL LOL. Sorry I thought Imoore made the video and wanted to have some fun. O well I miss the Days where people did real projects, Like rebuilding a entire boat, I know swapping out a light bulb might be a big project for a millennial,
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       12-11-2018, 8:24 AM Reply   
The Old days of tearing out your whole boat to do a ballast system or new sound system are gone. It's a shame.
Old     (gravity)      Join Date: Jul 2009       12-11-2018, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
NICE! now we are getting some where. Discussion! I Like that I had to look up what a DOLT was/Is LOL LOL. Sorry I thought Imoore made the video and wanted to have some fun. O well I miss the Days where people did real projects, Like rebuilding a entire boat, I know swapping out a light bulb might be a big project for a millennial,
Check out wake garage. People are still doing real projects.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-11-2018, 11:05 AM Reply   
Wake Garage? Humm I’ll check it out.