Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (grenade)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-16-2005, 9:47 AM Reply   
I leave for ride the spot on sunday for a couple days. So stoked i just thought i'd share and if anyone has gone i'd love to hear some stories....
Old    wakebarbie            06-16-2005, 6:26 PM Reply   
Hey I live on the same lake as Darin he is very cool, I sometimes ride with him so tell him the girl across the Lake said to Welcome you and come grab me for a pull. It's a quiet lake and I don't think there are any other crazy girls they could mix me up with He knows my #. Darin is a great teacher and duh awesome rider and you will have a ball, When he pulls me I really learn alot. Tell Big Dave Big C said Hi and of course I want in the MAGS.... Peace out Oh yeah and tell Darin Big C wants to learn a double from the man himself... Have a great trip
Old     (openwydr)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-16-2005, 8:26 PM Reply   
I was just there two weeks ago. Tell Darin and Big Dave. Dr B was sore for 2 more days- and that JJ still believes his Parks board is great.
Toothbrushes on their way. The lake was glass the whole time we rode. Darin kept apologizing for the crappy conditions.

Ask Big Dave if he rallyed Ben K to death in the tournement...................
Old     (sixeye)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-16-2005, 9:24 PM Reply   
Awesome Patrick, I am seriously jealous. Darin is a legend.
Old    malibu36            06-18-2005, 12:07 PM Reply   
the greateset time ever. water is always butter. ask dave to see the video of a cat wakeboarding. it is the wakeboarding utopia!!!