Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old    jacob_morgan            07-01-2003, 7:09 AM Reply   
sup?

any1 else goin to the lake for tha 4th of july weekend?

were goin to norfork for there firework show thursday (on the lake).

Then friday saturday and sunday we gonna be on beaver ..

any1 else?
Old     (ryanbush11)      Join Date: May 2003       07-01-2003, 8:34 AM Reply   
I live in Van Buren/Fort Smith we normally ride on tenkiller, but try to get up to beaver every once in a while
Old     (33drew)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-01-2003, 10:08 AM Reply   
Im gonna be gone on the 4th but rocky branch on beaver usually has some good fireworks. Coppermine used to have a better show than rocky but i'm not sure if they do that anymore since that big gas leak.
Old    flightcontrol            07-01-2003, 1:11 PM Reply   
Mountain Harbor - Lake Ouachita - Great Fireworks
Old    jacob_morgan            07-01-2003, 1:35 PM Reply   
we go up around erueka springs.. and stay at a hotel on the lake on the weekend and go out... but we got a lil late for the 4th so we are staying at a ramada i believe on in.. which we've ate brunch at last cpl times(awsome brunch).

we cancelled on the norfork, we talked with some ppl who have done it before and had said they dont' get out of the water till after midnight, and since its a hr and half drive back home... not worth it..
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-01-2003, 10:52 PM Reply   
Yeah I'm going to Norfork this weekend. If you change your mind again....I'll be in a solid white 03 wakesetter. Be glad to give you a pull
Old     (ryanbush11)      Join Date: May 2003       07-01-2003, 10:55 PM Reply   
did you get your wakesetter up there at the marine center?
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-01-2003, 11:28 PM Reply   
Nah, it's actually my friends. He got it in Collierville TN. I know a few people from Ft. Smith...do you go to U of AR.?? I'm liking the rims in your profile.
Old     (ryanbush11)      Join Date: May 2003       07-02-2003, 12:54 PM Reply   
i graduated from fort smith southside this year, and i'm going to go to UAFS next year
Old    jacob_morgan            07-02-2003, 1:21 PM Reply   
Norfork is off..

Were going to beaver, friday/saturday/sunday. We will be in a large white w/ blue stripe Deckboat, 22' fiberglass I/O.. not the best wakeboard boat. .but hey its bout having fun =D

glad to see other Arkansas riders around here

Old    jmalone80            07-02-2003, 3:31 PM Reply   
we will be out on hamilton friday night to see the fireworks but forget about riding any this weekend. too many drunk yankee's pulling tubes behind party barges.
Old    jacob_morgan            07-03-2003, 8:21 AM Reply   
ya i hear ya, thats why we are goin to beaver.. Beaveer has a 0 tolerance for alchohol on the lake. So It should be safer. crowded but safer..

Were goin to norfork to watch them from the bridge tonight, then goin over to beaver and checkin into the hotel tomorrow .

I cant' wait i've been reading alot and i think i've figured out why i couldn't ever 'pop' well besides my walmart ski rope tho i still should be able to get somethig. Anyway ima be trying that out i'll be happy to get any air this weekend. Should be a blast first time out all season !