Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (bstphen24)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-24-2010, 10:28 PM Reply   
Many of you might have seen my post a while back of the semi restore I did of an '89 nautique. Well after finally getting the removable swim brackets done and getting some good weather here, I got the chance to take her out and enjoy it. Went out with my wife, daughter, and our two really good friends. The lake was flat and being a thursday, no one was out there. Every thing ran great and didn't have a problem one. It felt really great to finally be able to get out and ride behind it. My wife said she has never seen me smile that big. Planning on going out on Saturday again, and will hopefully get to load her up and really see what she's made of. Forgot to take any pics, but just needed to share my stoke with some people who would understand!
Old     (johnny_gatsby)      Join Date: Sep 2009       06-24-2010, 10:56 PM Reply   
I hear ya brother!
Old     (mdaijogo)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-24-2010, 10:57 PM Reply   
Congrats. Have fun this weekend.

m-
Old     (ajholt7)      Join Date: Apr 2009       06-25-2010, 12:51 AM Reply   
Awesome! Without pics I cant believe you, though.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-25-2010, 6:03 AM Reply   
Once bitter by the Nauti bug you are addicted for life. Try Correct Craft Fan.com tons of info ,parts, reunions and great people. Congrats!
Old    ScottRobinson            06-25-2010, 6:54 AM Reply   
That is very cool. Nice to hear and can't wait to see!
Old     (chris4x4gill2)      Join Date: Sep 2009       06-25-2010, 8:13 AM Reply   
Congrats man. I own an 89 myself.
Old     (rukie)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-25-2010, 1:17 PM Reply   
Your hard work paying off. That what it is all about. Congrats!!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-25-2010, 1:21 PM Reply   
Thats really awesome and brings back memories. The joys of boating can easily get lost, you, your family and good friends is what its all about.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-25-2010, 1:31 PM Reply   
right on man. Its easy to get caught up in things, i wanna just get out there and enjoy it a little more. Can get stressful if you dont keep a lid on it!
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-25-2010, 2:09 PM Reply   
As great as it is to get out on any boat on any weekend...... knowing you worked hard to bring that boat back has to make it a ton better. Congrats. And tear it up!
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-25-2010, 2:25 PM Reply   
gotta see some pics! was there a thread on the restore? Id like to check it out
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-25-2010, 2:50 PM Reply   
congrats! i used to have a 92 nautique excel . very reliable boat. your experience reminds me of my motorcycle riding days . when one of my buddies would fix up an older bike and my wife and i would ride in front and back on whatever adventure we had planned for the day. only people that rode could understand. just like boaters who tube,ski,kneeboard.barefoot.wakeboard or ride an air chair. it's all about the open air and fun in the sun with family and friends.
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-25-2010, 2:51 PM Reply   
It's all about having fun! Good to hear your project is paying off.