Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Bamabonners)      Join Date: Jul 2011       11-12-2012, 8:13 PM Reply   
For full details, please go to themalibucrew.com

Thank you to Pirates Cove Marine for setting this up. They are a great dealership!

I have a ton of pictures. I did not post them here.

Here is the link to the pictures: CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES

I must say that I CANNOT stress this enough - the people at the factory do not know a stranger. They are all super nice - everyone! Everyone you pass will shake your hand and greet you. They all want to talk to you and tell you thank you for coming by. I got to meet Jack Springer (a fellow native Texan). We shared our disappointment of the Dallas Cowboys and the Texas Rangers. Very nice guy - could have talked to him all day. The lady at the front desk is a fellow University of Alabama fan and graduate! Roll Tide! Dennis, our tour guide, has been with Malibu for like 20 years and really knows his stuff. Everyone treats you like they have known you for years - a truly great bunch of people that take pride in their work and it shows!

Me, my wife, and my 10 year son arrived at 1pm. The super nice lady at the front desk (the Bama fan) handed us a bunch of FREE malibu factory tour shirts and my son got a free remote control malibu. We were given our safety goggles, stopped by the restroom, and out onto the plant floor we went. Our tour lasted for 2 hours - like I said, these people love to talk to you. They never rush you and they will answer all of your questions. They don't mind you getting in there with them and looking around. I was afraid they would not let us get close - nothing could be further from the truth. We got up close and personal with everyone and every process - truly awesome.

Any questions - fire away. I will answer if I can.