Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (shadow7874)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-27-2010, 11:59 PM Reply   
We have an i/o ebbtide (96ish 210 campione) and i was wondering if anyone makes swim platforms to add on. our friends new chaparral is also an i/o but has a nice swim platform too
Old     (tgoin)      Join Date: Apr 2009       04-28-2010, 4:32 AM Reply   
Google is your friend. Search for swim platform, you will get several. Probably not cheap - but I was also looking into these for my
I/O before I bought the Supra

http://www.swim-platform.com/
http://www.swimplatforms.com/
Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-28-2010, 6:00 AM Reply   
I can give swimplatforms.com a great recommendation. They made and installed a swimplatform for my Crownline. One of the best things I added to the boat. They did great work and have a great product. I know of guys that have installed them on their boats and they all say the same thing - great product.
Old     (shadow7874)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-28-2010, 1:16 PM Reply   
i did a google search to find one that fit our campione but didnt find anything. The oens at swimplatforms look awesome but they dont have one for our boat. Anyone have any other suggestions?
Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-28-2010, 3:56 PM Reply   
Did you contact swimplatforms.com? They said they would make any platform for any boat even if they didn't already have one. They actually seemed very ready to do this. I think they like making the mold and having another platform to list. It wasn't any more than the regular price. They had mine, but I know that is what they said. I got a tour of their factory before I bought mine. Then they installed it for me there once it was built.