Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (veritas)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-26-2008, 8:28 PM Reply   
Anyone out there boarding in NH? I tried searching the threads but came up with nothing.

We're rockin an '04 Mobius XLV Gravity Games Edition on a small lake, and could always use a few more boarders.

Anyone interested in being the '3rd man'? Or better yet, the third woman? ;)
Old     (reachjims)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-27-2008, 3:51 AM Reply   
whats up justin, i am from portsmouth but hauled ass to florida a few years back, but i know my buddy chuck rides all the time on kingston lake. he visits this board ever once in a while, but i will email him this link for you.
Old     (lfrider06)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-27-2008, 4:36 AM Reply   
whats up guys, i ride in barnstead, n.h on a malibu wakesetter. Im going to school at UNH so when the warm weather gets here ill be riding everyday after class.
Old     (veritas)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-27-2008, 12:27 PM Reply   
Haha nice. We've got a place on Horace Lake in Weare. It's like 20-ish mins from Concord, prob 15 mins from Exit 2 on 89.

Like I said, I'd def be interested in finding a few people to come along every once in a while.

Nicholas, you any good? Haha I'm likely to get shown up on my own boat. Just gonna be starting some tricks etc this year..I can get some decent air though and make it into the flats, do a few grabs but no spins or inverts yet :/

Thats why I'm buying a new board, the one I've been riding is more of a family board, not really right for me.
Old     (mikegh)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-27-2008, 4:04 PM Reply   
Hey Justin,
A few friends and I ride in northeastern MA all the time in summer. We are always looking to ride with more people, I'd head up there to meet some more wakeboarders. we got a nice secret spot down here as well, if you felt like making the trip
Old     (wakeboarder2687)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-27-2008, 6:18 PM Reply   
Hey, I'm in Strafford, kinda in between concord and portsmouth on rt4. I'd love to come out and ride sometime for gas money, drinks, whatever you need. Got a couple boards hangin around if theres anything you wanna try.

Word on the streets is that Nick kills it. Had a video up a lil while ago on here i think. If you ever need/want anyone else to ride with, let me know Nick. Straffords just the next town over
Old     (chuckd)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-27-2008, 6:27 PM Reply   
Justin,
I am in Exeter and ride a ton on Kingston lake. We are always looking for more people to ride with. Hopefully the ice will be gone in a couple of weeks and we can get out on the lake. Send me your info and I will get in touch with you.

Jimmy. where have you been?

Chuck
Old     (veritas)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-27-2008, 7:06 PM Reply   
Michael and Pat, feel free to contact me if you'd like, both my e-mail and aim are in my profile. Like I said, I'm trying to find some more people that board (and don't suck like me and my buds).

Chuck, e-mail sent.

Nick- Your welcome anytime aswell, i sent you a message on aim so you've got that. If your as good as they say you'd definitely be welcome- i could use some pointers from someone who knows what their doing :-)
Old     (reachjims)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-28-2008, 4:36 AM Reply   
yo chuck, i keep on meaning to hang out when i am up there but the time always goes by so fast. danielle and i just booked our tickets yesterday to come up august 19-26, we are gonna be staying in hooksett most the time but we will deffentely have to get together and ride.
Old     (veritas)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-28-2008, 7:44 AM Reply   
Oh man make this snow stop coming! We've got probably 3-4 inches so far her but it's starting to turn to slush. Yum.

So sick of snow. I was hoping it was all done.

On a good note, I put a new deck in my car today Though I have to say it's pretty friggin cold to be wiring outside...
Old     (rkwake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-28-2008, 8:21 AM Reply   
i'll b in NH some of the summer. up north near berlin with x-star, anyone's welcome to come out and ride. poulin find a good place near u to put a sliderrrrrrr
Old     (derek23)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-28-2008, 12:36 PM Reply   
Hey Guys,

I live in RI at the moment but I will be moving farther north in MA closer to Boston this summer. I just rode behind my first wakeboat last summer (02 X-Star) and also landed my first Backroll in the fall. I would defanitly be willing to head up and ride if you guys are looking for another rider. Also, I heard of a place that the water never freezes because it cools a power plant so the water is always about 50 and it is NH ???? I could get directions there. Shoot me an e-mail if you need/ want an extra.
Old     (lfrider06)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-28-2008, 3:00 PM Reply   
haha yeah ry.. i have couple good places man, we just need to find a bunch of ladies this summer lol umm hey stop being a amateur an bring you x-star to my place haha.
For you other guys, ryan and i ride all summer so your more than welcome to come ride with us at my lake which is like 15 min. south of Alton bay on a lake called suncook. My SN is LFrider06
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-28-2008, 3:10 PM Reply   
HIJACK!!

Ryan and Nic-- you guys doing INT again this year?? Nationals is in Bako again, and now we have a private lake with a slider, maybe two or three by then.

END HIJACK
Old     (veritas)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-28-2008, 5:38 PM Reply   
Good to know we have some riders in the area!

Nick, I'll definitely have to take you up on the offer at some point this summer...it's hard to progress when no one I ride with knows what they're doing any more than I do!

Keep em coming guys, theres gotta be more of us :-)
Old     (lfrider06)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-29-2008, 12:22 PM Reply   
umm brandon, i might do it prob the pro divsion but im going to try and hit up the no fear wake 2 wake, nationals and tige pro am. Yeah if we make it out to cali again we'll have to meet up and do a little shredding.
Old     (wakeboarder2687)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-31-2008, 3:20 PM Reply   
hey nick, id love to come ride with you guys sometime. i'll drop you an email sometime with my info