Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       04-18-2005, 5:53 PM Reply   
Has anyone got their new copy of Alliance yet? You might see a familiar face, or name, in my case. David Williams does a lot for the sport, and it looks like he's getting some respect for it. So, to add to that, thanks Dave. I think I speak for many when I say, "If it weren't for you, my day at work would be MUCH longer!" Keep up the good work.

-Blake
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-18-2005, 5:55 PM Reply   
ya, i saw it!
Old    wickedwake            04-18-2005, 6:43 PM Reply   
yup, I got mine like a month ago
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-18-2005, 7:17 PM Reply   
You see the way I snuck a puppy into the picture to keep the attention off of my ugly mug! :-) Thanks for Alliance for doing that. That was really cool of them. I'm sure most of you subscribe already, but if you don't, you should get on it. It costs next to nothing and it's chock full of goodness in every issue! You can even get a free copy at http://alliancewake.com/subscribe.
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       04-18-2005, 7:22 PM Reply   
Actually I am gonna blame Dave and Wakeworld for getting me in more trouble at work than I use to before I signed onto this site. Getting caught by the boss is not cool!! Dam Wakeworld!!!! Get me in trouble again, thats its...
Just messing Dave.. Love the site and helps the day pass--keep up the great job!!...Not that I have that much free time at work.

Dave--so do I get a ride on the new Bu when it comes in or what???
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       04-18-2005, 7:34 PM Reply   
Not to mention the sweet boat give-away with new subscriptions... Which I didn't win, but some other lucky guy from Fort Worth did... Damn-it, I'm so un-lucky!

-Blake
Old     (tyler_o)      Join Date: Nov 2004       04-18-2005, 8:23 PM Reply   
Dave,

Huge props to you for making your dream come true! My favorite part.....

"I think it's probably everybody's dream to combine their favorite hobby with their job, so I figured how can you be unhappy if you can pull that off?"...Your right Dave!

Keep up the great work and see you at San V!!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-18-2005, 8:25 PM Reply   
Yeah, I think I might be able to find room for you on the new VLX. They just put the stickers on the side today. I so wish I could show you pics. It looks so insane. New gel coat scheme, new logos and a Blade tower that's about 10 times cooler than the Blade towers from 2005. Wait till we unveil it! I'm trying to convince them to let me show some of the pics, but no luck just yet!
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-18-2005, 8:40 PM Reply   
a Blade tower thats 10 times cooler than what they already have, i didn't think that was possible
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       04-19-2005, 2:50 PM Reply   
Dave,
It was awesome to see your interview in Alliance. If not for wakeworld, I would be just another college-student. Thanks to you and your site I am a college-student-who-wakeboards-occasionally. I thank you sincerely for my extra hyphens.

-Steve

/Can't wait to see the new boat.