Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old                01-24-2005, 9:00 PM Reply   
Having a Hard time finding a good place to install my Kicker Solo-Baric S10L54 sub in a 2000 Prostar 195 open bow. anyone have any ideals on were to install one. don't want to cut holes in boat interior.The Kicker will be ran by a Kenwood KAC-7201 amp. Any ideals. Or has anyone heard the Bazooka SM10A-HP-10 150W Marine Amplified tube Sub. Thank's for any help .

(Message edited by Qfirefighter on January 24, 2005)
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-25-2005, 2:18 PM Reply   
That kicker solo-baric only needs like 3/4 of a cubic foot of airspace if i remember right, so it should fit easily in a few spots. This summer i put a dual voice coil 10" sub that needs alot more airspace than that solo-baric under the passengers console in a pro air. So far up under there that the back of the box was under the front seat (custom box). That same boat also has a bazooka 8" under the drivers console.

BTW It ROCKS!
Old                01-26-2005, 8:08 PM Reply   
Thank's jeremy for the infor. Would love to locate my sub under the passenger seat but with Three amps and two batteries under there not much room and can't bring myself to cut into the seat support. Guess I'll put one behind the drivers set in a Q-box. Don't know how they install one infront of the drivers seat. rod
Old     (phall925)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-04-2005, 5:39 PM Reply   
Remove the kick pannel at the drivers feet. That will give you access to the area where I have mounted one of my solo barics. Make sure tht you are using a saled box and a small one at that. I would suggest stuffing the bux with poly fill too. hole that helps