Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-14-2003, 10:31 PM Reply   
With Mike Owens, Jimmy & Katie Muir, Tammy Sauer, Joshua Fisher....

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=8520
Old    wakelvr            08-14-2003, 10:38 PM Reply   
Great job! Great riding as usual!
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-14-2003, 11:03 PM Reply   
christie, thanks for making me famous! you do great movies and i look forward to starring in many more. thank you for the memories! katie

...Uh huh, first she hijacks my user ID, and now she thinks she's the star of the show!!
Christie, awesome job as usual! Thanks for cutting out my biffs, but what about me spraying that Jetski?
Looking forward to the next day out. I understand we are looking forward to some visitors to the Delta! Can't wait!
DO

Old    flanknid            08-14-2003, 11:41 PM Reply   
Sweeeet! Nice job, girl.
Old     (blackandblue)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-15-2003, 2:06 AM Reply   
Splendid video Christie! (Yes, I said spendid..."sweet" "awesome" and "great" were already used...and well...I...I think I need a better thesaurus ) All nighters suck...thanks for charging me back up.
Old    tammy            08-15-2003, 7:28 AM Reply   
Ummmmmm,Nice job on the video Christie. Many funny parts and nice riding by all.

Stef and Mike you still saving all those video tapes? I feel a production of "Christie's Most Embarrassing Moments" coming out soon.

j/k. Christie, thanks for laughs and the smiles.
Old    tammy            08-15-2003, 7:32 AM Reply   
Oh ya, Mike thanks for taking your boat out and us with it.
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-15-2003, 8:54 AM Reply   
Thanks, everyone!

Tammy, what are you talking about??? I was equal in my distribution of goofy clips...I even put the TEETH clip in :-)

I know, I know....paybacks....I'm waiting! HAHAHA
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-15-2003, 8:55 AM Reply   
P.S. Jimmy - I never saw the clip of you spraying the jetski....either I missed it or the camera wasn't rolling then.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-15-2003, 8:56 AM Reply   
Nice work!!!! Your vids crack me up.
Old     (lehmur)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-15-2003, 9:00 AM Reply   
Great Vid Christie. I must say that was a fun little outing. Thanks for coming out and riding with me guys.
Old    shanday            08-15-2003, 10:17 AM Reply   
I've been watching your clips, lovin' 'em, and it's NARLY (sweet, awesome, great, and splendid already taken! ) to see Christie, Tammy, Katie...riding!!! I still can't go wake2wake but I'm watching and learning so keep up the good work!!!
Old    smellyt            08-15-2003, 10:41 AM Reply   
Christie I love your videos They are totally awsome!!!!!!

I ride the delta almost ever weekend. We should totally hook up and ride together sometime!

SAM
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-15-2003, 11:11 AM Reply   
Mike, now I see what you were talking about when you said the Delta was narrow. I had no idea how narrow it is till I saw that boat come the other direction when Chris was riding.
Old    tammy            08-15-2003, 11:13 AM Reply   
My bad Jimmy I did not have the camera rolling when the jetski passed you with inches to spare.

Christie I see a lesson here soon, hahaha sorry could not pass it up.
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-15-2003, 1:13 PM Reply   
I just thought the jetski thing was funny, and I must give that kid credit for being a good sport and not trying to chase us down and make an issue of it. Mike, thanks so much for the pulls, and I'm glad we got the chance to hang out. That video was a funny one! I was cracking up at parts of it!
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-15-2003, 1:25 PM Reply   
christie, i liked your video,,looks like u have fun crew to ride with *lucky*!! and its nice to see that they give u some positive feedback when u post it on the site!! that always makes u feel good! i thought i would share some of the videos that me and jake do with you guys. our video site is www.420Production.com there are some right on the first page and my very first video i edited is under 'videos' and its called 'all grows up'...check it out, I would appreciate any feedback...we ussually post to let the people we live around see it, but only a couple of boarders let us know how much they like it.. figured i would post it here, seeing as though you guys are fellow boarders and always seem to be so stoked!!! Enjoy
Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       08-15-2003, 1:32 PM Reply   
Nice vid Christie!

Looks like Noonan acquired a tri-Hull. If you know Noonan and you have seen his Monster-craft you would understand...

Angi, I checked out 420production last night. I was impressed with the web site as much as the videos.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            08-15-2003, 1:34 PM Reply   
Thanks Joe,,SWEET boat!
Old    tammy            08-15-2003, 3:52 PM Reply   
Noonan - Tri-hull..... that is so funny! Thanks Joe needed that laugh.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-15-2003, 3:56 PM Reply   

Christie - keep the vid's coming WAKEON.

WWW.WAKEON.COM
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-16-2003, 7:53 AM Reply   
Christie, thanks for posting. Another great one. I liked the music selection. Keep them coming!
Old    wakeboardjo            08-16-2003, 10:34 PM Reply   
I wanna see Jimmy throw a Tantrum, I bet he could have a sick one if he doesn't already!

Great video, makes me wish I lived in the area and could hook up with you guys!
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-18-2003, 10:19 AM Reply   
Andrew - When are you going to make a trip out here and ride with us in the delta? You took care of Mikey for us while he was out there so we will make sure you have fun out here!

Angie - Yes, I am lucky to have such a fun group of people to ride with. I couldn't check out your vid because of the version of media player needed. I'll have to check it out at home.

Paul - No road trip for you this weekend?

Jimmy - How about that tantrum?
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-18-2003, 10:24 AM Reply   
Christie, I think Andrew prefers San Diego because we have such superior water conditions to you guys. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

As to this weekend, we are flying to Atlanta for my cousin's wedding. Hmmm. Wakeboarding at the Delta or sweating in a suit in humid Atlanta. Wish I had a choice. I do hope to make it up there sometime in the near future. I do have faith that B Blabel Biddy and Sir Grampsalot will represent Southwesssiiidde well.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-18-2003, 1:31 PM Reply   
Christie. We will make a trip to the delta in the spring for sure. Thinking Mid or late april. How does that sound to you? It will give us somthing to look forward to over the winter besides getting in our own lake May 1st when the water is 51 degrees.!!!!!! And I have no doubts that it will be fun.