Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Old     (murphie07)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-29-2009, 1:11 PM Reply   
Does anyone know what is actually happening this weekend at Orwood with NorCal Master Craft? I have heard its boat demos, and board demos. What time does it start and end? My kids want to watch some pros ride. Will there be a specific time this may happen? Are they giving pulls to people who are demoing items? Bottom line looking for some details if anyone knows anything. Also how do you get to Orwood? Thanks for the help!
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-29-2009, 2:34 PM Reply   
I would assume that its a joint deal. Try a board and try a boat at the same time. Thats usually how they work. Show up, sign in and get set up. Hyperlite and CWB will both be there with product. I have also heard that sporting edge will be there with Mailbus and MBs as well.

As far as getting to Orwood, where are you coming from?
-From Stockton: take hwy 4 west. Once you get into Discovery bay make a right at Bixler rd (safeway is on the corner), go to the end and make a right at orwood rd. Orwood is on the right. you want to go just past the launch ramp and turn right into the gated area just before the bridge.
-From 580: take Vasco rd north(about 20 minutes), when you get into town make a right on Balfour rd. Balfour comes to an end at Bixler rd where you will make a left. Then take Bixler to the end where you make a right at Orwood rd. Go just past the launch ramp and turn right into the gated area before the bridge.
Old     (murphie07)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-29-2009, 7:29 PM Reply   
Thanks for the directions and information. I hope someone knows some details
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-29-2009, 7:42 PM Reply   
Call Nor Cal for all the info or go to their website.
Old     (lmasterson)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-29-2009, 7:59 PM Reply   
Nor Cal MasterCraft
Pleasanton &
Sacramento
Spring Demo Day
On-the-Water Boat & Board Demo
at Orwood Resort
Pro Riders & Factory Reps on-hand
for tips and equipment suggestions.
May 2nd & 3rd, 2009
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-29-2009, 9:43 PM Reply   
Hey Guys,

We'll be out there in the morning. You can grab an 09 board and try it out. Pretty sure most of the new stuff is available. You can try it behind your boat, come ride the CIE XStar, or try a new Mastercraft if you want.
Old     (wakebrdmom)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-30-2009, 7:11 AM Reply   
Hey Guys, I hear it is supposed to rain. Is it rain or shine?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-30-2009, 7:26 AM Reply   
I'm told rain or shine. Whaaaaatever!
Old     (dhr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-30-2009, 8:37 AM Reply   
rain or shine we will be out there. I am getting boats ready today