Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 12:20 PM Reply   
How many wakeboarders buy there stuff online? And how many spent time in a shop? And would you drive 30 miles to go to a shop? Or would you shop online?
Old     (woohoo)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-17-2007, 12:25 PM Reply   
I've done all of it. I buy online at wakeside, buywake, and the house. I also found a shop and hour and a half away from me that I now will go to, so I do both.
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 12:37 PM Reply   
I just can never figure it out..if you have a shop by your house you should always support that shop...Do people shop online for food? People forget that shopping online instead of buying from they local shop's..be what ever it is food,clothing,gifts...Hurts the local economy...road paving,up keep of parks, lakes...All that sales tax's goes back to the city..I never buy anything online and never will..no x-mas gifts,birthday,motherday...nothing!
Old    wakejjboard12            05-17-2007, 12:41 PM Reply   
i don't have a decent shop within 100 miles of me so i buy online. if i'm near a shop i will buy there, but buywake.com's where my gear comes from.
Old     (spoonman)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-17-2007, 12:42 PM Reply   
Hey shop guy do you take online orders from your site?
Old     (jusstty)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-17-2007, 12:45 PM Reply   
I've done both also, both wakeside and buywake are good reliable sites. The advantage of buying from a local shop is that if something you bought recently breaks, you can just take it back for a new one.
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 12:53 PM Reply   
brad,

yes i do have a online store also...but i also have customers who come in and say..oh i just bought that board online..or skis, clothing, whatever it may be..I don't have a problem with buying online if you don't have a shop near you...Alot of online dealers do not have store fronts..I guess what i'm saying is if you have a good shop..try and buy from them 1st...or see if they have a web site and them buy from there web site...I know someday everyone will be shopping online for food,clothing,gifts, All the malls will be closed..and all the strip malls as well...later guys nice talking to you..and thanks for your support....
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-17-2007, 12:54 PM Reply   
Brad... well done.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-17-2007, 12:58 PM Reply   
Hurt the local economy or not, I refuse to pay noticeably larger amounts locally. Doesn't matter if it is wake gear, camera/lens, whatever...

So, I spend time and money in local shops...and buy online....
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-17-2007, 12:59 PM Reply   
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If I've got a shop right next door to my house and the shop sucks, I will not support it. Supporting my local economy begins with my own check book. If I'm getting crappy service, high prices and the shop isn't putting on any events, then not only will I not support that shop, but I think I've got a duty to not support that shop and support another shop or online business that does, in fact, do all those things.

It reminds me of people that blindly buy products just because they are made in the U.S.A. If you buy a crappy product and, in turn, help keep a crappy company in business, you're not supporting the local economy. You're hurting it. It's best to drive that crappy company out of business and have that hole filled with a company that can do a good job.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-17-2007, 12:59 PM Reply   
I feel like I just been involved in a drive by....
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-17-2007, 1:11 PM Reply   
^^^^ Ditto. Not sure what was up with that????
Old     (spoonman)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-17-2007, 1:11 PM Reply   
Who's that creepin...
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 1:11 PM Reply   
Alway remember one thing in life...It's short!!! Don't get your panties in a bind.....As the guys from big and rich say..."love everybody" hugs and kisses to all....
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       05-17-2007, 1:15 PM Reply   
I'm with E.J- I just went through this this week. I WANTED to buy locally-a new board and bindings-and made an offer based on what I knew I could get the equipment on line for and was TURNED DOWN. I then called a VERY good dealer that has on-line presence and a store ( Wiley's in Seattle) and they BEAT the offer I had made the local store - unsolicited. I got the stuff today and am riding tonight. BTW- Wiley's does a great job- i've been buying there for years and NO i didn't get some sort of repeat customer discount they just treat your well.
Old     (phat_in_cincy)      Join Date: May 2003       05-17-2007, 1:18 PM Reply   
I kinda second what David said. I'll search local shops, but 1) if they don't carry the product line, I'll buy online and 2) if a store does carry the product line but I don't 'like' the store, I'll buy online.

I think most local stores will try to price match on some level. I'll pay a little extra (maybe sales tax) to get it locally, but online stores have supported me well too...
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 1:22 PM Reply   
5 million and counting..and have not had a drive by yet>>>when it comes to wakeboards and snowskis and clothing,snowboards...all shoud be the same price..it's called MAP...I look at these online dealers and they say $600.00 on sale for $499.99 saving of 17%..well thats a bunch of BS...nothing is ever full retail..it's all map...
Old     (bighead)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-17-2007, 1:25 PM Reply   
My nearest shop is 130 miles away. All of my purchases are done online from either buywake or wakeside. Never had a problem with either one and easy returns.
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 1:28 PM Reply   
Most of the people on this chat board must live in po-dunk..or they are not on planted earth..
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-17-2007, 1:28 PM Reply   
Okay I see where you are coming from now. That is why you need to do some store shopping and online shopping. I do mine online because I can save about $15 on each purchase. It depends upon the store but the store that I go to is priced like what is posted on the internet but they charge you tax..... State tax is the killer and online stores are offering no tax and free shipping.....
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-17-2007, 1:30 PM Reply   
Here the point: http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=1144

With no state tax....
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 1:32 PM Reply   
I don't need to shop online..what am i going to buy?? If i need a new camera..i go to best buy..if i need new shoes i go to the mall...if i need shampoo i go to wallmart...if i need new light bulbs.i go to wallmart..gifts..well i never buy them..the best gift i have is my 2 year old daughter...
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 1:35 PM Reply   
dave,

All the prices that they have are all the same as a store..like i said it called map...do you like to drive on nice paved roads>>>>
Old     (wake4fun)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-17-2007, 1:36 PM Reply   
Todays world has created an atmosphere where people feel they can decide how much a store/company is allowed to make based on what they think the product is worth. Keep in mind, the little shop on the corner maybe doesn't buy the volume that someone like Wileys orders (sometimes getting killer deals for taking overstock/blems etc) so they can't sell it for the same price.

I am not faulting anyone for getting the best deal for themselves. I do think going to your local shop, using them to try on/touch and feel the product then buying it online seems kinda crappy and then the kicker...when some kind of warranty issue arises or they don't fit right they try to bring them back to the local shop.

This happens in just about every sales business from cars, boats, swimming pools etc. I am waiting for the day when people think it is o.k. to make an offer on milk and bread...3.99 a gallon? How about I pay 3.29 for it?
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       05-17-2007, 1:37 PM Reply   
hey shop guy- I lived in Seattle for 17 years and the board shops there rock. It doesn't hurt that every major manufacturer in wakeboarding has a facility there- Ronix, Hyperlite, Obrien, LF- to name a few and the prices on gear there ARE better- possibly the volume of buyers? Now I feel like I am in po-dunk (Minneapolis HA HA) as there's only ONE decent shop here and they couldn't get it done. They price match what's advertised, but if you pick up the phone you can do better.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-17-2007, 1:42 PM Reply   
i think you'd be surprised just how many people don't' have a local shop within 100 miles of them.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-17-2007, 1:45 PM Reply   
shop_guy,

I understand what you are saying. The price is the same for the goods. However, I am saving because of the taxes that I do not have to pay. Yes, my local economy is depending on me to shop in the area to support our community. However, boating is already expensive enough and I have to put gas into my boat (in CA, this is where the majority of the money comes from to pave the roads). I also own a house and pay taxes on that (this supports our local schools). We also do other shopping for hardware and other stuff that we wouldn't buy online like you have said (dig camera, cell phones, shoes, clothing).

I think everyone here is trying to save a dime when they can.
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 1:48 PM Reply   
you are right..you are all right...I lived in orlando for 17 years..thers a shop on all corners...now i live in phoenix..boat cap of the usa...more boats here then anywere in the usa...lived in steamboat..one shop..only 8k people...it's all good...
Old     (spoonman)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-17-2007, 2:03 PM Reply   
If customers are comming into your store proclaiming how they just bought some gear some where else you should take that as an opportunity to explain to your customer why it is better to buy from you.

Maybe you should advertise on Daves great forum then complain or at least have something to offer to the group for a few days before you start complaining about online retailers taking your business.

I was under the impression that most online shops had retail stores. The House, Performance,Buywake,not sure about wakeside.
I think it is their excellent customer service that drives their online business.

What is stopping you from advertising a "sale" price? Most consumers have been aware of this tactic since they were children.

Finally my panties are not in a wad. I just found it fummy that you registered today and started complaining right away when you sell gear online too. So if I order from you online will you come to my po-dunk town and pave a road for me.
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 2:09 PM Reply   
I have been on wakeworld for over 5 years..i just changed my name...I love to get everyone worked up over nothing...I sell plenty of stuff off my website...most people who do buy online then come in my store see they got taken..or i don't have it at all..plus i sell tones on e-bay as well...my wakeboard biz is growing 100% every year...I just like to get people started and see what will happen...As the great one said " he who laughs last gets the last laugh"
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-17-2007, 2:18 PM Reply   
By shop guy (blkid) on Thursday, May 17, 2007 - 2:09 pm:
I love to get everyone worked up over nothing...

People like you are the exact reason others take their business online...

I can promise you that I will never be making a stop by your shop....nor will I frequent your online store.
Old     (jamieb)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-17-2007, 2:18 PM Reply   
Technically, you're supposed to pay use tax when you order stuff online, but nobody ever does
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-17-2007, 2:19 PM Reply   
ADD... I hope you own the store, because if you are just an employee and did this, I'd can you if I was the owner.

In the end, you are not doing yourself any favors here.
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 2:20 PM Reply   
no no no..I sell all my stuff at MAP...I just don't do the hole $600 retail on sale for $499.99 saving of 17%..it's a waste of my time...if you take the time to look at all the online dealers prices and look at mine they are the same..Across the board all clothing,boards are set at a price i don't make up a price...they tell me what to price there goods at..
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 2:27 PM Reply   
I never hurt myself...and look how many people visited my web site
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       05-17-2007, 2:45 PM Reply   
well, how many orders did you get for being a tool?
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 2:51 PM Reply   
I climbed out of my "tool" box...as a hammer then looked around and wanted to be another "tool"..so i became a screwdriver..My web site has only been up 9 months...give it some time and i do no advertising...no print,radio,tv,It's all about the love...And i love all you guys who took the time to play with me today..it has been alot of fun,,,I will never forget today..it will live in my heart for a very long time..love to all...
Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-17-2007, 2:57 PM Reply   
"If i need a new camera..i go to best buy..if i need new shoes i go to the mall...if i need shampoo i go to wallmart...if i need new light bulbs.i go to wallmart.."}

None of these solutions support your local economy.

"The subsidies Wal-Mart lobbies for run the whole gamut: free or reduced-price land, infrastructure assistance, tax increment financing (TIF), property tax abatements or discounts, state corporate income tax credits, sales tax rebates, enterprise zone tax breaks, job training funds and low-interest tax-exempt loans. The most deals and dollars were found in Texas (30 deals worth $108 million) and Illinois (29 deals worth $102 million)."

Also, buying electronics at Best Buy is not in your wallets best interest. They do sell mostly at MSRP not MAP. Personally, I try to be an informed shopper and don't buy anything except food and clothes unless it is under MAP.
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 3:02 PM Reply   
I don't ever buy food..i live on air and whisky!!!
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 3:06 PM Reply   
were does all the sales tax go??? I guess i will stop shopping...I ned to move to a place were there is no tax...and no roads...love to all..
Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-17-2007, 3:08 PM Reply   
"they tell me what to price there goods at"

Sounds a lot like price fixing from the manufacturers.
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 3:16 PM Reply   
boy do some of you have alot to learn!!! you will never understand the life of retail...All you guys care about is finding the best price...
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-17-2007, 3:25 PM Reply   

quote:

All you guys care about is finding the best price...

along w/ great service, that works for me, whether it's a shop, online, ebay, whatever.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-17-2007, 3:29 PM Reply   
planted earth??!
Old     (cece)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-17-2007, 3:32 PM Reply   
Great post Dave!!

For a list of local shops that support the local wakeboarding organization check out http://www.theawa.com/sponsors.html
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 3:46 PM Reply   
just crazy...LOL...this is alot of fun...
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-17-2007, 4:01 PM Reply   
Holy guacamole. I assumed that you were being this smug and ridiculous because you were posting anonymously. I didn't realize that you had a link to your shop (http://www.valleyrideshop.com) in your profile. Good luck with that attitude!
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 4:12 PM Reply   
dave,

it's all good...What started out as a little question grew into a monster..It happens all the time..i new my website was out there...I watch the site and laugh at what people think about other people...kinda like driving down the highway..You look at someone wrong and you get a bullet...Untill all the people who post on this web site understand...i will say nothing..I supported all my local events up till this year and i rider..I got nothing in return for my hard work...so i bailed...My sales are going thru the roof..so i have no complaints..As i said before people get so "fired up" over nothing...Life is just to short to worry about someguy on wakeworld asking a simple question " howmany wakeboards buy online...People get soooooooooooooo mad in life for what??? You tell me....later..
Old     (mikel)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-17-2007, 5:36 PM Reply   
Wow, why do this to yourself? PHX has a huge population of wakeboarders...this is kinda shooting yourself in the foot. Dang.
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 5:41 PM Reply   
thats why i just sold the CWB ab plat and the faction bindings!! Everyone gets way to worked up...I'm a strong believer in the local's support..when i go on vaction to colorado i don't buy new stuff there i wait till i get home...
Old     (melanie)      Join Date: Apr 2001       05-17-2007, 6:34 PM Reply   
I believe that part of shopping at a local store or online is to work it. Try asking for a "locals discount." I've been given 40% off that way. Ask and you shall recieve right. If its online, call one time and ask for a discount because you shop there often.
The system offers discounts. Work it.
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 6:40 PM Reply   
right all my winter stuff is 40% off now..i just gave a customer $20,$20,$10..off wakeboard,binding,boardshorts...$50...he asked..
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-17-2007, 6:55 PM Reply   
This thread is sounding like you are trying to get people to go to your website. This thread is also sounding like a "free" advertising for this website. Yes, drawing attention to something does help on a website to attract more sales. I would ask David Williams to delete this threat because of this.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-17-2007, 7:24 PM Reply   
You think this is "promoting" this shop? That may have been his intention, but I don't think it's going too well. It actually started with a legit question for a thread. Nothing wrong with that.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-17-2007, 7:33 PM Reply   
Hey, if you don't think so, then you are probably right. His last post and every other post mentioning MAP doesn't help his matter either. Yes, I do think he started this with this intent.

Anyway, it's your call.

But if he want to continue to look like a {bleep}, then let him.....
Old     (mhayes)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-17-2007, 7:39 PM Reply   
Yeah, I think Jim has shown how good his business skills are....let him keep digging that hole!
Old     (oldirish)      Join Date: May 2004       05-18-2007, 1:20 AM Reply   
Ah yes, Capitalism at work along with the free exchange of ideas. God bless America.
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       05-18-2007, 7:16 AM Reply   
Shop Guy- You "climbed out of your toolbox as a hammer then decided you wanted to be a screw driver"- still makes you a tool. Your web site kind blows too- you're selling yesterday's technology at tomorrow's prices. Or at least you're pictures don't represent what you're selling very well.
Old     (committed)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-18-2007, 7:32 AM Reply   
My advise to you, is hit your local JuCo and take a Marketing class, mix in a Business Admin course, and while your at it, take an English refresher too.
If you think this is the way to "gorilla" market, you need to change your bongwater. You being amped about a board sell, as a result of this thread, shows you lack the ability to see past what is directly in front of your face. You fail to see the BIG picture. One sale, vrs a 100 to 1000s, who will not visit, will not support you, just because-your being you. Your argument, is very 1997ish, which places you a solid 10 years in the rearview mirror. You even imply, that it's my duty to help you pay taxes, shows me that you not on the up and up either-tax paying that is. Otherwise, you would "know" that we are taxed to effin death already, despite your pleas. I see a certain irony in the fact that you glossed yourself a "screwdriver."
Since your late to the Internet party, welcome aboard. Might want to fallback and read for the next months and get caught up. You've missed a lot already.
Good luck with the shop.
Old     (hal2814)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-18-2007, 7:56 AM Reply   
Back to the original question, would I drive 30 miles to a local shop? No. Would I drive 30 miles to do a variety of things that included visiting a local shop? Probably.

I think the biggest problem I have with local shops is location. I don't take time out of a boating day to shop. I'd rather be out on the water. The shop being by the lake just doesn't do that much for me. On the other hand if there were a decent shop by the mall or near a big box center I frequent, I'd be a lot more likely to visit since I'm apparently in a shopping mood anyways. I'm not going to make a separate shopping trip just to look at wakeboards and supplies.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-18-2007, 7:59 AM Reply   
CWB at its finest! I hope Bates gets wind of this, or I'm sure he already has. Sorry CWB that you have to be represented by people who really dont know what they are doing. There are tons of people on here from Phoenix. I think they now will be shopping online as well, and it may not be Valley Ride Shop.

What was your previous name on this site?

Atleast I know never to purchase from your shop online or in person. Thanks in advance.
Old     (hal2814)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-18-2007, 8:05 AM Reply   
It wouldn't be too hard to pretend that you represent a shop in your profile that you really don't represent. Given the newness of the profile, I do wonder if this "shop guy" really represents that company. Maybe he's just out to hurt the company for some reason. I'm not saying I know one way or another but I'd take this "gorilla" with a grain of salt.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-18-2007, 8:14 AM Reply   
you're right, if Jim and Stacy McLouth really wanted to stay in business at info@valleyrideshop.com or by phone at (602) 955-5150. We are located at: 2102 East Camelback Road Phoenix, AZ 85016

I highly doubt they would act like this in a public forum. It could be a disgruntled employee that got canned or something. It can't be the owner, I would be amazed if it was.
Old     (aldrichiii)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-18-2007, 8:28 AM Reply   
I think Dante makes a good point. Do you really think a guy like this could actually run a shop? I have my doubts on who he claims to be...
Old     (kslakebum)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-18-2007, 8:51 AM Reply   
If the local boardshop or any shop had a real j@ack@ss like him, I would not give them my business. I would buy everything online. I do not deal with morons in my life, or give my business. He must not have a lot of business at his shop considering, all he can do during the day is be on wakeworld. It must be a hard life being 41, and doing nothing with it besides trying to make yourself look like a tool online.
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-18-2007, 9:53 AM Reply   
As a result of this thread I visited two local board shops last night. I felt that I was getting a lot better deal online. I'm not. They were pretty competative. Not that I won't buy online but I think that some things I will now buy at the one shops (Malibu dealer) because their prices were very close to online. The other shop was way over priced (Mastercraft dealer) and this is why I've been buying online. I'm glad this thread came out because it got me off my ass to go look around and form my own opinion.

I think that mr. shop guy is just trying to promote his store. I don't agree with how he's doing it but i'll bet it is working.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-18-2007, 10:13 AM Reply   
I kind of find it ironic that shop_guy hasn't posted today after posting so quickly yesterday.... hummmmmm
Old     (wakeboarder2687)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-18-2007, 12:52 PM Reply   
shop guy(blkid) "were does all the sales tax go??? I guess i will stop shopping...I ned to move to a place were there is no tax...and no roads."
In New Hampshire there is no sales tax and yes, we do have paved roads.
I buy locally when possible
Old     (wakeside1)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-21-2007, 1:34 PM Reply   
This is an amusing post. Someone wondered if Wakeside.com has a local shop. We in fact have a board shop in Clackamas, Oregon (near Portland) called Portland Boarding Company – see picture.

Upload
Upload

Wakeside.com is very committed to our local Oregon wakeboard scene. We have 15 employees that are avid wakeboarders who also happen to be snowboarders, skateboarders (we have a half pipe on our warehouse instead of a ping-pong table) and a few of them also surf.

We have surveyed our customers and have learned a few of the reasons why they buy on-line:

- Located too far away from bricks and mortar retailers
- Prefer to buy from home, work, school, or Starbucks
- Very busy and buy on-line to save time
- Dissatisfied with their local retailers
... Poor selection of brands and product - partial offering, out of stock, 1-3 year old models
... Poor customer service or lack of product knowledge
... Prior bad experience with customer service
... Prices offered over MSRP or MAP
- On vacation and are not near a quality retailer
- Save on sales tax (up to 9%)
- Save the cost of gas along with the hassle of traffic and parking

Over the past 5 years we have learned from our customers what we could do even better. That has become the foundation of our new Wakeside Rewards Program.

Our customers wanted faster delivery so we moved our order cutoff to 3:00 pm PST (6:00 pm EST) for same-day shipping. We also offer inexpensive three day shipping for our customers East of the Rockies. We call it 3-Days for $3. That is often cheaper than the gas to get the local dealer and back.

Our customers didn’t want to incur the cost of return shipping if something didn’t fit right so we added free return shipping.

Finally, we added a performance guarantee to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied 100% of the time and have the right product. If our customers aren’t happy, we aren’t happy. We realize that many quality local pro shops offer this, but if you combine our performance guarantee with the free return shipping, you can now feel much more confident buying online.

At Wakeside.com we believe that there is plenty of room for quality pro shops and quality Internet retailers who are committed to wakeboarding and customer service. Each wakeboarder will decide what works best for him/her.

Mike
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-21-2007, 2:03 PM Reply   
I love being here on planted earth.
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-21-2007, 2:04 PM Reply   
Plus spencer is super nice.
Old     (wake1823)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-21-2007, 2:44 PM Reply   
your website looks like it was put together by a 5th grader.
Old     (bdaddy)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-22-2007, 12:01 PM Reply   
I just bought a pair of bindings online from my local shop because they are selling stuff on ebay. I can guarantee I got a better deal than if I drove to the shop and purchased there.