Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-15-2012, 3:19 PM Reply   
...the DOA new X-Star, show some initiative, and cancel this version while there is still time?

I can't imagine he is going to want to move in and not do some redecorating. Saving some face strikes me as a good idea.

I can't help but think that the former ceo was removed BECAUSE in part the X-Star has been a virtual nightmare for them. Speculation, but I know a thing or two about a thing or two.
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-15-2012, 3:23 PM Reply   
Hmm maybe not... Same guy has overseen 2 good versions of the boat so... Back to the drawing board...

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/5...re-this-summer
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-15-2012, 3:38 PM Reply   
New star is here to stay, and although it was rough for them, a virtual nightmare is a bit of an exaggeration though.
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-15-2012, 4:07 PM Reply   
boomshot, maybe you'd like to get out of the land of unemployment and get a job at Mastercraft, Malibu, Correct Craft, Tige or Skier Choice but because you're unqualified and you know squat about the marine industry perhaps you'd wouldn't mind sweep'n the floors and picking up trash
Unfortunately for you, it'll be a short lived employment opportunity due to your insubordination and you run'n your mouth too much
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-15-2012, 4:16 PM Reply   
I wouldn't sweep the floor at Tige so the joke is on you hombré.
I would sweep the floor at the other companies though.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-16-2012, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomshot View Post
I wouldn't sweep the floor at Tige so the joke is on you hombré.
I would sweep the floor at the other companies though.
Fact is the XStar is such a failure every dealer has a wait list a mile long to get one. Build slots are already full for spring deliveries and MC just moved their trailer shop to a new location to make room on the assembly line to accommodate higher production...

"Jordan fades back....for three....swish......"
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-16-2012, 5:53 AM Reply   
It doesn't surprise me that the uninformed masses are lining up. It disappoints me, but it doesn't surprise me.
Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       08-16-2012, 6:39 AM Reply   
Truth, what is so wrong with the new star that it disappoints you that people would buy them? It seems like a generally good and innovative product despite complications with its release. I think the people who buy them will be satisfied with their purchase, whether serious wakeboarder or full time tuber
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-16-2012, 6:49 AM Reply   
^The same thing that is wrong with the G series its the $130K price tags.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-16-2012, 7:00 AM Reply   
I think everyone on the boards has learned to take THE TRUTH with a grain of salt. Almost every post is putting down other boat companies and boats. Not sure what he gains by it, but it is just the way he is. Love him or hate him.... right TRUTH?
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-16-2012, 7:28 AM Reply   
Besides the release I dot see what is wrong with the star? Wake may be washy but its obviously not keeping new tricks from being stomped behind it..
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-16-2012, 7:53 AM Reply   
I ordered a star after over a decade of CC ownership. Got behind both the G and the Star and the star does a lot of things better.
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-16-2012, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttime41 View Post
It seems like a generally good and innovative product despite complications with its release. I think the people who buy them will be satisfied with their purchase, whether serious wakeboarder or full time tuber
Are you serious? All kidding aside, are you serious that you think that thing is a good and innovative product?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastercraftrep
I ordered a star after over a decade of CC ownership. Got behind both the G and the Star and the star does a lot of things better.
Such as?
That's literally the first time I have heard of or read anything like that.

Last edited by boomshot; 08-16-2012 at 8:24 AM.
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-16-2012, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
elaborate on that, would you...
Old     (bjames)      Join Date: May 2012       08-16-2012, 8:24 AM Reply   
Its clear the OP doesnt have any facts about the success of the new Star. MC is not going to stop production on the Xstar because someones opinion of the boat becase he looked at a few pictures on the net.
What I find rediculous is ALL the negative press the new star has received from about 5 WW posters has to do with a hand full of wake photos. Yeah... thats enough proof to render the star as a flop (sarcasm). Seems pretty weak to me.
Old     (bjames)      Join Date: May 2012       08-16-2012, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomshot View Post
Are you serious? All kidding aside, are you serious that you think that thing is a good and innovative product?

Such as?
That's literally the first time I have heard of or read anything like that.

Boomshot,

Why dont you enlighted us whith your personal review of the new star. I would really like to hear what you feel are the issues and what improvements can be made. Please.. Im serious.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       08-16-2012, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post
I thought you said in another thread you were going to order a G over the star? Then in another thread you said you talked about the difference in price. At least you know you can get a G... for 20k less

Whatever you get, I want to see pics of the wake! And you trying dub tantrums
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-16-2012, 10:06 AM Reply   
There is no way to get the double rotation and I can't practice on trampoline. Harley goes so big he has the room to do it. I blew my ear drum yesterday trying again I need another half rotation but I don't think I can get it.

As for G and Star, I finally got behind them both. Let's just say the Star surprised me. I'll do a little write-up later with my thoughts on both.
Old     (AllianceBJJ)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-16-2012, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
As for G and Star, I finally got behind them both. Let's just say the Star surprised me. I'll do a little write-up later with my thoughts on both.
Enough of a suprise to warrant spending $20K more?

I have been in and behind both and not sure I see a $20K premium for the X. That said, I am still torn on which to order for next year,
Old     (willyt)      Join Date: May 2010       08-16-2012, 10:21 AM Reply   
and here we go again...
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       08-16-2012, 10:21 AM Reply   
Is the X-Star seriously 20k more than a G23?
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-16-2012, 11:10 AM Reply   
The OP is the definition of a BOOMSHOT. Way to go Truth, you have managed to speak in a manner that is just cryptic enough to make people think you know what your'e talking about. Alas, you still are just talking out of your @$$, shocking.
Old     (CobraRob)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-16-2012, 12:36 PM Reply   
What dictates success here?

I am sure if they maxed out their production line and are keeping the profit margins up where they planned, the management at a company doesn't give a crap. Every new xstar could be used for a tube pulling party barge and the company would be happy. There could never be a single ballast tank filled and the executive staff will consider it a massive success.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-16-2012, 12:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by juniorhawk View Post
Is the X-Star seriously 20k more than a G23?
My star doesn't have the power tower, all in cash the price came in about 5% higher on the Star. The star is also a 24' foot where the G is a 23.
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-16-2012, 12:55 PM Reply   
Rob- you nailed it, each dealership is limited to only a few star slots for this year, allowing good $. Just the way to play the market. And if a boat sells, its successful. Don't need to sell an xstar to only the best wakeboarders in the game for it to be a success.
Old     (Gnargnar)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-16-2012, 1:01 PM Reply   
Wish I was in the defense industry
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-16-2012, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
My star doesn't have the power tower, all in cash the price came in about 5% higher on the Star. The star is also a 24' foot where the G is a 23.
Doing doubles

Bought a new Xstar with cash

Ownes a Ferrari(from another thread)

I think the crap is deep enough that some pics are in order to back up some of these claims.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-16-2012, 2:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Doing doubles

Bought a new Xstar with cash

Ownes a Ferrari(from another thread)

I think the crap is deep enough that some pics are in order to back up some of these claims.
I would settle on pictures of him behind both boats and an explanation of what the xstar did better.

Ferrari and cash for an Xstar? Wow...
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-16-2012, 3:50 PM Reply   
Is the star a 24 footer ? The first 22'' are used up with the forks. For that 5%??? difference you could get a G25 . I will look forward to seeing pics of you in your new star loaded with hot chicks, doing doubles with the Ferrari parked on the shore in the background ?
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-16-2012, 4:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraRob View Post
What dictates success here?

I am sure if they maxed out their production line and are keeping the profit margins up where they planned, the management at a company doesn't give a crap. Every new xstar could be used for a tube pulling party barge and the company would be happy. There could never be a single ballast tank filled and the executive staff will consider it a massive success.
sounds like our current government
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-16-2012, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Is the star a 24 footer ? The first 22'' are used up with the forks. For that 5%??? difference you could get a G25 . I will look forward to seeing pics of you in your new star loaded with hot chicks, doing doubles with the Ferrari parked on the shore in the background ?
Pretty epic pic if you ask me.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-16-2012, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ya, the Star isn't much bigger than say an X25 inside. It is all pickle up front but you know MC is still charging 24' dollars for it.

I haven't done a double, only tried. I won't make it, I'm a full half rotation short and wearing a lame helmet and ear plugs today cause my drum is blown out...

I'm married so my boat is lamer than it may sound.

I'll post some pics of "my" Ferrari later after I get some from google images...
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-16-2012, 4:48 PM Reply   
As always, 100% sarcasm from Troy.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-16-2012, 5:04 PM Reply   
So both boats are awesome and it wasn't easy. I went into it thinking I was going to buy the G for sure.

Looks: G looks much worse in real life IMO whereas the star actually looks much better. I didn't care for the pickles and still don't really but they do suit the boat and the star looks very sleek in the water. The G is so big and bulky it looks much shorter, like a 20' boat in the water. MC has way better ordering options for colors, I was initially going to wrap the Star but found the graphics nice enough in person that I don't think I will. The hips look better in real life as well, especially on the water.

Engine: star here hands down, I know a guy at Penske and the Ilmors are bulletproof. Funny thing the CC dealer was all for me getting the 550 saying it was the only way then when it came down to it when pricing was trying to talk me out of it...

Wake: didn't see either surf wake but suspect the G's will be better or at least need less wake. Both boats pushed up equal amounts of water, however, G was clean a mile long. Edge here to G.

Handling: Star hands down though the G didn't seem too bad. The G I drove had the 450 whereas the Star had the 550 so that may have been a factor. The G certainly felt heavier.

Interior: G had more room and was better layed out. Engineers did a great job laying it out for sure. Love the easy access to batteries and ballast pumps.
Star was better ergonomically speaking with a better dash/helm though G's user systems seemed better. Am somewhat nervous as far as MC's ballast and plug and play system, prob get it re-done if there are any issues.

Other things: my son thought the G was "boring" (he's 5). I liked the faux teak, my wife hated it says she walks on hard surfaces all day she doesn't need to be walking on one in her boat (she said "her" boat).

Overall, they are actually very different boats, and I think the star is alot more inline with my 210. The G is a killer boat though. Just not a Ferrari...

My CC dealer was disappointed but says will give me one of their build slots next year if I decide to come back.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-16-2012, 5:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
As always, 100% sarcasm from Troy.
What else? I find it funny that people still sometimes take me seriously...
Old     (nautiquesonly)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-16-2012, 5:35 PM Reply   
Troy, what do u do for a living? I think I got into the wrong business. What color did u order in the star?
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-16-2012, 9:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by nautiquesonly View Post
Troy, what do u do for a living? I think I got into the wrong business. What color did u order in the star?
Didn't pick a color yet don't need too until March. Pain is I have to go to dealer to use their build-a-boat. I'm thinking some flake though, lots of it.

I don't currently have a job.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-17-2012, 5:02 AM Reply   
Looks like the G wins in most categories except it doesn't look like a Ferrari and your 5 year old thinks its boring.That being said its not surprising you would go with the Star. If you are looking for something more like your 210 then just wait for the G21. By not ordering until March you will have plenty of time to change your mind a couple hundred more times. Since you seem to be independently wealthy why not just buy both and have the best of both worlds?
Old     (shredthagnar)      Join Date: Oct 2011       08-17-2012, 5:51 AM Reply   
You don't currently have a job but wanna buy a 100k boat. HUSTLIN
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       08-17-2012, 5:54 AM Reply   
150k boat^
Old     (shredthagnar)      Join Date: Oct 2011       08-17-2012, 5:57 AM Reply   
Well if u got 100. U got 150 hahaha. How funny would it be to see a confiscated wakeboard boat with d.a.r.e. stickers all over it
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-17-2012, 6:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like the G wins in most categories except it doesn't look like a Ferrari and your 5 year old thinks its boring.That being said its not surprising you would go with the Star. If you are looking for something more like your 210 then just wait for the G21. By not ordering until March you will have plenty of time to change your mind a couple hundred more times. Since you seem to be independently wealthy why not just buy both and have the best of both worlds?
MC gets a huge win in looks, ergonomics, and engine. With wakes essentially similar it was a surprise win from Star.

I can see now why no G's are selling and stars are selling by the "boatload."
No one is going to pay money for an ugly boat. The G's biggest problem is its just a big box.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-17-2012, 6:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredthagnar View Post
You don't currently have a job but wanna buy a 100k boat. HUSTLIN
Welcome to Barrack's America...
Old     (shredthagnar)      Join Date: Oct 2011       08-17-2012, 6:50 AM Reply   
If I vote for him will I get a new boat??? Hahhaa. Plus if u had to go to work everyday how could u ever use ur sweet boat
Old     (AllianceBJJ)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-17-2012, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
I can see now why no G's are selling and stars are selling by the "boatload."
Not sure this theory holds....Local Nautique dealer has people lined up to pay MSRP for as many G23s as they can get....While I have heard that it is no prob to get a production slot locally for the next few months for a new Xstar....
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-17-2012, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredthagnar View Post
If I vote for him will I get a new boat??? Hahhaa. Plus if u had to go to work everyday how could u ever use ur sweet boat
Very true...
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-17-2012, 7:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllianceBJJ View Post
Not sure this theory holds....Local Nautique dealer has people lined up to pay MSRP for as many G23s as they can get....While I have heard that it is no prob to get a production slot locally for the next few months for a new Xstar....
Paying MSRP for a boat in August? May as well put all your money in a little pile on the beach and light it on fire!
Old     (willyt)      Join Date: May 2010       08-17-2012, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Paying MSRP for a boat in August? May as well put all your money in a little pile on the beach and light it on fire!
You forgot the dancing around it in a loincloth and chanting part
Old     (AllianceBJJ)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-17-2012, 7:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
If people are stupid enough to do it, why not take their money? Some have more money than sense. I have a good friend that works at the dealership and he has been shocked how many people are doing it. I think I will wait for next year and let the bugs be worked out of both of these two models before I make a choice and actuall pull the trigger.

I have seen more G23s on the lake than new Xstars, I do not even think our local dealer has gotten one in yet. I think both boats are great in very different ways, and am not a brand loyalist, I just want the best for my use and for the $.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-17-2012, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllianceBJJ View Post
If people are stupid enough to do it, why not take their money? Some have more money than sense. I have a good friend that works at the dealership and he has been shocked how many people are doing it. I think I will wait for next year and let the bugs be worked out of both of these two models before I make a choice and actuall pull the trigger.

I have seen more G23s on the lake than new Xstars, I do not even think our local dealer has gotten one in yet. I think both boats are great in very different ways, and am not a brand loyalist, I just want the best for my use and for the $.
Well said.

MHunter, what you think?
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       08-17-2012, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well said.

MHunter, what you think?
Well this thread just went to hell
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       08-17-2012, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamburell View Post
Well this thread just went to hell
It was getting kind of quiet around here eh?
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       08-17-2012, 8:35 AM Reply   
Could have just said the wake was crumbly. No need to call in the whole short bus platoon
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-17-2012, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamburell View Post
Could have just said the wake was crumbly. No need to call in the whole short bus platoon
MHunter's thoughts, though wildly false, with a propensity towards lunacy, are pretty much the standard talking points going around Planet Nautique...

I am dissapointed though in the G, it's like that really nice girl from a great family who is smart and funny with a great sense of humor but she weighs 200 pounds. The Star is that skinny blonde cheerleader with big boobs and a small brain....

You'll let the big girl do your homework but you take the blonde to prom...

There it is, the big girl grows up to be a cat lady on an episode of hoarders and the blonde Stars on "Real Housewives of Idaho."
Old     (bjames)      Join Date: May 2012       08-17-2012, 9:19 AM Reply   
What ever happend to the OP?
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-17-2012, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjames View Post
What ever happend to the OP?
What are we talking about again..?
Old     (bjames)      Join Date: May 2012       08-17-2012, 9:37 AM Reply   
I was asking Boomshot for his official review of the Star
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-17-2012, 3:53 PM Reply   
Troy I think you made the perfect choice for all the right reasons. Nothing will make me happier than for you to sell your CC and buy a MC . I think you will fit in well on MC Team.
Make sure you post pics when you get it ?
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-17-2012, 7:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Troy I think you made the perfect choice for all the right reasons. Nothing will make me happier than for you to sell your CC and buy a MC . I think you will fit in well on MC Team.
Make sure you post pics when you get it ?
I think YOU would fit in well on the MC team lol. You got to wonder sometimes if people at CC look on here and say your doing more harm than good to their brand. I believe Cwb4me has passed the cowbell off. This thread was about the new MC. President and you somehow just like every other thread bring it to CC vs MC. It' gets old.
Old     (laptom)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-18-2012, 5:34 AM Reply   
I don't get it... Why the Ilmor/Indmar is way better then a PCM engine? I've been in quite some boats, owned some different brands, but the PCM is always trouble free and a more economic and smoother engine. This is also according tests or reviews what I see on the I-net...

The rest is personal in my opinion, some like MC, Bu or CC better, but the PCM is a winner in all cases in my opinion.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            08-18-2012, 10:17 AM Reply   
Whats this I hear and/or read that the soon to be ex-president has purchased a controlling stake in Bryant Boats in TN and getting them into the wakeboat industry?? Any truth to this?
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-18-2012, 10:44 AM Reply   
http://www.bryantboatowners.com/foru...php?f=1&t=6995

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...d.php?p=869551
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-18-2012, 6:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_rider View Post
I think YOU would fit in well on the MC team lol. You got to wonder sometimes if people at CC look on here and say your doing more harm than good to their brand. I believe Cwb4me has passed the cowbell off. This thread was about the new MC. President and you somehow just like every other thread bring it to CC vs MC. It' gets old.
Excuse me? Did you bother to read the thread? It wasn't me that brought CC into this. The fact is I posted no comments until the BS got so deep I couldn't take it anymore.
Getting back the the OP I think its a good move for MC . Terry McNew is a highly qualified seasoned veteran in the inboard industry . He was the CEO of CC from 04 to 06 I hope he brings some of the things he learned there to MC .
Old     (kskonn)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-18-2012, 7:49 PM Reply   
From what I hear they cleaned out some engineers as well and replaced them with some outside an internal hires. The old CEO was all about getting boats out the door and let the dealers clean up the details. This works if you have a great dealer but not all dealers are created equal. CC put out great quality during his time there and I have heard he has faced known problems head on, I.e dumping medallion technology for the much more proven Murphy screens etc... It appears that enough people where concerned to force the last guy out for a change of focus and direction, good for them.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-18-2012, 8:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Getting back the the OP I think its a good move for MC . Terry McNew is a highly qualified seasoned veteran in the inboard industry . He was the CEO of CC from 04 to 06 I hope he brings some of the things he learned there to MC .
He was at CC for a few years, but almost all his time has been spent in Brunswick boating groups, mostly Sea Ray; aka not the inboard industry. Described as a great guy from those who have worked with him though, both personally and professionally.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/terry-mcnew/12/180/189

Last edited by MattieK27; 08-18-2012 at 8:11 PM.
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-18-2012, 9:44 PM Reply   
Medallion out for MC, Murphy in, right? We'll see how that works out. Can't be any worse, they've been having some BIG problems, pun intended..
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-19-2012, 6:35 AM Reply   
With Murphy, zero off will be standard equipment.
Old     (kskonn)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-19-2012, 8:32 AM Reply   
Yea, Econtrols, the manufacturer of Zero Off and of the ECM's now has a deal with ilmor to make the ECM's and speed control for them. The exclusive deal with Ilmor and Mastercraft means that all the technology will be from one supplier, with harnesses being designed for each specific boat etc... Should be a good footprint to drastically improve the integration and execution.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-19-2012, 1:19 PM Reply   
^^slummed a bit in MC Team Talk and it seems some of the issues owners are complaining about are being fixed.

Would like to CC take this same approach with the G Series, but, you can't fix ugly....

What a shame, the 210's and 230's are majestic water maidens, sleek and beautiful, poetry....then the G Series water sows...ugh...

(sow = female pig)

Disclaimer: though what I've written is purely based on my opinion I'd like to add a caveat that some opinions are more accurate than others (like mine).
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-19-2012, 1:39 PM Reply   
So ugly its beautiful.

Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       08-19-2012, 2:12 PM Reply   
A face only a mother (mhunter) could love.
Old     (bjames)      Join Date: May 2012       08-20-2012, 2:23 PM Reply   
I think I see the resemblance between the two, but i dont see the tank performing that well in water.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-20-2012, 5:49 PM Reply   
I dont know both displace a ton of water.

Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-20-2012, 7:32 PM Reply   
Did things change when they got a new COO last year? How about when they got a new VP of product development this year?
Old     (kskonn)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-20-2012, 8:26 PM Reply   
Well all of those are recent, but I would say yes. Changed two things which led to the change of the CEO. In the corporate world that is cleaning house and means the board decided they were not happy with the current situation. Also means the CEO did not have the support of the rest of the corporate staff.