Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ridemarktwain)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-24-2013, 6:19 AM Reply   
I am remodeling my boys room and would like to cover the ceiling with wakeboards. If you have an extra board and would sell it cheap let me know. I currently have a few board but need several more. thanx!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-24-2013, 7:35 AM Reply   
I might have a few, will check and get back to you.
Old     (ridemarktwain)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-24-2013, 7:47 AM Reply   
Ian - Awesome! Let me know what you have an we'll work out a $ and shipping.
Old     (ridemarktwain)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-25-2013, 5:41 PM Reply   
bump
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-26-2013, 8:31 AM Reply   
If you contact some manufacturers (hyperlite LF ronix etc), often they'll sell / give away warrantied boards. Most of the time there is a hole or something drilled in them, might be worth a shot.
Old     (ridemarktwain)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-26-2013, 8:47 AM Reply   
good idea! If anyone as a contact for a board company that could help me out email me at knochels@gmail.com. thanks.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-26-2013, 10:07 AM Reply   
I have 3. I think one is a CWB and the other two are like hydroslide or some knock off. want 'em?
Old     (ridemarktwain)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-26-2013, 10:58 AM Reply   
Ian, Sounds good. I could always paint the hydorslides if I dislike the graphics. Send me an email at knochels@gmail.com. I might be half way there with your boards and board from another contact. I'm super excited about this!
Old     (bear)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-27-2013, 6:02 PM Reply   
please post pics once you have it done, i'm wondering what it will look like, thinking of doing this for my son
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-27-2013, 10:44 PM Reply   
I love seeing more ideas like this. Awesome. I plan on decorating my office walls with every board I've ridden in the 20 years I've been in this game so far
Old     (ridemarktwain)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-28-2013, 4:41 AM Reply   
For Sure guys. I'll post some pictures. I plan to mix in a few snowboards. I hope get his room finished in the next couple of months. My boys name is Callen, spelled exactly like your last name Jason.
Old     (ridemarktwain)      Join Date: Aug 2008       05-08-2013, 8:22 AM Reply   
Here is the current layout of the room. I have two more boards coming. I would like to thank Ian at onlyinboards and Jesse at Hyperlite .... you guys rock! My plan is to use eyelit screws and rope to hold the boards up.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       05-08-2013, 8:32 AM Reply   
That's a sweet idea! I have a feeling my garage inn the future will take the same form...