Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Old    jaydub            08-26-2004, 5:19 PM Reply   
I'm considering the following boats which would you prefer and why.

Malibu Vride
Supra Launch SSV
Tige 20V
Old     (whitewookie)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-27-2004, 7:23 AM Reply   
I just ordered a Vride. Should be ready in a couple of weeks. I chose that because it has the same hull as the '04 VLX. Another factor was the dealer. I was really happy with the service I got from my malibu dealer. If I were you I would visit all three dealers, test drive all three boats and see which one you like best. I think you would be happy with any of the three. All good boats.
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-27-2004, 12:39 PM Reply   
I agree, the dealer should be a big factor in the decision because all three boats are great boats. For instance I have an MC but I will never take it to the dealer in town because of their service history(too many people end up with major damage from the service guys and the dealer never does anything about it) instead I drive 1.5 hours to a dealer with a better service history
Old     (sp0tts)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-29-2004, 9:25 PM Reply   
Get out and ride behind all three. I have a Supra and love it, but wouldn't tell you to not try the other two. I just preferred the wake on the Supra and my local Tige dealer was way overpriced.
Old    zackv            09-11-2004, 5:33 PM Reply   
im only 13 but my family has a 2001 tige 21v and i really like all the room and the storage, the wake is also awesome with the taps.
Old     (wake_eater)      Join Date: May 2003       09-11-2004, 7:30 PM Reply   
i have an 04 ssv and love it! it's my third boat from skiers choice. for the money i would put it up against any other boat out there. the malibu is sweet too. i personally dont care for tiges. they just look too plain. i would recommend researching each dealer & finding out their reputation most importantly. make sure they are gonna take care of you AFTER the sale.
Old    wakejump            09-12-2004, 1:10 PM Reply   
i have a 1991 mastercraft maristar. with a 454 chevy. 350 hp. 2 foot wake or bigger. it is 26 feetlong. back in the day it was a cadilac of boats.
Old     (blev2)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-12-2004, 7:52 PM Reply   
I think they are all great boats but being around Tige personally being here in abilene texas where i grew up i know they are all about customer service... the product is amazing and if anything goes wrong they will be there to back it with great people in the company.. I personally know the owner and creator of Tige Mr. Charlie Pigeon and he would love to see you in a new Tige.
Old     (justridin)      Join Date: Oct 2002       09-23-2004, 5:34 PM Reply   
If you would like to demo one of the boats you listed, check your email.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-23-2004, 6:07 PM Reply   
I agree with everyone else about the demo and the dealer. I just purchased an 04 Gravity Games SSV this week. Going to pick it up Saturday. The priced couldn't be beat. I really dig on Malibu's as well. I haven't heard very good things about my local Tige dealer so I didn't even bother.