Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 24, 2008

Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       03-12-2008, 6:28 AM Reply   
My plan is to use 2 cornies with a jockey box and Ice for now. I was thinking of how to modify one of those old 12 volt coolers. I may have to get some cornies cut dow or buy the little ones.
I agree the line up to the dash would be cool but could turn ugly quick. Plus having a tap near the dash might not look so good during a marine inspection by CG or Sheriff.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-12-2008, 7:02 AM Reply   
i think having a keg in your boat anywhere won't look good. Seems like something like that is only inviting trouble from several angles. not that I wouldn't like an ice cold pint on the boat but you know that beer in a cup will not only go down easier, but spill all over the place too.
Old    tythurston            03-12-2008, 10:02 AM Reply   
i second nick!! I HATE WHEN PEOPLE CANT $%CKING BACK A TRAILER
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-12-2008, 10:30 AM Reply   
Courtesy of Shagman... Memorial Day Keg Stands
Upload
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-12-2008, 11:01 AM Reply   
1. i think PP is a joke. i think everyone should have to learn how to drive wihtout perfect pass.

2. they should take the computers out of the boats. electronics and water dont mix. nothings worse than having ur day run short cuz of some stupid CPU acting up and ruining ur day.

3. gas caps on both sides of the boat...
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-12-2008, 11:04 AM Reply   
.........oh I like the gas caps on both sides...hadn't thought of that.....but it sure is a pain when you have to turn the boat around.
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-12-2008, 11:11 AM Reply   
1. how about gel coats that dont spider crack!...in todays day and age that just shouldn't happen no more!

2. does supra have like a patent on the playpen....the storage space for a100o pound bag is great.....other manufacturers should offer this. (and I am not talking about just being able to add the centre pad

3. whats with these rub rails.......they have no give to them/......just transfer any unforseen hit 100% into the gelcoat!

4.. snap out carpet mandatory!

5. more heater vents ...like surround heat! (should be able to see the steam rise off the boat on a cold morning!)

(Message edited by absoluteboarder on March 12, 2008)
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-12-2008, 11:59 AM Reply   
Big expensive "riders" boats whose wakes are pretty much no fun with factory only ballast. IMO Lame.

Hand filling fat sacs in a 60k+ boat would do my head in.

(Message edited by Ralph on March 12, 2008)