Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                04-27-2002, 7:03 PM Reply   
Would it be bad if your feet didnt come out of your bindings....cuz i put custom snowboard racchets on my wakeboard bindigns...and can get them very tight..but i dont wanna ruin my ankles or kness? ne comments?
Old                04-27-2002, 8:59 PM Reply   
as long as there's not only one foot that come out of the binding... you'll be ok... if only one foot come out... watch out for the knees and ankles... usually you want both your feet out of the bindings on hard crash only... IMO it might not be the best with ratchet because it doesn't release on hard crash and it adds more weight... if you can afford it, get good highwrap or some with lace up system...
Old                05-04-2002, 8:48 PM Reply   
i would think it would be fine as long as one foot does not come out and the other one stays in cause you could really hurt your self i did that one time and my ankle like was scrud up for like a month and it hurt really bad but go for it
Old                05-05-2002, 11:09 AM Reply   
chris, i ride the plush pros, and they come with a snowboard rachet on them, they wprk fine for me, just make sure they are tightened about the same like britney and jonathan said
-later