Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-19-2018, 11:42 AM Reply   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q_nFgvyZqo

damn yall
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-19-2018, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimesNewRoman View Post
Now fact check that claim before you look like a tooled idiot by posting news from sources like "One America News Network".
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-19-2018, 12:35 PM Reply   
Accusations are all that matters fly! I stole that right out of the democrats playbook.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-19-2018, 12:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
I still fail to understand why democrats hate trump so much. Things seem pretty good by my calculations.
Anyone who is in tune with politics know that the Supreme Court is where the real play is. That shapes national identity for generations. It is not just Trump. I would be any Republican president, but Trump is used to New York fighting. He drags things right out into the open for a street brawl. They are not used to it. Usually you get someone in like the Bush's and they stay quiet and have decorum. The press, the .com's, and Hollywood simply fire at them all day every day. They control the narrative. Trump trolls them, controls the talking points and they are coming unglued. You see it in this forum. The talking points come out day by day and the local soap opera queens basically kill themselves with faux outrage to keep up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-19-2018, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
That’s a good point. If this Guy was guilty of what she is saying How come we are hearing about it only Just b4 they are to vote on it. Pathetic, “ when you elect clowns expect a circus”
The goal is to delay the vote until after the midterm elections. The democrats are hoping to take advantage of all the negative outrage they have built against Trump to retake seats in congress and force a less conservative judge. Historically the side that has the president usually will start to suffer in congressional seats. Then add in they have been keeping the horse whip out on there base hoping they show up to vote. That is why they are bringing it up late in the game. If they could have got any other sound bites or info out of the cross examinations to delay the vote, you would have never heard of this lady. This has zero to do with justice. It is only a political move and for anyone to believe and argue otherwise is a dangerous mental midget.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-19-2018, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Accusations are all that matters fly! I stole that right out of the democrats playbook.
That would be the unverifiable accusations. The accusations that are verifiably false come from Trump's playbook. It took almost no effort to find out the "hidden agenda" in that video was false.

A reoccurring theme here is the liberals speak with their own thoughts and observations, while the conservatives speak with someone else's. Because I repeatedly see you guys justify saying dumb things by claiming they got it from or were driven to it by democrats.

I would suggest you interact with people here by sticking to addressing what they say rather than distract from the issue by responding to imaginary liberals who aren't even in this forum. But I understand that would require you to have something intelligent to say. Which is hard to come by when you are a conservative trying to defend conservative policy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-19-2018, 1:21 PM Reply   
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Slams Senate Hearings As A ‘Highly Partisan Show’

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0162f4733cf91

An 11th-hour attempt to slander Brett Kavanaugh

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.d93b6a419ce1

Commentary: When selection of Supreme Court justice is about everything except judicial qualifications

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/comment...ualifications/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-19-2018, 1:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
In 2017 Poverty in America is defined at $15,000 for one person in a household and $30,000 for a family of four. Homeless are Not counted as poor and I believe the number of homeless in America are on the rise even though poverty may be on the decline.
Forgot to comment on this. I our area of California, if you make around $102,000 a year for a family of 2, you qualify for special home purchasing loans (zero percent down payment loans and even closing cost grant for first time buyer). I believe you also qualify for other low income assistance.,
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-19-2018, 2:24 PM Reply   
Yeah, I was out in Cali a couple months ago and my buddy was pointing out that a bunch of $250K homes (if they were here) were over a million. He made the same comment that in some areas if you made under a $107K you were considered low income.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-19-2018, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
You see it in this forum. The talking points come out day by day and the local soap opera queens basically kill themselves with faux outrage to keep up.
This is Exactly what I have been saying. I made the Joke that finding Trump Dirt is like Pokemon GO for LibTards, Where instead of retards trying to find Pikachu! Retarded Libs search the net for TRUMP Pee Pee story's and such, They come here & post links that no one clicks on or cares about Like badges of Honor! Wes is the captain of The Pikachu Possie
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-19-2018, 3:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Slams Senate Hearings As A ‘Highly Partisan Show’

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0162f4733cf91

An 11th-hour attempt to slander Brett Kavanaugh

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.d93b6a419ce1

Commentary: When selection of Supreme Court justice is about everything except judicial qualifications

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/comment...ualifications/
Wow. I especially liked the cbs article.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-19-2018, 4:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
This is Exactly what I have been saying. I made the Joke that finding Trump Dirt is like Pokemon GO for LibTards, Where instead of retards trying to find Pikachu! Retarded Libs search the net for TRUMP Pee Pee story's and such, They come here & post links that no one clicks on or cares about Like badges of Honor! Wes is the captain of The Pikachu Possie
LOL that's rich coming from the troll who had a meltdown over Obama's mumsy getting a paid pension for life

Oh and then there was the TAN SUIT OUTRAGE - clearly some "genuine" outrage there folks
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-19-2018, 4:12 PM Reply   
"LOL that's rich coming from the troll who had a meltdown over Obama's mumsy getting a paid pension for life"

Not to mention that there are four links on this page, and not one was posted by a liberal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-19-2018, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
I get ya, however as much as I like to troll people about being democrats (and I do hate almost everything about the democrat party now), we have gotten into a cycle of trying to out bully each other on here. We are as bad as congress. It is not about truth and ideas, it is about the last big insult.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-19-2018, 4:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL that's rich coming from the troll who had a meltdown over Obama's mumsy getting a paid pension for life
Im still So upset over this. I think I need to make a Pink Vagina Hat, Wes when is the Next march that I can Attend
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-19-2018, 4:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post

Oh and then there was the TAN SUIT OUTRAGE - clearly some "genuine" outrage there folks
Bro... You are the undisputed KING of meltdowns here. There's not even a close second for miles. In fact, you should NEVER mention the word meltdown again. Ever.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-19-2018, 4:47 PM Reply   
Actually, if you recall (which I know you do since Grant's trolling is one-upped only by your own) I got pissed because Grant expressed glee at legal permanent residents (like my wife) being ripped apart from their families. Feel free to search and demonstrate otherwise - all you'll find are the two of you repeatedly yelling MELTDOWN in your own little echo chamber.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-19-2018, 4:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
I get ya, however as much as I like to troll people about being democrats (and I do hate almost everything about the democrat party now), we have gotten into a cycle of trying to out bully each other on here. We are as bad as congress. It is not about truth and ideas, it is about the last big insult.
Don't sell yourself short. You just pointed out those three articles showing what lib's thought of their own party's antics and games.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-19-2018, 5:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You said it with your own words pal, not me. But if you think I'm going to be bullied online, you are sadly mistaken. Do you understand?
I am not bullying you. please, you made a direct comment towards me, i didn't say anything about you, nor did i make a comment about you or anything associated to you. Typical response from a typical dem. If something ever happened to my children, i would not let them wait 35 years to vomit it publicly (also as she marches for your team) I would take action immediately. Maybe i am misunderstood, Is it a normal practice for democratic parents to tell there children to wait until there is a political need, then say something? Is that what it is? Do you understand?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-19-2018, 5:09 PM Reply   
If kavanaugh was a pizza delivery boy, would she have come out? What if he is a democrat. Would she come out? If he steps down, does she step down?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-19-2018, 5:39 PM Reply   
Omg LOL LOL LOL
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-19-2018, 5:51 PM Reply   
Wes: Bro, I think your having PTSD, & your blocking out a few melt downs you have had here in this very thread. And that’s fine we understand that when people have Trumatic experiences,like you did here on a few diffent occasions the mind try’s to block out or delete the event. So we completely understand why you don’t remember. It’s cool no one cares. Just own it.

BTW did you know Obama’s grandma gets 200k a year for babysitting.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-19-2018, 6:18 PM Reply   
Its interesting how many of you think you understand what was/is going on inside the mind of Dr. Ford. Patience Grasshopper. Why she waited, why doesn't she know the address or date of the party..... None of you know anything but what you were told on your tv station, read or saw elsewhere (like OAN lol). This is exactly why she didn't want to do this and she was correct. She isn't looking for her 15 minutes. She is a pretty successful psych doctor with Masters from Stanford and doctorate from SC. Written several books and dozens of published articles. She didn't need this. No one is putting kananaugh on trial for sexual assault. Its a privilege to be a SCJ its not kavanaughs right. Let the FBI find out if this is a legit claim and move on.

Yeah we got no $250K homes in "Cali" maybe a one bedroom condo. FYI, no one but people not from California call this place Cali. That is a city in Colombia.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-19-2018, 6:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yea I was out in Cali a couple months ago and my buddy was pointing out that a bunch of $250K homes
. I don’t know what statement is more suspect? Fly spotting “a bunch” of 250k homes here in California, OR that he was with a Buddy. I got a feeling I could find a 250k home here in California a lot faster then anyone could find someone to admit they are Buddy’s with Fly! LOL LOL

Yes please let us all know where these 250k home are? Were they Trailer Homes at the Salton Sea?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-19-2018, 9:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its interesting how many of you think you understand what was/is going on inside the mind of Dr. Ford. Patience Grasshopper. Why she waited, why doesn't she know the address or date of the party..... None of you know anything but what you were told on your tv station, read or saw elsewhere (like OAN lol). This is exactly why she didn't want to do this and she was correct. She isn't looking for her 15 minutes. She is a pretty successful psych doctor with Masters from Stanford and doctorate from SC. Written several books and dozens of published articles. She didn't need this. No one is putting kananaugh on trial for sexual assault. Its a privilege to be a SCJ its not kavanaughs right. Let the FBI find out if this is a legit claim and move on.

Yeah we got no $250K homes in "Cali" maybe a one bedroom condo. FYI, no one but people not from California call this place Cali. That is a city in Colombia.
Are you claiming to know what's going on in her head? If "she didn't want to do this" as you say, why did she? How do you know? Do I need a pointy head and an ivory tower address to understand? Get over yourself, turd burglar. Go enjoy some farts with your best stemware before blocking traffic in your Prius.

Look, Brah, the name Cali started as a SoCal surfer term decades ago. Think Spicoli type dude. You'd know this if you were from our blue hell.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-19-2018, 9:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
. I don’t know what statement is more suspect? Fly spotting “a bunch” of 250k homes here in california, or that he was with a buddy. I got a feeling i could find a 250k home here in california a lot faster then anyone could find someone to admit they are buddy’s with fly! Lol lol

yes please let us all know where these 250k home are? Were they trailer homes at the salton sea?
lol!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-20-2018, 2:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Bro... You are the undisputed KING of meltdowns here. There's not even a close second for miles. In fact, you should NEVER mention the word meltdown again. Ever.
Whatever. You weren't around when Grant cried about an article he read about Obama's grandmother receiving $200,000 grand a year for life. You weren't here when Grant cried because he bought the Obama alarm clock that was supposed to quit working in 2012. You weren't here when Grant cried and bowed out from political threads for awhile because he felt bullied.

I can continue, but I think you catch my drift. And before you drop your next ad hominen attack that no one but you and Grant find funny, everything I posted above is true and can be verified by a number of posters.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-20-2018, 2:54 AM Reply   
Dr Ford was a minor, did her parents know, did she tell her parents, she was 15. She must have told someone, a friend, multiple friends, don't most talk about the "crazy party last night" What happened that night, had to have many stories floating around the next few days. IF they were all drunk, in the pool, running around, being crazy kids? usually a story forms the morning, after the hang over!

How many house parties happen, parents must have been out of town, who bought the beer? Should we investigate all the people in their high school class, someone had to have been there too! lets get the FBI to call all the students, maybe bring in the living parents of all the children. Why did she not tell her parents? if she did, why did her parents not file a report? Obviously she is upset, traumatized by this. As a minor, the parents are responsible for the child. if she did tell the parents, and they did not do anything about this, are they responsible? Do they not have an obligation to protect their child? Should they be charged for parental neglect? Did her parents, or the parents of the home owner supply the alcohol. this may never had happened if alcohol was not involved?

I got it, ban alcohol, all problems for all future issues solved. This is an underage drinking problem, I think Dr Ford and Mr K should start their alcohol addiction courses asap!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-20-2018, 2:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
I am not bullying you. please, you made a direct comment towards me, i didn't say anything about you, nor did i make a comment about you or anything associated to you. Typical response from a typical dem. If something ever happened to my children, i would not let them wait 35 years to vomit it publicly (also as she marches for your team) I would take action immediately. Maybe i am misunderstood, Is it a normal practice for democratic parents to tell there children to wait until there is a political need, then say something? Is that what it is? Do you understand?
Do you think you are going to be able to boss your daughters around for the rest of their lives?

Who knows why she waited. Who knows why thousands of people waited decades to share allegations about abuse in the Catholic church. Does that make the crimes any less valid? Who knows why the boys involved in the Jerry Sandusky case waited years to step forward with their allegations? Does that make his crimes any less valid? Many sexual abuse victims are embarrassed and try to suppress what happened to them. Many take it to their grave. Many don't share it with their parents or loved ones (so how the hell are you going to make someone "take action immediately").

Dr. Ford has been accused of being a "major democrat donor"; when FEC filings show she has given less than $100 in campaign contributions from 2013 to 2017. Her life and her family's lives have been threatened. Guys like you already proclaim she is lying. And then you wonder why she waited to come forward?

The truth is, you don't know how you or your daughters would react if they were sexually assaulted. Your tough guy facade is laughable. Do you understand?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-20-2018, 3:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dr Ford was a minor, did her parents know, did she tell her parents, she was 15. She must have told someone, a friend, multiple friends, don't most talk about the "crazy party last night" What happened that night, had to have many stories floating around the next few days. IF they were all drunk, in the pool, running around, being crazy kids? usually a story forms the morning, after the hang over!

How many house parties happen, parents must have been out of town, who bought the beer? Should we investigate all the people in their high school class, someone had to have been there too! lets get the FBI to call all the students, maybe bring in the living parents of all the children. Why did she not tell her parents? if she did, why did her parents not file a report? Obviously she is upset, traumatized by this. As a minor, the parents are responsible for the child. if she did tell the parents, and they did not do anything about this, are they responsible? Do they not have an obligation to protect their child? Should they be charged for parental neglect? Did her parents, or the parents of the home owner supply the alcohol. this may never had happened if alcohol was not involved?

I got it, ban alcohol, all problems for all future issues solved. This is an underage drinking problem, I think Dr Ford and Mr K should start their alcohol addiction courses asap!
Maybe she did. Maybe a full investigation would answer many of the questions you posed. Why is Trump opposed to ordering one?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-20-2018, 3:16 AM Reply   
oh, i forgot, its a pool party, how many pools are within the area, not hard to find out. she remembered she had on a swim suit. I am sure she does not carry one with her everywhere she go's, must have been a planned party. I remember every drunk pool party i have been to because someone said. "hey pool party at bills house, parents are out of town, bring your suit" this is insanity!

if i was a democrat, i would just admit its a stall tactic. Great, no one believes the integrity of the democratic party anyways, hence trump was elected. Thats how sad the the democratic party is. No one cares, just tell the truth! WE WANT TO STALL THIS, great, bring everyone or anyone you possibly can to create as many allegations as possible! Awesome! The people know whats going on, its ok

And if he or she was involved in some "sexual interaction or altercation, at a drunk pool party" lets destroy both of them, strip them both of any possible future as a punishment for poor judgment as minors! What if she made the advancement and he turned her down? Maybe she is upset over this and wants revenge for not hooking up. Maybe he doesn't remember her advancements? Maybe we can spin it on her?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-20-2018, 3:32 AM Reply   
She wants to stop the vote. She could have made these allegations years ago, Mr K has had a long history of success, she could have squashed his opportunity years ago. Got him kicked out of politics, and law well before now. Why did she allow him to carry on for 30 plus years, growing and growing in the positions he has carried? She did this now to stop the vote!

Lets say he is guilty, total scum of the earth, great, kick him out, the republicans will pick another qualified candidate. Someone else will hold the seat. This is not stopping the election of the seat, its politics I am sure they can get this done before the mid terms!

I say dump him, pick another qualified person, send this case to the proper authorities and lets move on. Let them battle this out on their dollar, not ours and grab one of the 5 from the original list. Trump will be gone before we know it! But the person in the seat will not! And thats why the democrats are pushing to delay, and She is probably more affected now than ever before, if this really happened, and if she can remember what actually happened, its really sad that anyone has pressured her to bring this back to light in public. BTW who pressured her?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-20-2018, 6:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
If kavanaugh was a pizza delivery boy, would she have come out?
Unlikely.. She and a lot of other people would rather he was a pizza boy..
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-20-2018, 6:28 AM Reply   
"Lets say he is guilty, total scum of the earth, great, kick him out, the republicans will pick another qualified candidate."

If Republicans had a history of doing that this thread wouldn't exist.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       09-20-2018, 7:36 AM Reply   
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/19/opini...ngs/index.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-20-2018, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
That is scathing. I love watching liberals eat their own.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-20-2018, 8:54 AM Reply   
But, but, but! Its an opinion piece so it doesn't count!!!(insert crying little girl meme here)
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-20-2018, 9:36 AM Reply   
Funny how the local Liberial Loons are so quick to defend the Democratic Party even when we all know they are full of $hit. And at the exact same time they say Trump Supporters are part of a CULT & Brainwashed, oh the irony pot meet kettle
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-20-2018, 11:02 AM Reply   
Just another example of what Mark has been saying . You loons love the smell of your own farts.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-20-2018, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
She wants to stop the vote. She could have made these allegations years ago, Mr K has had a long history of success, she could have squashed his opportunity years ago. Got him kicked out of politics, and law well before now. Why did she allow him to carry on for 30 plus years, growing and growing in the positions he has carried? She did this now to stop the vote!

Lets say he is guilty, total scum of the earth, great, kick him out, the republicans will pick another qualified candidate. Someone else will hold the seat. This is not stopping the election of the seat, its politics I am sure they can get this done before the mid terms!

I say dump him, pick another qualified person, send this case to the proper authorities and lets move on. Let them battle this out on their dollar, not ours and grab one of the 5 from the original list. Trump will be gone before we know it! But the person in the seat will not! And thats why the democrats are pushing to delay, and She is probably more affected now than ever before, if this really happened, and if she can remember what actually happened, its really sad that anyone has pressured her to bring this back to light in public. BTW who pressured her?
Unfortunately that would not be true. New candidate or move the vote to after the midterms and the democrats retake the Senate, they will stall a new vote until 2020. That is the game plan.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-20-2018, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe she did. Maybe a full investigation would answer many of the questions you posed. Why is Trump opposed to ordering one?
FBI has done full investigations of him. Done. Investigations are not done by the FBI for this. It is a local agency issue and certainly nothing that can be actionable. As far as security clearances and such, items before your 18th birthday are off the record. There is nothing there. Even her description of when and where is flaky. How does she even know him or his name if this was some random party?

Look you need to be intellectually honest and admit this is nothing more than politics and a vote stalling tactic. Even a liberal supreme court judge can admit it.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-20-2018, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
FBI has done full investigations of him. Done. Investigations are not done by the FBI for this. It is a local agency issue and certainly nothing that can be actionable. As far as security clearances and such, items before your 18th birthday are off the record. There is nothing there. Even her description of when and where is flaky. How does she even know him or his name if this was some random party?

Look you need to be intellectually honest and admit this is nothing more than politics and a vote stalling tactic. Even a liberal supreme court judge can admit it.
Trump could order the FBI to investigate. They would be more likely to have the tools and techniques to better investigate the allegations then a "local agency". He's not being vetted for a security clearances, he is being vetted for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court.

So you think someone as highly respected in their field is going to risk everything to lie? Do you understand how insane you sound. I can see why you Trump nuts think Stormy Daniels is lying. But Dr. Ford's colleagues view her with the same esteem as Judge Kavanaugh's colleagues view him. She'll never be able to live a normal life. Nothing about her past suggests this is being done to boost her life/career.

It wasn't a "random party". It was attended by students primarily from the two private schools they attended. The question you asked at the end of your first paragraph would likely be answered by an investigation, genius.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-20-2018, 1:34 PM Reply   
lol
Attached Images

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-20-2018, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
That is scathing. I love watching liberals eat their own.
You do understand that the author of that was a George Bush staffer and worked for Mitch McConnell's campaign? He is not a liberal.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-20-2018, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just another example of what Mark has been saying . You loons love the smell of your own farts.
Why are you and Mark so obsessed with farts and buttholes?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       09-20-2018, 2:42 PM Reply   
I see the lefties have gone full retard. Just signed up to note it
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-20-2018, 2:46 PM Reply   
"Look you need to be intellectually honest and admit this is nothing more than politics and a vote stalling tactic."

So is voting. So I guess you don't need to be doing that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-20-2018, 3:45 PM Reply   
So an unknown women makes an allegation against a Republican SC nominee. The women sends a letter to her local politician. Who forwards it to Feinstein, who forwards it to the FBI. She claims it is all true and republicans do not agree. Thats the basic starting point. Now, Its not against the law to lie to a local politician or to a senator. The lady making the claim WANTS the FBI to investigate. It is against the law (Felony) to lie to the FBI. If she is lying, why does she want the FBI asking questions? Yet, for some reason the Republicans do not want the FBI involved. The entire country is filled with questions and misinformation regarding the claims as evidenced by all the thoughts, misinformation and ideas right here. Why wont the Republican Senate or the President allow the FBI figure out the truth? From the accounts I read there were very few (5 or 6) people at the party. What 2 weeks for investigation? And FYI, the FBI is EXACTLY who investigates SC nominees, not local authorities or Republican senate aides. Why the need to ram Trumps get out of jail free card into the SC for life?
....if it is just a vote stalling tactic...the dems are weak. Repubs refused to even meet when obama nominated M.G. for over 10 months. Dems are rookies.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-20-2018, 3:50 PM Reply   
Forgot they gave her a polygraph and she passed.

And yes, dems don't know how to fight.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-20-2018, 3:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump could order the FBI to investigate. They would be more likely to have the tools and techniques to better investigate the allegations then a "local agency". He's not being vetted for a security clearances, he is being vetted for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court.

So you think someone as highly respected in their field is going to risk everything to lie? Do you understand how insane you sound. I can see why you Trump nuts think Stormy Daniels is lying. But Dr. Ford's colleagues view her with the same esteem as Judge Kavanaugh's colleagues view him. She'll never be able to live a normal life. Nothing about her past suggests this is being done to boost her life/career.

It wasn't a "random party". It was attended by students primarily from the two private schools they attended. The question you asked at the end of your first paragraph would likely be answered by an investigation, genius.
Uh... hate to tell you there buddy but the only one sounding nuts in this is you and people on the daily show. Even a Supreme Court justice does not agree with you. The huffington post author does not agree with you. Feinstein says that she does not believe it is all true. The accuser does not remember when and where this occured. Really? The accuser does not even know when and where. Think about that. There is no crime. We are talking about minors from 35 years ago. There is no "here" here.

What is she risking? She is a wacko california activist. She fears that they are going to lose Roe vs Wade and she has the only potential story that can stop this. It is like the idiot who shot up congress. He believed he was the only one to stop the dangerous republicans so he shot up congress.

She sent an anonymous letter (obviously without facts and just vague accusations) to a political person. The politician sends it to a Senator. The Senator sits on this for a month and a half. If the Senator really believed this was true, she would have brought it up in committee prior to the public question and answer sessions. She would not have even been known about. They would have done what was needed there and then they would have move on either way.

Instead your crazy Senator decides that this guy is getting ready to be confirmed and decides to screw this woman (by her own doing) and puts her name out there at the most political damage. Gets here activist lawyer to ask for an investigation, which is an odd request to begin with. They know an investigation will take a month or more. Hey, we are to the midterms or congress out of session. Democrats get there way.

I say screw you and the democrats. You don't control congress. You don't get to control the process and you don't get to manipulate the process. This lady has been requested to attend a hearing and be heard. She does not want to do it. She does not want to do it because she will be shown a fraud and the vote will move on. They are only trying to ask for things that take time. This lady did this to herself for a fake falling on the sword. Sorry, people who send a letter to a congress person doesn't usually have a army of lawyers already mobilized with a stall tactic game plan in place. If someone wants justice, they talk to the police or even the FBI though it is not an FBI issue and they try to get justice.

This horrible democrat and Feinstein has set real women's issues back a long way.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-20-2018, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
So an unknown women makes an allegation against a Republican SC nominee. The women sends a letter to her local politician. Who forwards it to Feinstein, who forwards it to the FBI. She claims it is all true and republicans do not agree. Thats the basic starting point. Now, Its not against the law to lie to a local politician or to a senator. The lady making the claim WANTS the FBI to investigate. It is against the law (Felony) to lie to the FBI. If she is lying, why does she want the FBI asking questions? Yet, for some reason the Republicans do not want the FBI involved. The entire country is filled with questions and misinformation regarding the claims as evidenced by all the thoughts, misinformation and ideas right here. Why wont the Republican Senate or the President allow the FBI figure out the truth? From the accounts I read there were very few (5 or 6) people at the party. What 2 weeks for investigation? And FYI, the FBI is EXACTLY who investigates SC nominees, not local authorities or Republican senate aides. Why the need to ram Trumps get out of jail free card into the SC for life?
....if it is just a vote stalling tactic...the dems are weak. Repubs refused to even meet when obama nominated M.G. for over 10 months. Dems are rookies.
The FBI already said it is not there case. She will not go under oath to make the claim. That is why she is not accepting the invitation to testify to the committee in congress. She does that, she is most likely going to jail if she says this under oath and then facts come out she lied to Congress. She is not lying to the FBI. She made an a loose aligation perpetuated by a Senator. Interesting she already had an army of lawyers already on staff with a delay tactic game plan from square one.

Very few people at a party yet she does not know the date or location of the party?

The FBI already has investigated him. He has been vetted. This is a criminal claim of a minor which is not allowed on your record to begin with unless you were tried as an adult. There is nothing actionable. Again you have an alleged victim who will not give an official statement to law enforcement? They just want the FBI to go back and talk to people about a supposed party that happened 35 years ago at an unknown time at an unknown place? I have a bridge to sell you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-20-2018, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Forgot they gave her a polygraph and she passed.

And yes, dems don't know how to fight.
and what questions where asked? I can pass a polygraph too. State your name. .......... OK you passed.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-20-2018, 4:18 PM Reply   
Lol you think the FBI asked her name and stopped at that? You have a lower opinion of them than Trump.

Then again, according to fox, maybe a sociopath like you *could* beat it:

https://www.salon.com/2018/09/19/fox...crazy_partner/

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-20-2018, 5:02 PM Reply   
If you cant remember, think it happened and are not sure (while drunk) you can pass a polygraph. If I think something is real, while in a delusional state, there is no reason one would not pass. There could also be some mental illness that she has been battling. She is in heavy theopy for PTSD and others
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-20-2018, 5:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
The FBI already said it is not there case.
Wasnt that trump that said that? He lied. Vetting SC justices is the duty of the FBI.

I dont know why anyone investigates anything anymore. All one has to do is call Delta. He actually knows what is going on inside each and every single persons mind. SOB is all knowing...

If you and the GOP are so convinced she is lying, why not let her lie to the FBI and be done?
Perhaps those senators know more than you. Im sorry, I did not mean that!!!!

The only oath she does not want to take is in front of a bunch of rich, old, white, Republicans who will question her like she just murdered one of their biggest donors...except she was the victim.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-20-2018, 5:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol you think the FBI asked her name and stopped at that? You have a lower opinion of them than Trump.

Then again, according to fox, maybe a sociopath like you *could* beat it:

https://www.salon.com/2018/09/19/fox...crazy_partner/

Why would you call me a sociopath. You use a lot of big nasty words to smear others when you are getting killed in a debate.

So, you are saying the FBI did investigate? Which is it?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-20-2018, 5:36 PM Reply   
No idea what you are saying in your last sentence. As for the sociopath comment, I know your reading comp is good enough to get the joke (if you looked at the link, and saw the wink).
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-20-2018, 5:44 PM Reply   
How about we have the vote, let the government vote for MR K or not, if he gets elected, have all the hearings you want, then if he is guilt, fire him! Is that fair?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-20-2018, 5:46 PM Reply   
He gets due process under the law, she gets all the time in the world to try and remember, the process moves forward, She can decided when the right time is, he gets to have him moment (after all the vetting he has been through)and we can stop talking about it, the media stops, and we can move on to more important arguments.

And, He has said it many times, no one is above the law. so if he was found guilty of whatever he did (no one actually knows what he did, she doesn't know what he did,based on what limited info she remembers) he gets disbarred simple. Then when the Dems lose the midterms, years of trials go buy, trump wins a second election, years more go by, a new president elect is running, a few more years go by, there is a chance they could both be dead!

Last edited by dougr; 09-20-2018 at 5:50 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-20-2018, 5:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wasnt that trump that said that? He lied. Vetting SC justices is the duty of the FBI.

I dont know why anyone investigates anything anymore. All one has to do is call Delta. He actually knows what is going on inside each and every single persons mind. SOB is all knowing...

If you and the GOP are so convinced she is lying, why not let her lie to the FBI and be done?

The only oath she does not want to take is in front of a bunch of rich, old, white, Republicans who will question her like she just murdered one of their biggest donors...except she was the victim.
Interesting. You have literally non stop echoing democrat talking points for over a year straight telling us what others are thinking. You are a good democrat, accuse others of what you are doing.

Actually it is congress that said that they are the ones who vet a Supreme Court Justice. FBI does criminal investigations. Office of Personnel Management typically does background checks though I believe the FBI may be involved in some background.

Why wont they let her lie to the FBI? The FBI said they don't to that investigation and Congress which is the higher authority wants them to talk to them. She can go to any FBI field office and request to make a formal complaint anytime she wants. Why has she not done that? Why do you have an issue with the higher authority whose job it is to vet a SPJ wanting her to go under oath and speak with them? This is not a criminal matter. You feign wanting to know the truth you like a good democrat. Why don't you want her to talk?

Old rich white republicans? Nice democrat virture signalling there. You hate people like yourself? You get your talking points from your sister? Don't you mean the elected representatives of the people of the United States? You do realize the committee has Republicans and democrats on it right?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-20-2018, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
No idea what you are saying in your last sentence. As for the sociopath comment, I know your reading comp is good enough to get the joke (if you looked at the link, and saw the wink).
I guess I am moving too fast to get the joke.

You said, "Lol you think the FBI asked her name and stopped at that?"

So I retorted that the FBI did investigate. If she really spoke with the FBI and performed a lie detector test, then they did investigate. They would not perform a test otherwise. If she did not sit with the FBI to do the lie detector test, what questions where asked and by who?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-20-2018, 6:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
The only oath she does not want to take is in front of a bunch of rich, old, white, Republicans
LOL: dude you are a true Lib, you have a typical built in “white guilt complex” talk about being in a CULT. Remeber these members were Elected by the people, they were NOT placed via some sort of Racist program like affirmative action. Last time I checked a voting ballot did not list people’s RACE.

You libs are gonna loose loose loose come November. You dumb ass’s are playing checkers TRUMP is playing Chess MAGA.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-20-2018, 6:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
You libs are gonna loose loose loose come November. You dumb ass’s are playing checkers TRUMP is playing Chess MAGA.
You heard it here first folks.

Could be worse though, we could lose!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-20-2018, 10:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
It’s a regular thing here. Enjoy the mosh pit.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-20-2018, 11:24 PM Reply   
Quote:

Brah, you are flailing like an epileptic... Stop. Get control of yourself. You’re like the kid that keeps throwing quarters into the game they don’t know how to play. Even SCJ RBG herself says this is ridiculous and she’s one of you!!!

GET A FRIGGIN CLUE!!! Stop whining and recognize that elections have consequences! I know the term consequences is hard for libtards to understand, but you at least gotta try.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-21-2018, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why would you call me a sociopath. You use a lot of big nasty words to smear others when you are getting killed in a debate.

So, you are saying the FBI did investigate? Which is it?
How do you think you are "killing anyone in a debate"? You are using lies and right-wing opinions (many which have been shown to be false) to justify your position. Something you and Trump need to understand is you don't win a debate by using lies.

You said she refused to testify. That is a lie.
You said she is a left-wing activist. That is a lie.
You said she is lying. That has yet to be proven.

Do you actually have anything that is true or are you going to continue to be dishonest? For someone that claims to be religious, I am surprised that you have stooped this low. Actually, scratch that. You are the typical right-winger that puts politics above your religious beliefs.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-21-2018, 5:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
As long as you have a fascination with flatulence and asses, you'll fit right in with Grant and Mark.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-21-2018, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
and what questions where asked? I can pass a polygraph too. State your name. .......... OK you passed.
Are you really that naive? Is it really beyond belief that maybe she is telling the truth and Kavanaugh is lying?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-21-2018, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Uh... hate to tell you there buddy but the only one sounding nuts in this is you and people on the daily show. Even a Supreme Court justice does not agree with you. The huffington post author does not agree with you. Feinstein says that she does not believe it is all true. The accuser does not remember when and where this occured. Really? The accuser does not even know when and where. Think about that. There is no crime. We are talking about minors from 35 years ago. There is no "here" here.

What is she risking? She is a wacko california activist. She fears that they are going to lose Roe vs Wade and she has the only potential story that can stop this. It is like the idiot who shot up congress. He believed he was the only one to stop the dangerous republicans so he shot up congress.

She sent an anonymous letter (obviously without facts and just vague accusations) to a political person. The politician sends it to a Senator. The Senator sits on this for a month and a half. If the Senator really believed this was true, she would have brought it up in committee prior to the public question and answer sessions. She would not have even been known about. They would have done what was needed there and then they would have move on either way.

Instead your crazy Senator decides that this guy is getting ready to be confirmed and decides to screw this woman (by her own doing) and puts her name out there at the most political damage. Gets here activist lawyer to ask for an investigation, which is an odd request to begin with. They know an investigation will take a month or more. Hey, we are to the midterms or congress out of session. Democrats get there way.

I say screw you and the democrats. You don't control congress. You don't get to control the process and you don't get to manipulate the process. This lady has been requested to attend a hearing and be heard. She does not want to do it. She does not want to do it because she will be shown a fraud and the vote will move on. They are only trying to ask for things that take time. This lady did this to herself for a fake falling on the sword. Sorry, people who send a letter to a congress person doesn't usually have a army of lawyers already mobilized with a stall tactic game plan in place. If someone wants justice, they talk to the police or even the FBI though it is not an FBI issue and they try to get justice.

This horrible democrat and Feinstein has set real women's issues back a long way.
Thank god you didn't investigate the Sandusky case. He'd be a free man, since his victims were all "minors".

Please produce any proof you have that she is a "wacko california activist". Or is that the label you give to anyone that doesn't march in step with the GOP? You are such a sap. Your outright lying is nauseating. So please do not respond to me if you are going to use lies to support your claims. You can call it "winning the debate" or whatever and we'll all say "Delta is such a badass" if it will make you feel like a bigger man.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-21-2018, 6:19 AM Reply   
I think the republican strategy (i.e. McConnell) on this one is pretty deft. Taking her at face value, the allegations are VERY old, and she doesn't appear to be coming forward with a smoking gun (ala a John Edwards love child). She also appears to be a very reluctant participant. So they are graciously offering her the chance to flame out gloriously on the national stage.

None of that really has anything to do with her allegations, more with her level of sophistication in this very high stakes environment (an environment for which Kavanaugh on the the other hand has been groomed for his entire adult life).

I personally would want to avoid televised senate judiciary testimony under almost any circumstances, and I'm guessing that most of us would. That ish ain't no joke, and there are very few people who can withstand it well. She has the benefit of the #metoo pendulum swing***, but still.... the allegations don't seem at this point to have any corroborating evidence.

I think you MAGA guys would do well to consider that this lady is a hard working American who stands for the national anthem AND really believes that this happened to her AND that she'll nevertheless not come across well in testimony. Not everyone is an ANTIFA operative. It's quite possible that she's both a good person and someone who is ultimately going to lose.

*** compare allegations and results in Al Franken and Clarance Thomas cases, for instance. Franken was forced to retire over allegations that undeniably pale to those against Thomas. And none of Franken's accusers were brought before a televised senate hearing.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 09-21-2018 at 6:21 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-21-2018, 7:11 AM Reply   
"How do you think you are "killing anyone in a debate"?"

Are you kidding? After reading his posts surely you can see that his imagination can make him believe anything. I think he spent some time away from the forum making an even bigger tin hat.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-21-2018, 7:21 AM Reply   
Franken was also an adult. Not a 17 year old kid.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-21-2018, 7:38 AM Reply   
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...92q?li=BBnb7Kz

This shouldn't be an issue either.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-21-2018, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Franken was also an adult. Not a 17 year old kid.
There was also photographic evidence and an admission of guilt.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-21-2018, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
How do you think you are "killing anyone in a debate"? You are using lies and right-wing opinions (many which have been shown to be false) to justify your position. Something you and Trump need to understand is you don't win a debate by using lies.

You said she refused to testify. That is a lie.
You said she is a left-wing activist. That is a lie.
You said she is lying. That has yet to be proven.

Do you actually have anything that is true or are you going to continue to be dishonest? For someone that claims to be religious, I am surprised that you have stooped this low. Actually, scratch that. You are the typical right-winger that puts politics above your religious beliefs.
Actually I have said over and over I am not religious. I don't believe in man made religions. This have zero to do with religion, it has to do with common sense and agenda which seems to be very limited with you (The common sense, the agenda is actually very strong with you).

If she wants to testify, then why is the date not set? This discussion has been going on for a week.

Turns out the FBI did investigate because the head of the committee said he got supplamental information about this issue from the FBI, however Feinstein will not give him the original document. Huh, wonder why the head of the committee can not get a copy of the original from Feinstein?????

If it a lie that she is an activist? She has giving money to the democrat party. She has been reported to going to this pussy hat marches. What would you call that person?

Look, you call it what ever you want because you clearly want it to be true and not believe your party is full of scum bags. You are in for $1 so you are in for $100 at this point.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-21-2018, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
"How do you think you are "killing anyone in a debate"?"

Are you kidding? After reading his posts surely you can see that his imagination can make him believe anything. I think he spent some time away from the forum making an even bigger tin hat.
Nope. Read your bull**** almost every day. I just wanted to let you have your circle jerk. Just got tired of you guys trying to bully people so I came back to keep you in your place.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-21-2018, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I think the republican strategy (i.e. McConnell) on this one is pretty deft. Taking her at face value, the allegations are VERY old, and she doesn't appear to be coming forward with a smoking gun (ala a John Edwards love child). She also appears to be a very reluctant participant. So they are graciously offering her the chance to flame out gloriously on the national stage.

None of that really has anything to do with her allegations, more with her level of sophistication in this very high stakes environment (an environment for which Kavanaugh on the the other hand has been groomed for his entire adult life).

I personally would want to avoid televised senate judiciary testimony under almost any circumstances, and I'm guessing that most of us would. That ish ain't no joke, and there are very few people who can withstand it well. She has the benefit of the #metoo pendulum swing***, but still.... the allegations don't seem at this point to have any corroborating evidence.

I think you MAGA guys would do well to consider that this lady is a hard working American who stands for the national anthem AND really believes that this happened to her AND that she'll nevertheless not come across well in testimony. Not everyone is an ANTIFA operative. It's quite possible that she's both a good person and someone who is ultimately going to lose.

*** compare allegations and results in Al Franken and Clarance Thomas cases, for instance. Franken was forced to retire over allegations that undeniably pale to those against Thomas. And none of Franken's accusers were brought before a televised senate hearing.
Actually it has been reported that the committee offered to fly to California and let her testify to them in a more comfortable location and we still are not getting that. Everyone needs to face it, she is either that devious in which she deserves everything she gets or Feinstein used the poor woman which makes the democrats even more detestable than even I would imagine.

Franken actually had pictures of him grabbing the ladies boobs while she was sleeping. I know he was "joking", however that does not play well.

Thomas was a similar thing. They put on the whole show and he still got in but they got to keep the smear campain alive.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-21-2018, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
wake77; Why are you and Mark so obsessed with farts and buttholes?
Well eveytime you open your mouth here and post it smells like $hit, it’s hard not to address the odvious. When you talk here I don’t know weather you need a breath mint or toilet paper???
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-21-2018, 9:41 AM Reply   
Curious which of you big strong men will be first to volunteer to sit down with the US gymnastics team and their parents and chastise them all for not reporting their years-long repetitive abuse by Nassar. I mean could that *really* have happened to so many for so long with no one speaking out? How is that possible? Obviously if it did they would have all immediately told their parents and called the police according to the self appointed geniuses here. This highly distinguished doctor involved in the US winning countless gold medals now has his life ruined.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-21-2018, 9:55 AM Reply   
Only an idiot would lump Kavannah in the same bracket as Nassar. Not even remotely the same thing even if Kav in fact grabbed her boob.