Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (wakeboardnut)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-08-2008, 12:55 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=1643

Awesome read, everyone should check it out, and sweet my question made it in!!

I def hope to see Shane on the podium more this year, and even if i dont as long as he makes it up to ride at Wakestock its all good!
Old     (kylek306)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-08-2008, 1:03 PM Reply   
agreed. i enjoyed that one
Old     (hyperliteguy_04)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-08-2008, 1:05 PM Reply   
very good article
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       05-08-2008, 1:27 PM Reply   
Sweet Article!!! Not that its any of my business and if its gonna be a big deal no one has to post anything but I never heard about the Shane Aaron Aubrey thing. Anyone care to enlighten me or is it just gonna start a fight??? Either way sweet article! I like where Shanes head is.
Old     (wakeboardnut)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-08-2008, 1:29 PM Reply   
In an issue of SBC Wake (Canadian Wake Mag) he just talked about how he was upset that non contest riders like Aaron Aubrey were getting coverage and mag covers, and that contest riders werent getting enough of what they deserved.

But like he said, he didnt mean it as harsh as it came off as.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-08-2008, 1:31 PM Reply   
It was nothing really. Shane thought other riders, (mainly the underrated veteran riders) were more deserving of the cover shots than the up and coming, less known guys.

Just another thing that people wanted to blow up and turn into a huge deal. Kind of like Dallas smoking a cigarette or something.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-08-2008, 1:32 PM Reply   
So can he really not do crow mobes?
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       05-08-2008, 2:15 PM Reply   
Got you. Sweet Read for sure. Shane is a lot different than i thought he would be.... In a good way.
Old     (inty399)      Join Date: May 2007       05-08-2008, 2:59 PM Reply   
Here is a vid of shane ripping it at KCW last weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpWNoAzbPNI

Ty Morlang
43:2 Productions