Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (cbixby)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-18-2009, 4:59 PM Reply   
For all of you that thought it was "too cold" out and opted not to attend the final week of cable riding at the best cable wakeboarding spot on the planet earth (Kansas City Watersports)... I just wanted to let you know that you missed OUT!!

I am not real sure of everything that went on as it went by so fast and I was a bit blurry, but I am pretty sure I remember all of the the Kansas City Chief Cheerleaders were out there wearing things they shouldn't have due to the weather... I also think I remember some hot tub scene with Farve and some of those cheerleaders (yes there was a hot tub)... the bikini wakeboard comp was off the CHARTS, and best of all was having the opportunity to hit up the best sport ever one last time before we pull our snowboards out!!

Thanks again Mike!!!
See you NEXT YEAR!
Old     (dwspring)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-19-2009, 7:14 AM Reply   
Pics or it didn't happen. Ha! Glad to hear you guys had a blast and I wish I could have made it.
See you all next spring!
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-19-2009, 8:42 AM Reply   
CHANCE! - You gotta let me know when things like this are going down! We were winterizing and getting some other stuff done to the boat this weekend
We still need to shred behind the boat before it gets too cold!
Old     (cbixby)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-20-2009, 6:20 AM Reply   
This event actually snuck up on a lot of us... it was last minute (Fri) and Mike opened up the cable for a Fritz Birthday Jam!

Sorry Bro!!

This may be the last shred-able weekend for us too... we are still watching the weather closely.

However, snowboard season is right around the corner!!

Get a hold of me man!

C ~
Old     (wakeboardingzach)      Join Date: Jun 2008       10-20-2009, 6:34 AM Reply   
Snowboarding has already started! I got to ride at A basin on thursday and friday. Loveland was also open but i herd that A basin had a better park.