Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-15-2007, 11:01 AM Reply   
I think we've finally got the wake dialed in. the pics are with an enzo sac 1500 pds, 300 pds lead weight in observer seat and 2 adults and 2 kids on port side. it's quite a bit bigger(higher) and longer when we get another 4-6 people on the port side. I did leave about 50 pds lead in the bow port side. also, I have the switchblade, but it is off and there isn't a wakeplate.Upload
Upload
Old     (inland_surfer)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-15-2007, 2:12 PM Reply   
Cool, here's our 24 Enzo
Upload
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-15-2007, 4:00 PM Reply   
Inland, that's the best wake I have seen period. beauty of it is that you only have what looks to be 1 or 2 people in the boat. when I have my boat loaded, it looks pretty close to that. I'll be calling ya to order a board here quick.

OH yeah, thanx to inland surfer for their awesome service and getting my enzo sac out so fast.

(Message edited by trx1noob on August 15, 2007)
Old    4sher            08-15-2007, 4:13 PM Reply   
Hey Ryan, I'm the one riding in that pic. You're right, we only had 2 people in the boat. One tip when weighting an enzo- it's ok to have some weight on the driver side. We fill both tanks on that side as well as run the enzo sac on the other side. It helps knock the lip off the wake and gives you more ride-able area. HAVE FUN!
Old    surfdad            08-15-2007, 5:23 PM Reply   
Mark,

That board is green and Jeff P posted a picture in a different thread with a green board on the swim pad - the outline of the board above looks like the yellow, but that board is green. What is that?
Old     (nwrider)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-15-2007, 5:31 PM Reply   
heres the wave behind our 24ft enzo, full ballast, internal, both sides, front and back, plus two 450 sacs in stern storage. switchblade all the way to 7Upload
Old     (jstieg)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-15-2007, 8:45 PM Reply   
who wants to give johnny a ride behind their boats with magical waves?
Old     (enzostyle)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-28-2007, 1:22 PM Reply   
here is one of my 230 on the goofy side. Not as big as the regular side but I'm happy with it. Only ride it once in a while. You can see the blade throws the prop wash to that side but it is very easy to remove. My buddy is 6'5" so he makes the wake look smaller!
Upload