Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (FRANK)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-23-2010, 10:45 AM Reply   
Ok so I went from a fish 133 which was my fav board well it got jacked out of my garage one day along with all of my buddies boards.

I picked this up last weekend and Iam looking forward to trying it out this weekend if I can get my boat trailer fixed up in time.

2010 ronix ibex 139. I was not sure about geting a 139 I wanted to get the 134 thought I would like it better since I was used to the 133 but I have been informed that I might feel that I have more control and more pop with the 139 iam 5'9 and 185lbs any info would be great on what you guys think about this board and if you think I can get the same pop and control I felt I had with the fish 133 thanks again

Frank
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-23-2010, 11:26 AM Reply   
perfect size for you with tons of pop
Old     (FRANK)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-23-2010, 2:15 PM Reply   
Thanks looking forward to tearing it up this weekend
Old     (cavlxenvy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-23-2010, 2:47 PM Reply   
well a 133 Fish is a wider board so it actually rides like a 138-140 cm board.

You made the right move.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-23-2010, 2:55 PM Reply   
FRANK only you will know if you made the right move. sounds like you didn't demo or try a friends board first. size wise you should be okay.
Old     (FRANK)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-23-2010, 5:42 PM Reply   
Thanks Kyle and Ryan.

Robert I have rode a friends 142 and to me it just felt way to big I had a problem with my trailer lights and trailer brakes on Sat/Sunday so did not get to pull the boat out but I plan on geting everything worked out this week and hiting the lake this weekend to try it out I was going to demo the board for 50 a day or 100 for a weekend I was going to do it for a day and then use it towards the purchase the shop I picked it up from the guys where really cool and said as long as I dont ding the board up and if I ride it and dont like it and it feels to long bring it back and they will swap me out for the right one I have been doing alot of research on this forum and like you guys are saying Iam thinking I did make a good move after all with going with the 139 I'am looking forward to geting on the lake and trying to spin it around a few times..
Thanks everyone
Frank