Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (closedtoe)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-09-2007, 9:29 PM Reply   
I just bought a natural. I'm coming off of a 04 Liquid Force Fusion. My birthday was a few days ago and I got it for my birthday. Last year i was doing grabs and starting to spin? What can I expect(Is the pop predictable/consistent, speed,tracking)?
Thanks in advance
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-09-2007, 9:43 PM Reply   
you can expect to have alot of fun. Thats a really fun board. I demo'd one and the pop was awesome, takes you straight up. not a really fast board but its pretty quick.
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-09-2007, 9:50 PM Reply   
i thought everyone on here said it was a FAST board...? Someone even said like a hover craft... lol
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-09-2007, 10:55 PM Reply   
its quick... I thought my dimented felt faster though
Old     (fbricard)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-10-2007, 1:54 AM Reply   
Faster than my Valhalla. Tad looser I felt (i ride with the crook fins on).

Great pop though, really straight up and nice floaty feel up there. Really can't reiterate enough about the pop, feels really nice. Board is heaps light too
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-10-2007, 5:37 AM Reply   
FTR, it is a very fast board. It is designed to be fast.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-10-2007, 5:44 AM Reply   
Fast for a three stage... yes. Fast as compared to a continuous... no.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-10-2007, 6:53 AM Reply   
THE F#$&CKING best ride of your life is what you can expect! That board rules! Super poppy and super fast!
Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-10-2007, 7:03 AM Reply   
What more can I say except:

All of the above!!!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-10-2007, 7:39 AM Reply   
Someone take Andy's coffee away... immediately!
Old     (holiday13)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-10-2007, 8:00 AM Reply   
Faster than my Valhalla with the crooks off and I thought more stable on landings (I made a few saves I would not have on the valhalla, hey when you fall as much as I do it comes to be expected!). I also found I could ride a much smaller board, I am 6'2" 225 pounds and went from a 144 valhalla to a 139 Natural and felt the natural actually floated me better and rode better.
Old     (kaesen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-10-2007, 2:27 PM Reply   
yeah its a good board. it is actually really fast, but its not like fast is a bad thing, cause thats how a board should be. you dont want to go snowboarding on a slushy day and not have any wax on your board and then say, '' i like going slow and getting a bunch of drag''... wax on your board and going fast is how you want it to be.
anyways... the pop is good too. its a 3 stage, but not a huge 3 stage so the pop is controllable everytime.

the edges without fins are how i like a board, but of coarse i dont know about you...
the edging is loose when you want it to be and grippy coming into the wake.

...and last is the side rails... nice and round to it is very forgiving if you dont land just right....

ok thats a lot of typing... just let me know if you have any more questions about it.

-kaesen
Old     (closedtoe)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-10-2007, 4:19 PM Reply   
Is it possible to shave down the fins without ruining the board if I think it's too grippy?

I'm not saying it's too tight because I haven't ridden it yet but, I tend to like boards a little loose.

Thanks in advance
Old     (kaesen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-10-2007, 6:45 PM Reply   
no its not grippy at all. its perfect.
its nice and loose, but when your cutting around or to the wake it holds a good edge because of the cuped rail between the outside molded fin and the rail of the board.
defenetly ride it without the center fin too.
Old     (closedtoe)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-11-2007, 8:11 AM Reply   
Does anybody know if you can shave down the molded fins?
Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-11-2007, 8:51 AM Reply   
No! You will expose the core to water, this is not a good thing. Like Kaesen said, the board is not to grippy. Just leave off the center fin and you will be set.