Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 29, 2010

Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       01-11-2010, 10:35 PM Reply   

A few of my friends: Gary,Balazs and Marc Shredding at rixen. I had some time to go hang out a little over winter break and I shot this. Justin Dahan is the wakeskater who stomps that switch ts 5 at the end. song is at the end of the video. Enjoy!
Ps:. Im getting my new Sony EXR-1 this week and Ill be shooting everyday!
cant wait!
Big things comin!
Thanks for Watching!

Upload
Old     (timmo)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2010, 12:32 AM Reply   
sweet :-)

The link on your Facebook page doesn't want to play for me so glad it's here too (I'm having video difficulty mind- might just be me!)
Old     (jdwake1)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-12-2010, 12:49 AM Reply   
Nice man about time a new video is up :-)
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       01-12-2010, 4:18 AM Reply   
Justin has been doing that 5 for years. Kid has that kicker dialed. I definitely think he can hit a 7 on it. Did no one film you at all Norbi. You shred rixen as hard as anyone and didn't get to make a cameo in the video :-(. Although I guess I wouldn't want someone playing around with my multi-thousand dollar camera lol
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       01-12-2010, 5:16 AM Reply   
Hey Jon I know it was about time I just didnt shoot as much lately cause of winter break and some other stuff. just had to take some time off you know. but now im back and the sooner I get my new camera the sooner I can start shooting sicker stuff.
and yeah kyle hes really consistent and no unfortunately I couldnt get myself on video this time since it was always so busy and nobody wanted to sit on shore for 40 mins to film 5

heres a screenshot of me riding behind nicola butlers brand new xstarr the other day when it was like 35 degrees outside. lolUpload
Old     (blowhole)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-12-2010, 8:22 AM Reply   
did she get that boat for free? btw 35 is too cold to ride in whats the water temp?
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       01-12-2010, 9:02 AM Reply   
nice norbi we are watching! I was looking for vids the other day and I was like wtf where are the norb vids. I had to find your vimeo page and browse.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       01-12-2010, 9:28 AM Reply   
thanks for sharing, wish we had a nice big cable here!
Old     (mikel_j)      Join Date: Aug 2008       01-12-2010, 9:32 AM Reply   
Congrats on the EX1r! You are going to love that camera.
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       01-12-2010, 12:29 PM Reply   
yeah she rides for them.
I know I havent been editing lately but Im going to edit a new rathy vid of a quick winter time set!
thanks mike Im def looking forward to finally put my hands on it