Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (pierem)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-12-2009, 6:06 AM Reply   
YO, I've been looking to a lot of vids from camsur and i definetely have to go to this place. It looks so perfect !!! So I'm planning to go at the end of august (i know it's in a long time but i'm looking for cheap flight).
how is it in august, not too hot or too rainy?? The place is not too crowded at that moment??

I looked at the rates on the website and it looks pretty cheap, like 90 dollars for a 2 weeks cable pass. But I didn't find any price for the boat set?

The accomodations looks cheap as well...

Anyone else is already planning to go at this period??
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       03-12-2009, 6:22 AM Reply   
just FYI we have opposite seasons so august in the PI will be their rainy season......but should be doable unless there is a typhoon! good luck!
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       03-12-2009, 7:41 AM Reply   
feb - is the BEST time to go.

or March, apr, may (summer in the PI) - HOT-HOT-HOT!!!!
Old     (aliwake)      Join Date: Dec 2006       03-12-2009, 6:40 PM Reply   
we were there in early october (meant to be the wet season), but we had pretty good weather. It was usually nice and sunny in the morning, then we'd get the occasional storm in the afternoons.
I think the weather is hard to predict, but even if it's rainy you're still going to have a great time, cos it won't be cold or miserable.

Definitely go - you will have an awesome time!
I can't remember the price of the boat sets, but I'm pretty sure it was less than 2000 pesos. maybe 1500?
Old     (reuben)      Join Date: Oct 2008       03-12-2009, 7:49 PM Reply   
Normally dec,jan is our wet season but like Alice said it is hard to predict.
But the best thing is it is usually quieter at that time of the year because all the europeans have gone back home because it is there summer time.Around that time is probably my fav time of the year here.
Old     (pierem)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-13-2009, 12:15 AM Reply   
ok thanks for the info.
i might go in august then