Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       03-15-2007, 3:56 PM Reply   
Let's start a new thread for 2007 wakesurf events. The old one was started last year. Don't want to confuse anyone.
It's official the Centurion Spring Break Wakesurfing Championships will be held at Lake Tulloch in Nor Cal April 20 and 21.
http://www.centurionboats.com/news/?p=112
This event will be sanctioned by AWSA ( American Wakesurfing Association)
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-15-2007, 6:24 PM Reply   
April 20 – 22nd we’re having a Wakefurf Gathering at Norris Lake. I’ll drive down on the 20th; we'll start from Spring Dock on the morning of the 21st and 22nd.

I'm working up the finishing touches on the Scioto Wakefest, a multi-discipline wake sport competition in Columbus Ohio. Wakefest will feature wakesurfing, of course, but will also feature hydrofoil, wakeboarding, and wakeskating.

Give me a little time, I’ll post more information of the other Midwest events including the NWL wakesurfing Nationals in Dayton Ohio.

(Message edited by Bigshow on March 15, 2007)
Old     (inland_surfer)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-15-2007, 7:39 PM Reply   
We were just sent this to day.

Bridge City Water Sports Press Release
Contact; Scott Kemery for contest info.
503-244-5550 phone
503-582-9407 fax
scott@bridgecitywatersports.com

Portland OR. May 5, 2007 wakeboard contest hosted by Bridge City Water Sports
at Promontory Park from 11am to 4pm during the Oregon River Games.

2 categories , Intermediate and Elite

Prizes

See you all their Mike Johnson
Old     (wakeskate)      Join Date: May 2006       03-15-2007, 8:46 PM Reply   
whos all going to tulloch? i think i might go this year..
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       03-15-2007, 9:29 PM Reply   
Hey Inland (Jeff),
Is that contest wakeboarding or wakesurfing? Looks like wakeboarding.
Old     (alan_bogdanoff)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-15-2007, 9:34 PM Reply   
hey Dinnis,
It's all wakesurfing as I recall. Please contact Jeff Walker for all your questions.
hope I helped.
a.
Old     (inland_surfer)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-15-2007, 9:39 PM Reply   
Hey everyone! I hope the weather is warming up and so is your riding! Centurion is ready to host the 2nd annual wakesurfing competition at Lake Tulloch Resort in Copperopolis, CA, April 20th-22nd.

As a part of the resort’s Spring Break festivities, the fun is kick-started with a concert Friday night. Saturday will be a freestyle free ride for everyone, try new tricks and products with new friends. Sunday is the big day! This year’s event will be sanctioned and judged by the AWSA. Riders will compete in five divisions, including Juniors, Womens, Masters, Mens Skim-style and Mens Surf-style. Yep! This will be the first wakesurfing tournament where the top surfers will be split based on style!

Two, fully-loaded, Centurion Enzo SV240’s will be providing premier wakes for the riders, one regular and one with reverse-rotation for the goofy-footers.

Prizes from H20 Audio, Inland Surfer, Awakesurf, The Walker Project, XBC and more will be awarded to the top three surfers in each division.

The registration form is attached and it only costs $25 to enter, so don’t wait! Fax the completed form to Kayce Brewer (# below) or Rhonda DeVincenzi at Lake Tulloch Resort (# on the form) as soon as possible to secure your spot to surf!!!

Please, pass this information and the registration form along to anyone and everyone you know who wakesurfs! A link can also be found on the Centurion website, http://www.centurionboats.com/news/?p=112.

Thanks and I hope to see all of you at Lake Tulloch!!!

Kayce Brewer
Marketing Manager
Centurion Boats
2047 Grogan Avenue
Merced, CA 95340
P: 209.384.0255 x14
F: 209.384.0267
C: 209.628.2829
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       03-15-2007, 9:39 PM Reply   
Alan,
I was refering to the Bridge City contest that Inland Surfer posted. I know about the contest at Tulloch.
thanks
Old     (wakeskate)      Join Date: May 2006       03-15-2007, 9:51 PM Reply   
sounds sick whos all going?