Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (naptownwake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-09-2011, 4:50 PM Reply   
I bought these used at my LBS today, and lo and behold...they don't fit my monster MT1 tower.

Seems the clamps are a 2.25 or so.

Details on Titan products seems to be scarce online for some reason.

does anyone know where I can source some different clamps for these?

thanks.
Old     (cavlxenvy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-10-2011, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptownwake View Post
I bought these used at my LBS today, and lo and behold...they don't fit my monster MT1 tower.

Seems the clamps are a 2.25 or so.

Details on Titan products seems to be scarce online for some reason.

does anyone know where I can source some different clamps for these?

thanks.
Star Marine or something like that. 916-858-1178

staronewake.com

This is the old Titan crew.
Old     (naptownwake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-10-2011, 6:00 PM Reply   
OOOOk, that's why their online presence was really shaky. this makes me feel a bit better, thanks.
Old     (Riteride)      Join Date: Sep 2010       04-11-2011, 11:14 AM Reply   
Here is a little of what Star One Wake / Menace Watersports is doing in the industry. Building OEM products for Chapparel, Moomba, Supra, Supreme, and Sanger. We are still building the Series 1 and Series 2 towers as well as the FX-1 forward or rear swooping tower. We have everything you would need from towers, racks, speakers, lights, ect. Thanks everyone for the support! I look forward to keep making new friends in the wake world like some of the ones that we have already had the opportunity to make.

Also a bunch more exciting news that I will let everyone in on in the next couple of days!

Last edited by Riteride; 04-11-2011 at 11:16 AM. Reason: add in