Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old    akman            04-08-2003, 10:22 PM Reply   
Well as most of you know Laura and I bought a new boat this year, well it finally came in and after a few days of prep work we picked it up this past Saturday. Here are pictures from day one of our search and wait for the new boat to come in.

It starts with us at the boat show, then working the dealer for a good deal, the trailer coming in and finally the boat coming in.

The boat show

Trying to hammer out a deal with Ian of M20 over Krispy Kreme doughnuts and Pacifico beers!

we picked out our colors

Brian's Uncle Bill also bought a 210 Super Air Team.

A deal was struck

A very happy group, from the salesman Ian, to the owner of M2O Neal and to the future SANTE owners, Bill, his wife, his newphew Brian, Laura and Gramps!

After a month the trailers come in and the reality that the boats will soon follow hits us all.

The boats arrive

A few more pics of the boat

The tower and flight clips are powdercoated and ready to go.

The tower and stereo get installed

The finished product!

A very happy Blabel, his Uncle bought one and he rides regularly with Laura and myself.

dude jumped right into the drivers seat.....and looks right at home!

Very happy and proud owners!!

Thanks to Ian (salesman), Neal (owner) and Courtney (stereo installer) at M2O for all their hard work. The boat is beautiful and is all it is cracked up to be.
Old    tclagggym            04-08-2003, 10:37 PM Reply   
Real nice. I'm really happy for you guys. I know what your feeling. We too just picked up our SAN last Mon. I went up with the Owner of the dealership on that Mon. Until today my wife had not been on the lake in the new boat. She could not believe how it road! It had been rainy and windy for a week, we were dying to get it on the lake. Finally went up today, it was great! I will be posting some pics soon. Like I said it had been raining all week.

Tim
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-08-2003, 11:03 PM Reply   
Thanks for the photos. It was like watching a baby born.
Old     (faceplant409)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-08-2003, 11:12 PM Reply   
Come on Dane, this was much more painful, I mean look at the agony in all the faces. And the anxiety....geez, I cant take no more......
Pat
Old     (whazzup)      Join Date: Oct 2001       04-08-2003, 11:16 PM Reply   
Nice boat! I've forgotten what that "new boat" feeling is like.
Old     (h20jnky)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-08-2003, 11:17 PM Reply   
Your pride of ownership is glowing! Congrats....
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-09-2003, 5:41 AM Reply   
Great ride, even though I chose the VLX that is an awesome color combination with the tower.
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-09-2003, 6:52 AM Reply   
Gramps, what kind of wheels do you have on that trailer? I like them!

Nice boat! Congratulations, you should look forward to years of fun in that baby!
Old    tabiggs            04-09-2003, 7:00 AM Reply   
I know the feeling and anticipation, still waiting on my Ski Centurion Tsunami to be delivered, sweet boat though, How many amp are you running>?
Old    cws_kahuna            04-09-2003, 8:36 AM Reply   
Your new boat really looks great Gramps.
Old    masonlakerider            04-09-2003, 8:42 PM Reply   
Congratulations Gramps...Boat looks awesome. I'm very jealous of you, we're still waiting on ours ENJOY!
Old     (kenv)      Join Date: May 2002       04-09-2003, 9:36 PM Reply   
Congrats Gramps. Your picture preview is what this sport is all about. It's not just wakeboarding, it's the whole boat owning/buying experience - new or used. It keeps the kids out of trouble and good times with good friends that you will NEVER forget. My 2000 looks naked compared to all your speakers/amps & goodies. Beautiful boat. Have a great summer.
Ken