Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       09-09-2004, 11:23 AM Reply   
We just received a small order of WakeWorld Flex Fit hats in Navy and Gray. The best part is that they are only $19. Check them out at http://www.wakeworld.com/products/2005WWHats.asp

Old     (rock_n_boardin)      Join Date: May 2003       09-09-2004, 11:26 AM Reply   
Dave are those really one size fits all? I have seen Flex Fit hats in S/M and L/XL. I have a big lid and I want it to fit right. I always take the L/XL.

Let me know, thanks!!!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       09-09-2004, 11:46 AM Reply   
They are the L/XL. I guess I should specify that on the page. They are also made of that new Cool & Dry fabric that they're using. "The ultimate drying fabric. Allows air in and extracts the sweat away."
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-09-2004, 11:49 AM Reply   
very nice! if you get the s/m size in... i'll get one
Old     (rock_n_boardin)      Join Date: May 2003       09-09-2004, 12:21 PM Reply   
Cool, I am going to pick one up!!
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-09-2004, 12:37 PM Reply   
i want to get the blue one personalized with mango on the back of the hat so it reads MANGO in bright orange when i wear it backwords.
Old    trickskisrock            09-09-2004, 2:23 PM Reply   
Sweet hats Dave. Now if only you made some visors I could stop having to sport KD everywhere.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       09-09-2004, 2:36 PM Reply   
Visors?? Wouldn't it be easier to just hop into the 21st century and burn the visor and trick ski in one fiery ball of flame as you spin your new Flex Fit WakeWorld hat around backwards (cuz that's how all the kids are wearing 'em these days) and walk away? :-)

Just kidding! Thanks for the order!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-09-2004, 2:44 PM Reply   
why only l/xl?

(Message edited by dakid on September 09, 2004)
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       09-09-2004, 2:50 PM Reply   
strike up the band.

i just ordered a shirt!!!

how about WW coozies? I really like the bottle kind..........because they have a zipper.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       09-09-2004, 3:00 PM Reply   
Thanks for the order! I've been meaning to get coozies, but they'd probably just be the can ones for giveaways. It's on my list of things to do. I just need to find them for a good price.

The reason we only got the L/XL hats is because I thought those were pretty much one size fits all for adults. I'll get a few of the smaller ones on the next order. It shouldn't be long cuz I only ordered 24 and they're going fast.
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-10-2004, 12:02 AM Reply   
Sweet bro, I gotta order one when I get over the pond.
And as there were suggestions being thrown around. How about Beanies? or is it just me that that still wears them?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       09-10-2004, 12:17 AM Reply   
It's just you! :-)
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-10-2004, 6:38 AM Reply   
I need a small medium for my freakishly small head. I think the beanie would be a good idea too.

Come on Dave what's up? I at least expected a Yellow WW thong for those days I'm feeling a little kinky!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       09-10-2004, 9:40 AM Reply   
Blabel, you probably think you're being funny, but I don't think you realize how hard it is for the rest of us to get that mental image out of our heads one you stick it in there. Please stop! :-)