Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-06-2011, 10:25 PM Reply   
In my effort to boost big toeside nosegrab shifties tonight (Wednesday) I managed to take a pretty bad spill out the back which resulted in........ A SIMULTANEOUS DOUBLE BOOTER! Sad day, as this Viva was the longest lasting board I've owned. Love that thing! Quite a wreck and also a pretty unique break as far as the ones I've seen.
Attached Images

Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-07-2011, 6:45 AM Reply   
Damn Ben go easy on the equipment!

It sounds like your riding is progressing fast this year. Let me know if you are getting over this way at all.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       07-07-2011, 7:55 AM Reply   
ive got that same exact board, never been/never will be used just sitting in my garage. Let me know if you want to swoop it.
Old     (blatantblunts)      Join Date: Jun 2011       07-07-2011, 8:10 AM Reply   
looks like that may have hurt
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-07-2011, 8:42 AM Reply   
Mark, I will for sure!!! Was in town for one day over the 4th, and that's about it... pretty sad!

Miguel, Thanks for the heads up man! I'll let you know!

Derek, I'm damn happy that I had my mouthguard in. That was the first crash in quite a while there the disoriented/stars came out. Quite a bell ringer. Body is achin today that's for sure!! haha
Old     (BorderBoarder)      Join Date: Jul 2011       07-07-2011, 8:57 AM Reply   
Ben, sent you a pm.
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-07-2011, 9:04 AM Reply   
That is equivalent to a de-cleater.
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-07-2011, 10:39 AM Reply   
^^^^^ haha that's the truth! I guess that's Karma paying me back for JV football a few years back ha
Old     (WssLife)      Join Date: Jul 2011       07-09-2011, 2:33 PM Reply   
I have never seen a wakeboard break, guess that means I'm not trying hard enough