Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-26-2005, 12:40 PM Reply   
Just talked to our local CWB Rep, CM Slocum. It seems that a couple of kids tried to grip him for his beats last night!

Here's his story:

"The Star was violated last night @ 2am. My neighbor, who has graduated from the SAC Police Academy came home from a brief night out to discover 2 dudes in the boat!! Much to his surprise he said “Hey what the f are you doing!” Then the chase was on…Ultimately it involved a foot chase, a corvette, 4 stab wounds, a bitten chest, and 6 squad cars!!!!

The Russian thugs were under age, and didn’t get anything. All the action started right after they had 1 amp removed from the wall. One was arrested.

Matt (the neighbor) being trained to be a cop he pretty much knew just what to do. Matt caught one of them and the other cleared a 10ft fence, and got away. During the fight is when Matt got stabbed in the back 3 times with the screw driver they were using, Steve got stabbed in the fore arm. Matt got bitten on the chest—drew blood. They held the guy till the cops showed up. Turns out the cops knew of the kid already, he’s 16 and now has a felony 3 going on his record.

They woke me up after it was all over and the cops were on it. I never saw the guys, or heard anything till Steve rang the bell."

I told CM he owes his neighbors a night at Centerfolds! Those are the kind of neighbors you want!

Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       08-26-2005, 12:46 PM Reply   
at least they got one of them, still sucks though.

One of our customers boat just got stolen from his dock Sunday night. They found the boat a few miles away in a back slew, of course it was striped and beat up pretty bad. Some thing has to be done, this year has been out of hand.
Old    pate            08-26-2005, 12:51 PM Reply   
What is scary is that this guy was willing to kill someone over a sound system. Stabbed three times in the back???? Some real scum bags out there.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-26-2005, 12:53 PM Reply   
True. If you're going to chase a theif, remember that they may be willing to take your life to get away.
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       08-26-2005, 1:11 PM Reply   
Wow, I'm glad to hear nothing was taken, and someone was caught... Sorry to hear about the stab/bite wounds... That's crazy!

But, on a side note... A "Felony 3" sounds like a cool name for a grabbed spin, does it not?

-Blake
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-26-2005, 1:26 PM Reply   
Man, that sucks. I won't even leave my boat at home overnight. Makes things a little inconvenient, but having a whole slew of tower speakers pretty much gives away that there are a bunch of amps, etc in the boat. Not too many people would have handled it the way his neighbor did. I second the night at centerfolds thing.....

Makes the $200 a month for secure indoor storage that much more worth it.
Old     (jeff359)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-26-2005, 1:44 PM Reply   
I would have shot the little F**KS.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-26-2005, 1:50 PM Reply   
Atleast they caught one of the pricks, a great story!!

and Blake, heck yes. That does sound awesome.
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-26-2005, 2:23 PM Reply   
i'm with blake, felony 3 is a sick name...now to just think of a trick..
Old     (breadbutta)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-26-2005, 2:23 PM Reply   
Sounds like attempted murder with the screwdriver.
Also sounds like somebody has a great neighbor.
Old     (super_air)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-26-2005, 4:22 PM Reply   
I would have beat the holly shiat out of him first and then called the police and just told them he must have cut himself shaving.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-26-2005, 4:35 PM Reply   
All Thieves must burn in hell!
Old    dahui            08-26-2005, 4:40 PM Reply   
Thats exactly why I carry my Glock EVERYWHERE I go. Just the other day two Wal Mart workers were shot and killed by a nut job while they were collecting carts. I used to go to this WalMart (near Phoenix) all the time when I lived over there. Its a nice part of town. This guy was a mental patient and shot them for no reason. After they were on the ground he reloaded and executed them. If your state allows it you should consider carrying a gun. You never know when you will need it.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/24/wal.mart.shootings/
Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       08-26-2005, 6:08 PM Reply   
Thats is crazy that he stabbed him! Ihad my stuff stolen about 2 years back, boat sat out front and everything was wrapped up, but I guess they wanted it. To bad my roomate had already taken apart his AR15, we had gone out to the country but he never got around to shooting it. This would have been perfect.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-26-2005, 8:09 PM Reply   
What's even more depressing is the fact that the kid who got caught isn't going to do any real time considering he is a juvenile. Also, the cost to put the tunes back to pre rip off state are going to come out of the owner's pocket not the kid's.
Old     (gdog)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-26-2005, 8:21 PM Reply   
i hate f*** thieves. why can't people work for a living anymore. we work 40-60 hrs a week so we can buy and do what we want, but some methhound wants to tweak out so they come to our neighborhoods to steal what we bought. thats bull****!!! sorry just had to vent!!hope the guy that got stabbed is ok.
Old     (wakeme884)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-26-2005, 9:37 PM Reply   
Some people feel that some of us that can afford nice boats, vehicles, etc owe the have nots. I dont understand it though. We all put in our time in the work force so we can have whatever. The lazy a$$clowns that steal from us should be hung by their nads in a public showing!!!
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-26-2005, 11:12 PM Reply   
If its in cali they will get prosecuted as adults, under 15 is when the minor part comes in. Those are some neighbors, definitely deserve some sort of gratitude. The only thing I hate about scenarios like that is worrying about the other one coming back with friends or something; their actions indicated they dont have much to loose. Might want to keep your eyes open.
Old     (aidan)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-26-2005, 11:21 PM Reply   
Matt knew what to do????? I don't think so even though he sounds like stand up guy! I have couple buds who are in sheriff dept. and if they chased someone that stabbed them they probably would have kicked the kids @ss and then some.....then just walked away......Trust me it happens all the time. Two years in and my buddy already has been in front of review board for putting a guy in Hospital and almost killing him
....some dude was on drugs and attacked an officer, jumped on his back and was choking him out when my bud proceded to put him in the Hospital......as far as I'm concerned one less A-hole on the streets.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-26-2005, 11:43 PM Reply   
You and I don't know the details.
Old     (jeff359)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-27-2005, 2:51 AM Reply   
I remember a time when running from the cops was your way giving them permission to whoop your A**. Didn't seem all that long ago.
Old    baileysmith            08-28-2005, 5:39 PM Reply   
And the guy's still alive? I hope his stab wounds weren't too deep and he didn't get any weird diseases from the bite... That's insane...

Blake, only you would say that... The more I think about it though, the better it sounds...

Bailey