Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-24-2010, 6:43 AM Reply   
Any idea on what angle to take here? My Ronix Cell tore and I'm wondering on warranty. I purchased them from Boarders Mall but we all know they are in the process of new ownership/management and the transition is not going well. I talked to Heather at Ronix yesterday and she said I have to go through them. I've left messages (like everyone has) and have no response. She also said she would call them but I have a feeling she'll get the same response. What do I do? Anyone got any ideas?
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-24-2010, 8:40 AM Reply   
Jeff ~ I'll contact them for you. I don't know how much it will help, but I'll try for you. Sorry you are having a hard time.
Old     (blowhole)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-24-2010, 8:40 AM Reply   
i know what your going through. i got a dhv1 off boardersmall and put a hole in it like a week ago. a screw from the underside of my 08 ones somehow worked its way out and ate a hole in my board. got the ones off boardersbestbuy. i didn't even try to contact them after i heard about the switch of ownership. i posted on here and i got this contact info:

Phone: 425-369-6850
Email: ryan@squareoneco.com

emailed me back the same day or next day...... but they told me to epoxy the hole (kinda sux its an expensive board)

good luck post back what happens
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-24-2010, 8:50 AM Reply   
Jeff ~ I just talked to Heather at Ronix and she is awaiting your call. Her # is 425-369-6850. You will have to pay for shipping to Ronix, but if they warranty the boots, they will pay for shipping back to you. She did say that you will need your receipt. I hope you still have it.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-24-2010, 11:33 AM Reply   
Anthony - you're the man homey! You don't even work there anymore and you're still hooking people up!

I better find that receipt.. Not a clue if I still have it.

Appreciated. You're the reason BM / BBB was the ****. I'm sad you are moving on but I understand.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-24-2010, 11:39 AM Reply   
Ant - is there any kind of database with receipts on BM / BBB's side in case I don't have a receipt at home? I appreciate your help man, real talk.
Old     (blowhole)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-24-2010, 12:14 PM Reply   
check your old emails i have the confirmation emails that they sent when I ordered the product. i think these would work also no? has my name the date price i paid etc.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-24-2010, 2:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowhole View Post
check your old emails i have the confirmation emails that they sent when I ordered the product. i think these would work also no? has my name the date price i paid etc.
I cleaned out my inbox about a month ago
Old     (quick)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-24-2010, 6:02 PM Reply   
Way to help a guy out when you have no obligation to do so!

I have a drawer full of receipts that I keep for this very reason! I can find a home depot receipt from 3 years back if I look. My wife f'n hates me for it.....but you never know when you will need it.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-25-2010, 9:34 PM Reply   
Jeff ~ Let me see what I can do.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-25-2010, 9:37 PM Reply   
Jeff ~ call me 916-212-5357
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-28-2010, 10:52 AM Reply   
I found my receipt at home Anthony. Thank you SO much for all of your help. You're the best customer service guy in the industry, imo.