Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (AerialVibes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       07-02-2013, 8:37 PM Reply   
Hey guys, I'm new here and have a pretty serious question where I need an answer pretty quick.

I recently purchased a 2012 Ronix District board and need some new bindings. I have been looking into the 2012 Ronix Kai open toe bindings and figured it would be good for my style of riding. I try to ride at the cable park as much as I can at least 3 times a week and ride behind the boat every other weekend.

You guys think the Ronix Kai bindings would be a good fit with the Ronix District wakeboard?
Old     (austin)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-03-2013, 9:17 AM Reply   
You can ride any style of binding both boat and cable. It's more a matter of personal preference. Some people prefer softer flexy bindings with greater freedom of movement, which makes it easier to do more tweaking on grabs and presses. Other people prefer stiffer bindings that will give you better power transfer with less loss of energy and will give more support to the ankles in keeping everything lined up and stable.

The Kais are good stiff bindings. If you want something really flexy, you would want the Parks or District bindings.