Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2008

Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-22-2008, 6:14 PM Reply   
To start off, this thread is not intended in any way shape or form to bash CWB and their product, and like always their customer service is top notch and they're taking great care of me.
But here's two photos of what happened when I didn't quite complete the 180 rotation on my roll to revert. I was pretty shocked to see my foot still in the boot, but I guess its a good thing otherwise it would have probably ripped off my foot!

Says a lot about the strength of the inserts on my Transcend as well

Upload
Upload
Old     (watson_134_lf)      Join Date: Nov 2007       09-22-2008, 6:18 PM Reply   
na dude, im pretty sure cwb stuff sucks. and im pumped to see if these are as floaty as your regular backrolls
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-22-2008, 6:27 PM Reply   
Dude we missed you the lake was butter and empty out there today. And the R2R still needs some work haha.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-22-2008, 6:40 PM Reply   
Wow! Not even BG has done that, and he kills several boards and boots a season.

Sounds like you're okay.
Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-22-2008, 6:42 PM Reply   
Looks like fun.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       09-22-2008, 6:50 PM Reply   
Did the same thing, same trick off a double up landed really toe heavy and snap...My Ronix Cell's right boot baseplate and boot inserts went out. Ronix took care of me too...Glad to see im not the only one that has done this of a R2R