Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old     (sae4life)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-20-2003, 6:02 PM Reply   
Let me first say everyone here writes the most entertaining and usefull threads for wakeboarding on the net. KUDOS to you all!!!!

ok my post...

I bought a 2002 Sky Supreme last season from a dealer i no longer want to touch the boat. I think Corp. HQ is in central Cali? Anyway the boat stay at Lake Havasu AZ most of the time and I live in Orange County. So my question is, Does anyone know of another dealer close to me that i could trust with my boat and anyone know who i should try and get a hold of over at Sky Supreme. I was talking with a girl over there last fall but im just trying to get a hold of them again. I firgure there are a lot of guys in the industry in here so someone might have some addice for me?
Old    xtremrider            03-21-2003, 3:20 PM Reply   
Well there are no dealers in Havisu, i am in the same delema. I just let Alco Marine do the work, they have been working on our sanger for years and at this moment is fixing the ballast pumps im my supreme.
Old     (sae4life)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-21-2003, 6:56 PM Reply   
Sweet, and i thought i was the only one with a V-pro in AZ. Funny you say your ballast pumps aren't working. Mine are intermitent. What did they say was wrong with them? Either way I'm going to get the boat this weekend to start the stero install. Hopefully i can figure out the balast prob too. Hows your warrenty working with Alco doing the work?
Old     (sae4life)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-21-2003, 6:57 PM Reply   
I gotta start using spell check more ;)
Old     (bmblbee)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-22-2003, 4:41 AM Reply   
Another topic, but do you guys have the Phatt Buddy tower and Bimini on your Supremes? I have a Bimini on order but heard they are crap.

Any help is appreciated
Old    mmascari            03-25-2003, 8:11 AM Reply   
I have some information regarding the ballast pump problems. I also have experienced intermittent pump problems and currently have the boat at the dealer right now getting this problem fixed. I called Supreme and talked to a real helpful lady named Kelly. She told me that Jabsco has had a problem with the pumps. Apparently the brass sleave in the shaft was honing the impeller, so the shaft couldn't bite the impeller. I guess the fix is to replace the impeller. In addition, it is possible that the pump is clogged with dirt. Make sure when you fill the ballast you are not in shallow water.
Old     (sae4life)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-26-2003, 1:58 PM Reply   
I have an Extreme Phat Buddy tower on mine right now. Its awesome and way strong, the bimini i got with it is ok, but then again i havent had a bimini that was up to my liking ever.

Mark
Do you have a number for Kelly, i can't find the piece of paper i put the factory number on?
Old    mmascari            03-26-2003, 2:29 PM Reply   
The number for Supreme is 925-456-6710.
Old    xtremrider            03-27-2003, 1:49 PM Reply   
The deal with Alco is going ok, we called someone at Supreme and they are sending new pumps to Alco. Yea a wasnt faund of the Bimini so we had a bigger better one made in havisu,, got my sterio done up there also. i am gunna piclk it up next friday the 4th, and get some boarding in, hopefully it works.
Old     (sae4life)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-27-2003, 6:27 PM Reply   
Who you dealing with at alco... Would be nice to have a back up plan if something goes wrong?
Old    xtremrider            03-28-2003, 9:31 AM Reply   
Yea we originaly talked to kelly she gave us alot of lip survice but never pulled through. So we went to the sourse, the manufaturer Fine Line and talked to Shell, now she knows how to get things done, she was awsome. At alco Doug is the man, we have been takeing our stuff there for years and he is great, and i am sending bimini pics to you.
Old    xtremrider            03-31-2003, 7:52 AM Reply   
Hows it going?
Old     (sae4life)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-31-2003, 10:12 AM Reply   
You going out to parker this weekend xtrem?
I think we are gonna hit Castaic up this afternoon if you wanna come out?
Old    xtremrider            04-03-2003, 2:51 PM Reply   
yea i am leaving for Parker tonight will be up there till next tuesday.
Old     (sae4life)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-03-2003, 3:01 PM Reply   
Doh I'm leaving next Thurs. the 11th....
You going out Memorial?
Old    xtremrider            04-09-2003, 9:51 AM Reply   
Yes i am, i just got back last night, its sweet, the weather got bitchen, have a blast bud.